Part 13

Lillie and Heidi walk together after the class is over. Heidi try to ask " you know we have assignments right? Would you mind if we do together at your house? ".

Lillie look quite flustered by the sudden question " oh sure but I will need to ask someone's permission first ".

Heidi look at her weirdly " just for an assignment you need to ask permission first? " She say while chuckling disbelief.

Lillie chuckle nervously " yeah because I don't know how to say I will explain ".

Heidi scoffs " it's okay I will understand whatever your situation is ".

Lillie smile " thank you ". She saw Andrew is already arrive " oh I gotta go my driver is coming " she say while ran to the car while turn her back waving goodbye to Heidi. Heidi wave back while putting on a fake smile but frown after when Lillie is already inside the car.

On their way back, Andrew clear his throat " Ethan and my other guy friends will be coming to our house later ".

Lillie nodded " okay " she answer simply.

" Make sure you prepared if we need something like prepare us drinks or foods at least " Andrew say to her.

Lillie pout a little " but I have an assignments so I need to focus so I'm not gonna be available much. I will prepare early and do my assignments while you guys are hanging out ".

Andrew nodded understood " okay sure " he answer. Lillie nodded and smile to him. Andrew can't deny her smile look adorable and that makes his heart fluttered.

After few minutes drive, they finally arrive home. Lillie straight away prepare foods and drinks for them before they arrive. Andrew as usual he would prepare himself taking a shower and wear something casual.

Lillie who is already done walk up the stairs to take a shower inside another room. Andrew who already done prepared himself, he walk down the stairs and saw everything is already ready. Andrew raise his eyebrow impressed because he didn't expect she would prepared this much.

Andrew nodded impress and mumbled " the smell, not bad " while his hand took the a piece of nugget. He munch while nodded feeling the taste of the nugget.

Andrew then decided to meet her at the bedroom. He knock on the door and Lillie ask him to come in. He open the door and look at her combing her hair wet hair.

Andrew take a deep breath feeling nervous " by the way thank you for preparing so much for us. I appreciate it " he say shyly.

Lillie didn't expect to see this side of him. She smile sweetly at him feeling proud that Andrew could thank and appreciate her at least " no problem. Have fun with your friends " she say.

Andrew feel his heart could burst by the softness of her voice when she said that especially when she put on a sweet smile, he can't deny that just shoot his heart into butterflies. He put on a gentle smile and nodded " yeah I will thank you ".

Lillie couldn't expect either that she get to see Andrew's gentle smile. She felt like he's becoming more and more gentle and sweet but still hardly to show that side of him but at the same time she understand that he's shy to show that side of him.

So she nodded while smiling sweetly again and Andrew can't stop smiling until he walk out of the room closing the door carefully. He felt like he can't control his feelings. He could feel that like turn into love.

He walk down the stairs while smiling like an idiot but didn't notice that Ethan is standing staring at him weirdly with his arms cross. Andrew startled by his sudden presence " what the sweet home in New Zealand you're doing here ".