Part 12

Andrew giving a glare to Ethan " why the hell are you grabbing her like that? " He ask furiously.

Ethan giving a signal with his face " I just want to make someone dissapear from my sight ".

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows confuse " what do you mean? ".

Ethan sigh " there's a girl who keep trying to grab my attention and she annoys me so I purposely act like this for help. I think she already walk away when she saw I grab Lillie like this ".

Andrew look around confuse " what the hell is going on? I can't understand ".

Ethan look around to check on Heidi and she's already gone. He sigh relief " I just want her to make her jealous so she can move on ".

Andrew look at him speechless " are you being serious? Why do you need to use Lillie for that? " He say angrily.

Ethan raise his eyebrows speechless " why? Is that wrong? I mean she's the only girl here I could think of to ask help for but then you came ".

Lillie slap Ethan's arm causing him to whine in pain " aw what was that " he say while holding onto his arm.

Lillie look at him furious " seriously? Are you trying to make Heidi jealous? She's my friend how dare you ".

Ethan rub his arm with a confuse face " that's all I could think of. She's annoying I hate it when girls like her trying to grab my attention ".

Lillie sigh giving a side glare annoyed " you shouldn't do that. You would ruin our friendship if she misunderstand ".

Ethan lock his lips guilty " I'm sorry but she's annoying. It's hard to avoid she's following me like a creepy stalker ".

Andrew look at them speechless " who the hell is Heidi now and why does that name seems familiar but yeah many people use that name of course ". Ethan and Lillie look at him confuse and he raise his shoulders " what? ".

Heidi walk into her angrily and sit down throwing her bag harshly. She groan furiously " so he likes Lillie all this time? " She mumbled and scoffs. Her eyes change sharp while breathing heavily feeling angry by what she just saw.

She tilt her head slightly and began to wonder " by the way who's that guy that appear out of nowhere. It seems like I've saw him somewhere but where? " She then shake her head trying to forget about it and drove off after.

After a while, Lillie and Andrew are already back home. Andrew turn his back to look at Lillie who is walking like someone who just did a marathon. Andrew cross his arms while looking at her " I thought I've warn you " he say.

Lillie sigh annoyed and feel exhausted " it's not like I want to. He just out of nowhere appear infront of me and literally grab my arms. What should I do about it? I just ask him why he did that that's all " she say furiously.

Andrew couldn't argue back and quite flustered by her respond so he clear his throat feeling awkward at the same time. He then walk away embarrassed not wanting to argue her anymore. Meanwhile, Lillie look at him speechless but at the same time she's so done with him.

When Andrew enter his room he groan frustrated " shish, why is Ethan getting suspicious these days " he mumbled. He sigh frustrated and jump on his bed laying himself down while flashback about the scene of Lillie and Ethan. He can't deny he felt jealous that time but at the same time he refuse to admit that he does feel jealous. He keep thinking about it until he fall asleep.

The next day, Lillie casually sitting while looking at her phone inside the class. She came early because Andrew had business things to do early in the morning.

Heidi open the door and saw Lillie is sitting like she's sleepy. Heidi giving a glare at first but she put on a fake smile and walk towards her. She sit down next to Lillie " hey ".

Lillie look up at her and smile weakly " hi ".

Heidi scoffs " why are you looking like you are all wasted? ".

Lillie chuckle a little " I came to school early so I'm sleepy " she answer while yawning.

Heidi chuckle but her face look a bit serious trying to ask about yesterday " by the way, who's the guy that came to you and Ethan? ".

Lillie think for a moment not understanding at first. " When? " She ask.

Heidi scoffs " you didn't remember? When the time the class is over but you are not home yet because it seems like you wait for someone to pick you up. I guess it's maybe a guy yesterday who came to you and Ethan ".

Lillie nodded understood and remember " ah I remember. He's Ethan's best friend ".

Heidi nodded slightly understood " oh but why are you guys looking serious yesterday though? " She ask while giving a fake chuckle.

Lillie scoffs " nothing, they both are being playful as always ".

Heidi nodded again and ask out of curiosity " but who's that guy though? Who is he that he pick you up yesterday ".

Lillie let out a little chuckle " oh he's my slave being my driver of course " she lie because she remember Andrew warn her to not tell anyone that they both are married.

Heidi chuckle " really? Or he's your boyfriend " she tease but in a fake way.

Lillie laugh nervously " no he's not. He's just like a brother to me " she say but in a fake way too.

Heidi nodded understood and coincidentally Ethan enter the class walking with his hand inside his pocket. Heidi look at him but this time she ignore him. She look down not bother about him at all.

Lillie look at Heidi confuse because all this time Heidi would look excited everytime she saw Ethan enter the class but this time she didn't look happy at all. Lillie sense the coldness of Heidi's personality. Lillie didn't get use to Heidi cold personality because she can't deny Heidi look mean when she's cold.

Lillie try to ask her " are you okay? ".

Heidi look at her giving a fake smile and nodded " yeah I'm fine ".

Lillie look at her unsure " really? Because it seems like you're not ".

Heidi scoffs " why do you think so? ".

" Well because you didn't seem happy or excited anymore when you saw Ethan because all these time you are quite excited everytime you saw him " Lillie respond.

Heidi let out a little chuckle " oh I don't think I'm gonna chase him anymore. It's not like he's the only guy in the world " she say while roll her eyes.

Lillie chuckle " wow what a strong heart you have there " she tease. Heidi just respond with her fake laugh and fake smile but in her mind, she's already planning something to revenge because of the feeling of envy in her heart.

As Heidi watch Lillie's smile, she thought to herself she need to ruin her happiness so she couldn't smile again. All she hope is Lillie will suffer one day. That's all Heidi could think of.