Part 16

Ethan scoffs speechless " so this is what you doing behind your wife? " He say furiously. Lillie stand there froze not knowing what to say but she didn't understand why her heart hurts and why is her eyes teary.

Andrew sigh and stand up after " why? It's not like our marriage is serious. We will divorce anyway she's done with her debt ".

Ethan threw the cake away " doesn't mean you should do this! " He rage. Andrew look at him surprise because he never saw Ethan would be this angry.

Andrew look at him furious and scoffs speechless " why are you getting all mad? Especially I never saw you like this ".

Ethan smirk and nodded slightly. He grab Lillie's wrist and walk away after leaving Andrew speechless. Heidi feel terrified that Ethan is mad, she didn't expect he would saw this scene either. Heidi can't deny her heart still wants him but at the same time she's blinded by revenge.

Ethan pull Lillie and walk angrily. He stop and saw Lillie is crying. He look at her worried but at the same time he's angry " why are you crying? " He ask while he held her hands wiping her tears.

Lillie shake her head still crying. Ethan sigh " why do you love him? It's not like he ever do anything good for you? " He say furiously.

Lillie shake her head again " no I only like him not love ".

Ethan sigh " I'm sure you can get over him right? ".

Lillie nodded while sniffles. Ethan hug her while rub her back. Little did they know, Andrew and Heidi saw them. Andrew could feel his heart is boiling, he can't deny that he don't like it if he saw Ethan being all sweet and gentle to Lillie.

Meanwhile, Heidi is looking at them while breathing heavily feeling more angry and envy towards Lillie. She feel like she fail for not having Ethan's attention but Lillie could have his attention. That's what makes her more greedy.

After Ethan send Lillie back home, she walk inside the house and saw Andrew standing with his arms cross while looking at her furiously.

Lillie roll her eyes ignoring him but Andrew pull her arm harshly " where the hell do you think you're going? " He say furiously.

Lillie pull her arm from the grip of his hand harshly " where else do you think I'm going? I'm going into my room " she say with an attitude tone.

Andrew scoffs speechless and groan " don't you dare giving me that attitude " he say while grab her arm again.

Lillie shove his hand away harshly " or what? " She say with a provoking expression.

Andrew breath heavily losing his patience and pull her hair while walking up the stairs. Lillie grunts whining in pain begging him to let go but Andrew grip is so strong.

He open his room door and threw Lillie on the bed. Lillie back away looking at him furiously. Andrew sigh while his finger unbuttoned his shirt.

Lillie look at him in disbelief " what the hell do you think you're doing? " She ask furiously".

Andrew smirk " you're scared? " He ask while he lock his room. " This is what you get for trying to rebel me " he say furiously.

Lillie are getting terrified so she try to ran off from the bed but Andrew pull her and put her on the bed roughly pulling her hands up and lock her wrists with a handcuffs.

Lillie yell " let me go uncuffed me! " While wiggling her body but Andrew open his pants causing Lillie to yell more " let me go help! ".

Andrew smirk " no one will help you " he say while he ripped her pant causing Lillie to cry struggling wiggling her body and try to pull her wrist from the handcuffs not realizing she hurt her own wrists.

Andrew close her mouth with his hand and start to put his member inside her. Lillie yell and cried more because it's her first time so it's painful for her but Andrew feel the pleasure of the tightness inside.

Lillie cried while still wiggling her body but Andrew start to thrust her fast making Lillie scream in pain even though her mouth is close by his hand. Andrew put away his hand from her mouth and smirk " do you like this? " He say while breathing heavily.

Lillie sobs and begging him " please stop it's hurt ".

Andrew smirk and humped on her harder " the more you say it's painful the more I feel good ". Lillie cried harder but Andrew didn't care at all. " You've mad that I fuck someone else than you huh? Let me mark you so you would know that you're mine and no one else can take you away from me or touch you by only me " he say in a psycho way.

Lillie tears didn't stop falling. In her mind how much she wish anyone could save her right now. How much she wish anyone would came to save her right now but she knows it's impossible.

After 20 minutes, Andrew pull his dick out and shoot his semen on her face. Lillie cried and turn her body around. Andrew breathing heavily " this is the real warning and punishment I will give to you if you being rebellious to me " he say and walk inside the bathroom after.

Lillie sobs sniffling hardly breath. She cried harder didn't expect that he took her virgin away just like that without her permission.

After Andrew done shower, he walk out of the bathroom and saw Lillie is already sleeping. He look at her sleeping naked making him feel like he want more but he try to control himself. He open the handcuffs slowly and close herself with the blanket. He lay himself down next to her while watching her sleeping with her eyes looking puffy and red.

He stare while his finger put away her hair to get a better look of her face when she's sleeping. There, he slept next to her.

The next morning, Lillie woke up open her eyes slowly and look at Andrew sleeping peacefully next to her. In her mind thinking " how can he look normal when he's sleep but when he wake up he look like a whole intimidating devil ".

She think about what happen last night and her eyes start to get a little bit teary. She try to wake up but she felt her thighs shaking feeling the pain at her vagina. She sigh exhausted trying to stand up but it feels like her legs give up on her.

Until she felt someone's grip on her wrist. She gasp startled looking at his hand held onto her wrist. He look at her with his intimidating fierce eyes " you're awake? ".

Lillie sigh trying to hold in her tears and shove his hand away from her wrist. She try to stand up but collapse on the floor after. Andrew wake up and saw her sitting on the floor.

He sigh and carry her in bridal style putting her on bed. " Don't be so stubborn just sit if you still feel the pain ".

Lillie giving a glare at him thinking how he can shamelessly say all that after what he had done. Andrew notice her glare and smirk " calm that eyes down " he say while fixing the blanket.

Lillie sniffles while still glaring at him. Andrew look at her deeply and stand up straight after putting his hands inside his short pants pockets " if you need my help call me " he say calmly and walk out of the room.

Lillie close her eyes with her hands and sobs harder feeling resentful towards Andrew. Will she be able to go through this? Will she able to handle him for a few months?

She keep on wishing the time pass by fast and wishing that everything would settled down so she can leave this hell.