Part 11

These days, Lillie and Andrew didn't have much problem but they didn't communicate much as usual. They mind their own business but when it comes to Lillie at college, Andrew would keep wanting to know how's her day by letting his guard spying on her.

Andrew send Lillie to college for now because Johnny had something to do involve his work outside. Johnny got no choice but to let Andrew send her this time.

While they are in the car, Andrew notice that Lillie didn't put on her seatbelt. Coincidentally, the traffic light turn red so he stop to put on her seatbelt.

Lillie are surprise and quite flustered by his sudden action till she want to avoid him but he purposely near her while pulling on the seatbelt. Andrew look at her intensely making Lillie nervous because their face are a little bit near. She suddenly felt her heart beating fast and Andrew can't deny her innocent doe sparkling eyes making his heart feel butterflies.

Andrew look at her lips as if he felt her lips are pulling him to kiss but the horn of the car behind make him wake up from his senses. He's startled and quite flustered. He quickly sit back down and drove the car.

Lillie blink her eyes twice confuse by what just happen. She even wondered what's going in his mind all of sudden that he even froze for a moment while pulling the seatbelt. Lillie take a deep breath and sigh trying to calm her heart beating.

Andrew take a deep breath too wondering why did he suddenly can't control himself. He didn't expect he would feel various feelings when he's with her.

After few minutes drive, they arrive. Lillie look at him awkward but manage to put on a fake smile " I'll get going " she say while putting her handbag on her shoulder.

Andrew nod his head nervously and stunned for a moment because he didn't believe he almost want to kiss her. He look at Lillie from behind and sigh " what the fuck was that " he say and shake his head aggressively.

Lillie who is walking so fast feeling nervous and embarrassed until she bumped onto someone. Lillie straight away bow and apologize " I'm sorry ".

She look up at the person and stunned by a perfect figure of a girl. Her fox seductive eyes blow her away, her elegant visual that make her stunned for a moment.

The girl smile politely " it's okay " she say while fixing her hair. Lillie didn't even take her eyes off, still look at her stunned by her mesmerizing visual.

The girl smile " may I ask where is this class? " She show it to Lillie.

Lillie look at the paper " oh this is my class. You can come with me ".

The girl eyes wide open sparkling with her elegant smile " oh thank God. Thank you ". They both walk together and she ask " what's your name anyway? We could be friends " she say while raise her hand for a handshake.

Lillie smiled " oh my name is Lillie. What about you? " She ask.

The girl smile along too " my name is Heidi " she answer.

Lillie nodded " are you new here? ".

Heidi nodded " yeah I just register just now ". Lillie nodded and they both are already walk in the class. Everyone look at Heidi stunned by her visual.

One of them ask Lillie " wow where did you found this girl? "

Heidi just giving a shy chuckle and Lillie chuckle along too " bumped onto her so coincidentally she's our new classmate ".

Everyone start to cheer excitedly but only Ethan who is sitting crossing his arms not bothering about the new student. He feel bad mood since he felt dissapointed that Andrew try to stop him from mingle with Lillie.

He keep watching Lillie but little did he know Heidi had eyes for him. Heidi sat next to Ethan immediately causing Lillie to confuse because that is her seat but she let it be because she didn't care either.

Heidi sitting shyly next to Ethan trying to make Ethan notice but he didn't even try to look at her. Heidi frown that she couldn't took his attention but other guys turn their back to mingle with her.

" So where are you from beauty? " One of the guy ask.

Heidi smile shyly in an elegant way " I'm from Paris " she answer.

The guys surprise " no wonder. But why are you here? " They ask again.

Heidi smile a little " not sure either I just shockingly move here but maybe I will move again. I will not be here for long maybe ".

One of the guy pout " aw too bad. Wish you would here longer cause who knows you're the one for me " he tease.

Heidi chuckle by his words and he got excited " she smiled dude! " He say while slapping his friend's arm excitedly.

Lillie watch them while smiling and shake her head speechless. Meanwhile, Heidi keep on setting her eyes and peek on Ethan.

During their time to make their work, Heidi keep on peeking Ethan. Ethan notice and felt uncomfortable so he decided to talk to her " stop watching me all the time " he say annoyed.

Heidi felt flustered and shake her head deny " no I didn't " she say while chuckling nervously and awkward at the same time.

Ethan sigh annoyed " don't lie. I notice your eyes keep making me uncomfortable ". Heidi felt hurt by his words so she look down smiling in pain. Ethan roll his eyes and walk away to other side and continue his work.

Heidi sigh and pout feeling dissapointed that she can't grab his attention but her heart will never give up. Lillie notice the atmosphere so she approach Heidi to comfort her.

She came " don't worry. You will get to mingle with him one day " she say to Heidi.

Heidi look at her surprise and flustered " w-what do you mean? ".

Lillie giving a teasing smile " don't think that I can't see from the way you treat him. You keep set your eyes on him from the beginning. The way you didn't hesitate to sit on my desk so you could sit next to him " she tease again.

Heidi gasp surprise " I sit on your desk? Really? I didn't know that I'm sorry " she apologize.

Lillie chuckle " it's okay you can sit there. Who knows you can talk to him and he will open his heart to mingle with you " she say with a teasing face.

Heidi smile shyly " stop, you're making me shy ". Lillie chuckle because a person who look seductive and elegant suddenly look adorable when she's shy.

These days, Lillie and Heidi are getting more close but Ethan nowadays are so cold towards everyone. He's not himself, he even rarely meet Andrew these days.

Heidi keep on wanting to have his attention but Ethan keep on ignoring her not wanting to notice her. Lillie didn't give up to help Heidi either even though she hardly try to communicate with Ethan.

Until that one day, Lillie wait for Andrew to pick her up. She look at the time at her phone " why is he late all of sudden " she mumbled.

Ethan suddenly appear infront of her. Lillie look up at him confuse but didn't say anything because she know she will be doom if she talk to Ethan.

Ethan sigh " are you seriously helping that Heidi girl but not even try to talk to me? "

Lillie felt confuse " I thought you know the reason why ".

Ethan sigh and pull her arm making her stand up near him. Their face are a bit near making Lillie flustered because she didn't expect Ethan would react like this. Heidi watching them from afar and felt jealousy inside her heart. She breath heavily feeling angry that and envy that Lillie could grab his attention.

Andrew who arrive saw them and his heart start to feel anger inside. He stop his car and exit his car. He walk to them angrily and grab Ethan's wrist.

They both look at Andrew surprise. Andrew look at Ethan furiously. Heidi then look at them out of curiosity when she saw a guy suddenly appear out of nowhere grabbing Ethan's wrist making her wondered who he is.