Part 14

Ethan look at Lillie worried so he pick her up from the floor meanwhile George pick Taylor up who is drunk. Ethan look at Lillie concern " what happen are you okay? " He ask worried.

Lillie nodded and put on a little smile " I'm okay. It's just that we both together fall down when I try to help him to lead him to the toilet ". Andrew heard that so he feel like his heart is boiling more when he heard that.

George look at Lillie confuse " who are you though? ".

Ethan and Lillie wanted to answer him but Andrew answer him instead " the maid that I told you that prepare the foods for us " he say with a serious face.

Ethan look at him disbelief because he didn't believe that Andrew literally said that infront of Lillie. Lillie face turn dissapointed by Andrew's respond but what can she expect. Andrew didn't want anyone to know about their status relationship except for Ethan.

Andrew walk away furiously and Ethan saw him so he told Lillie " go back to your room " he say gently. Lillie nodded and stand up properly walk away to her room after.

Ethan straight away go to where Andrew is going. Andrew walk out of the house and kick the grass furiously. He groan but trying to control his voice.

Ethan saw that so he approach " are you being serious right now? ".

Andrew turn his back furiously breathing heavily " what? What do you want?! " He raise his voice a bit.

Ethan look at him coldly " did you seriously just say your wife is a maid? That's how you see her? ".

Andrew scoffs " why do you care? It's not like I see her as my wife that I will care to live with forever " he say furiously.

Ethan tilt his head slightly " then why are you so mad just because she and Taylor accidentally collapse together on the floor? ".

Andrew approach Ethan nearly " because the fact that she help and want to lead him to the toilet you think I like it when she lay a hand on other guy?! " He raise his voice a bit again.

Ethan cross his arms with his intimidating face " that's mean you are being jealous right now ".

Andrew scoffs speechless " jealous? What the fuck jealous?! Why would I?! It's not like I like her at all " he say furiously.

Ethan sigh " it seems like you have feelings for her but didn't seem to realize that ".

Andrew look at him in disbelief " I can't believe you think like that ".

Ethan raise his shoulders " well seeing you all mad of course I think like that ". Andrew didn't even know how to respond but he giving a furious look on his face and walk away angrily after.

Ethan didn't even get intimidate by Andrew because he been close to him for many years. No matter Andrew would turn into an angry beast he never feel scared at all because he knew Andrew well. Andrew would never beat up his own best friend.

Andrew walk to the dining table saw his friends sitting down together meanwhile Taylor try to sober himself. " I think you guys should head back home now it's getting late ".

Taylor furrowed his eyebrows confuse " I thought we will have a long night? ".

Andrew sigh " no I think we can't because I have something important to settle tomorrow ".

Taylor nodded understood " ah I understand. Mafia's work ". Andrew just respond with his fake smile. Taylor and George together stand up walking together so Taylor wouldn't lose his balance.

They enter their car and drove off after. Andrew wave them goodbye with his fake smile but dissapear when their car dissapear from his sight slowly. He turn his back and saw Ethan is standing behind.

Andrew sigh " why are you still here? ".

Ethan scoffs " relax. I'm going back home too " he say while walk to his car and open his car door. Before he enter " don't be so angry to Lillie. I'm sure she's just trying to help " he say and enter his car after. Andrew roll his eyes look away and enter his house close the door by slamming it.

Lillie who is doing her assignments casually, suddenly there's a text notification. She take a look and saw from the notification that Heidi ask if she could do her assignments together tomorrow. Lillie remember that Heidi wanted to do her assignments here so she try to figure out how to ask Andrew.

Lillie straight away go to meet Andrew to ask for his permission. She saw Andrew who is tidying the dining table. She approach him nervously " uhm Andrew? " She call for him.

Andrew turn her back to look at her with his cold expression. He didn't answer but he signal her to say what she want.

Lillie felt confuse that he suddenly look cold as if he's not in a good mood because she didn't help him tidying the dining table but she try to ask him anyway " can my girl friend come here tomorrow to do her assignments together with me? " She ask nervously.

Andrew stop washing the dishes and sigh " up to you ".

" But she didn't know about us so if she saw you, what should I tell her? " She ask again.

Andrew answer casually " just tell her that we are married ". Lillie are quite surprise and curious at the same time but she didn't want to ask because she doesn't want to sound annoying. She notice that Andrew seems like he's not in a good mood that much. 

Lillie bow slightly and walk away after. Andrew sigh and wash his dishes aggressively after. Meanwhile, Lillie walk up the stairs confuse that Andrew is getting weird but at the same time she try to ignore.

The next day, Heidi approach Lillie from behind and surprise her. Lillie gasp startled while touch her chest relief. Heidi chuckle excitedly " did I scare you? "

Lillie scoffs " yeah you succeed ".

Heidi smile " so can I hangout at your house today? ".

Lillie nodded and stop walking looking at her nervously making Heidi confuse. Heidi scoffs " why are you looking at me nervous like that? ".

Lillie take a deep breath and sigh " I have something to tell you " she say nervously.

Heidi pout a little and nodded. " I'm actually married so at my house my husband is there. The guy that you saw that day, Ethan's best friend? He's my husband ".

Heidi eyes wide open surprise and gasp while she close her mouth " seriously? ". Lillie nodded while looking at her nervous. Heidi slap her arm slightly " why did you just tell me now? ".

Lillie sigh " I have a reason. It's quite a long story but I don't think I can tell you that " she say while smiling nervously.

Heidi shake her head with her surprise expression on her face " it's okay I will not ask anymore if that's a private matter but damn didn't expect you are someone's wife " she say while whispering a bit.

Lillie giving a smile to her and so do Heidi but behind her smile is something evil. Heidi feels like everything is much easier to ruin Lillie's happiness.

She know what she gotta do.