Part 27

Lillie look at Andrew with her teary eyes and heart beat so fast feeling scared that they both eventually met. Lillie immediately took the files not in her right mind but Andrew call her name " Lillie? ".

Lillie stop and look at him. She ignore him and keep on arranging the files together back to carry. Andrew felt mad that he saw Lillie ignore him. Lillie stand up while holding onto the files and walk away after.

Andrew wanted to stop her but Ethan came and grab his shoulder. Andrew turn his back and look at Ethan disbelief. Ethan sigh " what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go back already? " He ask.

Andrew scoffs speechless " seriously? You don't want to explain why she's here? ".

Ethan sigh and look down not knowing how to respond him. Andrew walk away furiously after leaving Ethan there. Ethan can't deny he felt uneasy about this. He had to make sure Andrew won't plan anything stupid.

Meanwhile, Lillie walk into a room and sit down on the floor while breathing heavily. She can't believe that she just bumped onto Andrew so suddenly. Her heart feels like it could stop beating anytime soon because of how in shock she was when they both bumped onto each other.

Ethan ran searching for Lillie but he knew where she would go. He ran to the room that Lillie enter and open the door looking at Lillie sitting down on the floor shaking in fear with her hugging her legs cross.

Ethan came to Lillie to try to comfort her by rubbing her back " it's okay everything is gonna be okay ".

Lillie look up at him sobbing " w-why is here I thought he would be back to Italy ".

Ethan sigh " I don't know either. Maybe he came here to visit me before he go but didn't expect you both coincidentally bumped onto each other ".

Lillie breathing heavily hardly catching her breath. Ethan felt pity of her but he didn't know how to calm her either. Lillie look at him while crying " what am I supposed to do? I don't want him to know about Lorenzo how will I explain? ".

Ethan look down for a moment and sigh when he already thought of something " I think I have an idea but don't hate me for this " he say trying to calm Lillie down but Lillie furrowed her eyebrows confuse. Ethan take a deep breath and sigh again before he say what he think of. " Let's just say we both are actually together and Lorenzo is my child. Is that okay with you? " He ask while look at her nervously.

Lillie think for a moment and nodded agree " yes that's good. That will be better ".

Ethan sigh in relief " okay nice in case he cancel going back to Italy let's prepare this much at least to face him if he ever saw you and Lorenzo ". Lillie nodded agree while sniffles and Ethan wipe her tears while patting her back to comfort her.

Meanwhile, Andrew in the car asking his secretary to drive back home and cancel going back to Italy. When he arrive, he walk inside the house furiously while open his neck harshly and threw it away angrily.

The secretary saw but he stand up politely remain calm seeing Andrew threw tantrum. Andrew breath heavily furiously " did Lillie was here all along? " He mumble and scoffs speechless after.

Andrew laugh like a psycho " she was here but I didn't even try to search for her here ". Andrew look at his secretary seriously " find out how can she even ended up at Ethan's company " he command his secretary. The secretary bow slightly and walk away after doing his mission.

Andrew mumble again " so this is where you've been hiding huh ".

The next day, Lillie brought Lorenzo to the office walking while linking hands with Lorenzo. They both walk together excitedly to the elevator and reach the level. They both walk out of the elevator and open Lillie's office room.

When she open, she's surprise by someone's presence inside sitting on her table looking at her with his intimidating face. Lillie froze into place looking at him with fear.

Meanwhile, Lorenzo looking confuse and so do Andrew who look at Lorenzo and Lillie linking hands together. Lorenzo look up at Lillie " mom, who's that? " He ask.

Andrew face frown when he heard Lorenzo call Lillie ' mom '. Andrew look at her in disbelief and Lillie kneel down cupped Lorenzo's cheeks " I want you to wait for me inside I have a matter with my client here. So take these and eat while waiting for me to settle something first " she say while giving the donuts and pizzas to Lorenzo.

Lorenzo nodded while bringing the foods and walk out of the room but he take a look at Andrew first then walk away after. Lillie sigh and close the door " what are you doing here? " She ask.

Andrew scoffs in disbelief " wow seriously? Why did he call you mom? Did you already have a son? Who's son is that? " He ask furiously.

Lillie look at him terrified while she back away. Andrew yell " answer me now! ".

Lillie gasp startled " please don't raise your voice he might hear you " she beg.

Andrew then threw the files away from the table " tell me! " He groan.

Ethan at the right time enter the office room and say " he's my son ".

Andrew look at him surprise and didn't believe his words " w-what? What do you mean that little guy is your son? " He ask disbelief.

Ethan take a deep breath and sigh " that little young boy is my son. Me and Lillie are together " he answer and he can't deny he feel nervous when he say that.

Andrew laughing speechless but sound like a psycho at the same time. " Wow " he say while clapping. " Congratulations, for being a betrayer. You took what's mine? So you were the one who hide her until I hardly searching for her? How did I not suspect you at all? I really trust you so much but what? What the fuck is this?! " He ended up yelling.

Lillie gasp startled and breathing heavily feeling terrified by Andrew's rage. Ethan try to remain calm but he didn't even say anything back to Andrew.

Andrew laugh speechless " I've searching for her like crazy but didn't expect she's here only " he say while laughing manically.

Ethan and Lillie stand there froze not wanting to say anything because they know whatever they say, Andrew will get even more angrier.

Andrew nodded slightly with his furious face " nice. I sincerely thought you as a friend and a brother that I adore but this is what you pay me back? How amusing " he say sarcastically. He laugh speechless and walk out of the office after.

He stop walking for a moment to take a look at Lorenzo eating confusedly. He didn't know why he felt close to Lorenzo but at the same time he feel angry because he didn't expect that Lillie and Ethan had a child together.

He give a glare to them and walk away after leaving them froze into place.