Part 30

Andrew and Ethan hangout as always chilling drinking their soda while looking at the view of the beach. Andrew then start to ask " can I spendtime with Lorenzo tomorrow for 3 days before I'm going back to Italy ".

Ethan look at him surprise and put his glass on the small table next to him " what? You're going back to Italy? ".

Andrew nodded while take a sip of his drink " yeah. I can't be here for so long because I have some business to do at Italy there ".

Ethan look sad but maintain calm " okay sure I will ask Lillie's permission ".

Andrew chuckles softly " thank you. I appreciate that ". They both smile at each other after.

At the office, Ethan open Lillie's office door carefully and saw Lillie is doing her work as usual. Ethan came in and close the door carefully but Lillie look up at him and stop doing her work after.

Lillie smile " what are you doing here? " She ask softly.

" Can I have Lorenzo with me for 3 days at the beach? " He ask nervously.

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows " yeah sure but you really do spend most of the time with him nowadays and it's unlike you ".

Ethan pause for a moment lost of words but he try to not look suspicious " it's just that Lorenzo do ask me to bring him somewhere fun these days that's why " he answer calmly but chuckle nervously.

Lillie chuckles softly " okay sure you can take him but tell me when you both are already on your way " she remind.

Ethan bow his head slightly giving a nervous smile " thank you ".

Lillie smile sweetly and nodded " no problem ". Ethan walk out of the room after and close the door. He sigh relief even though he feel he hope that Lillie won't get suspicious of him.

After few minutes, Andrew suddenly go for a visit to Lillie's office. He enter the room and saw her looking serious doing her paperwork. He enter and knock a little bit.

Lillie look up at him surprise but frown at the same time seeing Andrew suddenly make his appearance to her office. Lillie look at her paperwork after letting Andrew say what he want.

Andrew walk approaching her and Lillie's eyes follow where his direction is. He stand by her side with his hands in the pocket " busy? " He ask.

Lillie sigh " don't you see what I'm doing here right now? "

" I will straight to the point. I want you to come with me to Italy " he say.

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows annoyed when she look up at him " what? Why? " She ask.

Andrew raise his eyebrow " I need you there for our business here ".

Lillie look at him with her disbelief expression on her face " are you for real? There's someone else why need me? " She say annoyed with her eyes rolling.

" Cause you are one of the best that I need " he say.

Lillie giving a glare " no thanks and go away ".

Andrew sigh " you want me to kidnapped your son and bring him to Italy so you would adventure to bring him back? "

Lillie had enough and stand up from her seat while she slam her pen loudly on the table " don't you dare bring up my son into this " she say furiously.

Andrew smirk " I'm joking. I love to tease you like this " he tease while pinch Lillie's cheek slightly. Lillie slap his hand away while rolling her eyes and sat down back proceed doing her paperwork.

Andrew chuckles softly and walk away after meanwhile Lillie look at him furiously spare a glare towards him. Andrew walk out of her office room feeling happy that he could tease her before he go and spend more of his time with Lorenzo.

The next day, Lillie manage Lorenzo before she send him away to Ethan. After she give a kiss to Lorenzo, she stand up reminding Ethan " take care of him. Make sure you won't take your eyes off him ".

Ethan scoffs " yeah don't worry I will take care of him properly ". Lillie smile and nodded signaling him to take Lorenzo.

Before they drove off, Lorenzo open the car window waving his hand to Lillie " bye mummy! " He say excitedly.

Lillie wave while smiling and nodded " take care don't be naughty. Stay close to Ethan okay. Don't ever go far away from him " she remind.

Lorenzo nodded with his sweet cute smile " okay mummy! ". After that, they already drove off. Lorenzo sit back down closing the car window " where are we going? " He ask Ethan.

Ethan scoffs " as usual we're going to your daddy Andrew. He wants to spend time with you at the beach before he will be back to Italy ".

Lorenzo pout feeling sad that Andrew will be away. " Why is he going back there? " He ask almost tearing up.

Ethan look at him worried " he have some business to do there. Besides, his original home is Italy so you should be understanding but don't worry I'm sure he will come here back anytime to visit you " he try to comfort Lorenzo.

Lorenzo sniffles, wiping his tears with his arm pouting and nodded. Ethan pat his head gently " don't cry. I'm sure he will come if you want to meet him again ".

After few hours drive, they are finally arrive " we're arrive " Ethan say excitedly but when he turn his head to look at Lorenzo, he's already asleep. Ethan chuckles softly and pat his head gently. Ethan saw Andrew walk approaching his car and Ethan exit out of the car.

Andrew smile and look inside the car to see Lorenzo " he's asleep? " He ask.

Ethan scoffs " yeah. Maybe he's too dizzy because of the long car ride " he say while took out the luggages from the car.

" He gets dizzy if he's in the car for too long? " Andrew ask concern.

" Yeah. That's why he will needs to eat mint or make himself sleep so he wouldn't feel dizzy " Ethan answer.

Andrew nodded slightly while looking at Lorenzo. He suddenly feel envy that Ethan knows Lorenzo well than him. He feel like a useless father for not knowing anything about his own son more. The more he envy, the more he feel like he have so much to learn about Lorenzo.

Andrew open the car door and carry Lorenzo in his arms slowly making sure to not interrupt his sleep. Andrew start to wondered if only he had hold Lorenzo in his arms when he was still a baby.

Andrew feel the amount of his regrets, he regret that he didn't even witness Lorenzo growing up. He regret that he didn't even by his side to see Lorenzo's from the beginning.

Andrew look down didn't say anything much. Ethan notice and try to hype him " hey are you okay? ".

Andrew surprise for a moment and shake his head " I'm fine ".

Ethan notice that Andrew doesn't seems fine but he didn't want to ruin their vacation atmosphere so he try to lightened the mood " let's go and prepare ourselves to have fun at the swimming pool " Ethan say excitedly.

Andrew chuckle " you sound like an excited little boy ".

Ethan laugh " I mean I'm young ". They both then laugh while walking together enjoying their vacation time and spend their quality time together even though Andrew wish Lillie is here along too.