Part 37

Johnny walk inside the house while staring suspiciously at Lillie. Lillie turn her back and saw Johnny's sharp eyes. She understood the meaning of his eyes so she ask " why are you looking at me like that? ".

Johnny cross his arms " are you seriously acting like you don't know why I'm looking at you? ".

Lillie look away rolling her eyes frustrated. Johnny walk to her and start to nag at her " how the hell did you both ended up meet? Didn't I told you to make sure Lorenzo is not anywhere near him? "

Lillie sigh " seriously? Are you nagging at me without knowing the full story? "

Johnny pause for a second and sigh " did he bugged you? " He ask gently.

Lillie sit down and sigh roughly " you know how he is ".

Johnny sat next to Lillie and wrap his arm around on her shoulder " I will not allow him to take you and Lorenzo away. I can't bear to see you with him again. Not anymore it hurts me ".

Lillie look at Johnny concern and lay her head on his shoulder " don't worry. Let's handle this together ".

Meanwhile, Andrew walk inside his house angrily while pulling his necktie and throw it away after. He breath heavily feeling angry but at the same time he try to control his anger.

Until someone appear, " why are you so angry? " She say with a teasing way.

Andrew look at her and surprise to saw his grandma suddenly pay a visit. " Momma! " He say excitedly while raising his arms to hug her. They both hug each other while she pat his back and giggle together.

They broke the hug and she pinch his arms a bit " you look all grown-up now. It's been a long time I didn't see you ".

Andrew chuckles softly " yeah, I miss you. I'm sorry I didn't find a time to visit you ".

His grandma chuckle " it's okay. Let me visit you instead cause I'm free for now ". Andrew smile and his grandma change the topic " why are you so mad? Did something stressed you out? " She ask worried.

Andrew chuckle and shake his head " I'm fine. It's a normal day when it comes to work ".

His grandma chuckle and pat his head " it's normal but at the same time it does makes you frustrated right ". Andrew nodded and they both hug each other again.

Andrew and his grandma are now eating dinner together. His grandma keep secretly looking at Andrew but Andrew notice his grandma's suspicious gaze.

Andrew put down his spoon " why are you looking at me like that? Is there something you wanna say? "

His grandma shake his head " nothing ".

Andrew understood his grandma body language. Even though she say it's nothing but she have something she's curious about and meaning to ask but trying to deny at the same time.

Andrew tilt his head " oh come on. Just tell me what is it don't think that I don't know with the way you act ".

His grandma sigh and look at him speechless " is it true you have a son and wife? " She ask seriously.

Andrew frown and pause for a moment didn't expect his grandma would knew about this. Andrew ask nervously " h-how did you know? ".

His grandma sigh " you think I didn't investigate about you or spy you? Didn't expect you would be quite careless ".

Andrew look down and look away trying to avoid the topic at the same time " just ignore it ".

His grandma furrowed her eyebrows confuse " what do you mean? Are you not doing well with her? ".

Andrew bite his lower lip nervously while looking down not knowing what he should respond to her. His grandma understood the sad look on his face.

She pat Andrew's shoulder to calm him down " it's okay to tell me. Who knows I can help "

Andrew look at his grandma in awe feeling touch that his grandma suddenly offer a help. He look at her with a sparkling hopeful eyes while smiling happily.

His grandma chuckle " you look quite excited for that " she tease.

Andrew chuckle along " of course why not? I'm happy for this I would be totally grateful if you help me ".

His grandma scoffs " okay so tell me first what happen to you both then I know how should I help you ".

Andrew feel hesitate because he know how evil he was to her that time. His grandma looking at him weirdly waiting for him to say something but he seems lost.

His grandma then slap his arm slightly to wake him up from his senses. Andrew surprise while hold onto his arm " aw what was that for " he whine.

His grandma roll her eyes " I thought you will tell me about you both why are you suddenly frozen into place? ".

Andrew sigh and take a deep breath " okay I will explain everything. Hear me out okay ". He say and his grandma nodded. After he explain to her everything his grandma left speechless gasping and her hand close her lips.

Andrew look at her reaction nervously " are you okay? "

His grandma look at him with her eyebrows furrowed. She hit his arm after causing him to whine in pain. " Aw what was that for? ".

His grandma hiss " I didn't raise you to be this bad ".

Andrew sigh " I'm sorry but - ".

His grandma cut him off and didn't even have the chance to finish his words. " You are just same like your father. That's why you and your mom hardly meet. She's the best of all I've ever wanted as my daughter-in-law but your father wasted her love " she say angrily.

" That's why I don't wanna be like dad. I want to change myself for someone I love " Andrew respond.

His grandma look at him frowning " do you think it's easy? Don't you think your love story are almost like your parents? Your dad did try hard to win your mom back but eventually they both just became normal friends even though your dad love your mom so much. He hardly move on but still find his time to spend his time with your mom ".

Andrew look down with his eyes fill with sadness. His grandma notice and sigh while she pat her back " if you really do want her, I hope you will get her and not fail like your parents. I'm rooting for you like how I'm rooting for your parents before even if they didn't ended up with each other. But I'm sure they did met at heaven ".

Andrew can't deny he do feel like he wanna burst in tears anytime soon. He get flashbacks of when his dad always find an excuses to make sure his mother was around just so he can look at her all the time. He could satisfy his heart that missing his mom all the time. He was in the middle of them all the time but he didn't mind cause he was so young didn't knew anything yet.

But now he grew up, he understood every actions his father ever did for his mom. Andrew even wondered, will the history repeat but different people face the same?

Does his parents fate might pass on him or will he manage to have happy ending having a happy family together with Lillie and Lorenzo?

That's what he could think of.