Part 9

Now, Johnny drive Lillie to college. " Andrew told me about his best friend send you back home. Is it correct? " He ask.

Lillie nodded but look confuse at the same time. Johnny nodded slightly understood. " Did he tell you? " She ask him back.

Johnny nodded " yeah. He ask me if I could pick you up from college ".

Lillie look at Johnny weirdly " really? Why would he ask that? ".

Johnny raise his shoulders " I don't understand either. He ask me if I could make time to pick you up from college but I say I'm busy earning money to pay my debt. I even told him he's the one who should pick you up not me cause he's the boss he can do anything even though he's busy ".

Lillie pout confuse " he seems like he doesn't like it if his best friend send me home ".

Johnny think for a moment and sigh " that guy. Don't tell me he likes Lillie " he mumbled.

Lillie look at him confuse and ask " what? "

Johnny getting flustered and shake his head " nothing " he say while putting on a nervous smile.

Lillie tilt her head slightly suspicious and confuse. Johnny's mind suddenly think of if Andrew felt jealous because he might already have feelings for her. That makes him worried because he really can't accept it if Andrew really start to have feelings for Lillie.

Johnny clear his throat " is Ethan a good guy? If you judge from his appearance? " He ask.

Lillie think for a moment " yeah he does. He look gentle and so does his personality. He's the one who help me a lot too for persuading Andrew to agree for me to continue study. Besides, yesterday he even help me with my registration too. He even offer me a ride because he say he's worried for letting me go back using taxi or bus " she respond.

Johnny nodded understood " ah I see. What a nice guy. That kind of guy might be good for you " he tease.

Lillie slap his arm shyly " stop. No way I'm gonna with my husband's best friend ".

Johnny laugh " that's right. It's okay, you will find a good man for you in the future once we settled this down ".

Lillie nodded while smiling cutely " sure ". Johnny smile gladly that Lillie listen to him well. For Lillie, whatever her brother's opinion, choices, advices is good for her. She feel that it's safer to listen to her brother.

Lillie walk into her class while searching something inside her bag until someone appear infront of her. It's Ethan who is standing infront of her with his playful smile.

Lillie look up at him confuse with her doe eyes. Ethan let out a little chuckle " what are you searching so aggressively inside your bag? " He ask while chuckling.

Lillie sigh feeling frustrated " I think I just left my book inside the car ".

Ethan scoffs " no you didn't ".

Lillie look at him confuse " how would you know? I think I left it inside my brother's car ".

Ethan chuckle " nope you didn't. You drop it ".

Lillie face turn surprise " really? How did you know? Did you saw it? " She ask.

Ethan scoffs " yeah you did in my car yesterday. I just notice it next to me on the seat " he answer while raise her book.

Lillie took the book feeling glad " oh my gosh thank you. I thought I left it I would've been doom if I didn't bring it today ".

Ethan chuckle " you're lucky it's in my car. Imagine you had ride a taxi or bus you might drop it there ".

Lillie scoffs " you're right. I should've zip my bag " she say while putting her book inside her bag. Little did they know, someone is watching them and taking a picture of the both of them.

Andrew who is doing his work casually by settling people who mess with his territory. He receive a notification so he open to check it from his guard. He saw a picture of Lillie and Ethan looking happy.

He frown when he look at the picture. He put his phone inside his pocket and click the gun to shoot at his enemy. His members are surprise by his sudden action because he was never like this.

He would take his time to torture but he suddenly straight shoot his enemy without mercy. Andrew didn't even realize he's mad when he saw the picture of Ethan and Lillie.

Now, Andrew walk into his club. He own the club where he would play around with the girls if he feel like he needed to satisfy his lust. He walk around to search any girls that look good for him to taste.

When he saw someone, he straight away walk to her and flirt with her. She is quite seductive with her sexy eyes and flirty expression. He feel like he need to let his anger and lust out on someone.

On that night, Lillie is casually mind her own business until Andrew walk inside drunk. Lillie turn her back and look at him worried. She straight away ran to him to help him walk but Andrew push her away till she fall on the floor.

Lillie feel confuse but at the same time she's scared by his sudden harshness. Andrew try to stand up while looking at her with his drunk angry eyes.

He took out his phone and show a picture of her and Ethan together. " What the hell is this? ".

Lillie stand up and fix her clothes " that's nothing. Why? "

Andrew scoffs " really? You both look so happy here like a happy couple " he say sarcastically.

Lillie scoffs speechless " we're not. We are just talking casually " she answer.

Andrew threw his phone and slam it away " fuck you I told you to not mingle with any other guys! I've told you already! ".

Lillie scream and breath heavily feeling terrified. She cried while looking at him in disbelief " he's your best friend I thought you're okay with it if I mingle with him only ".

Andrew approach her and grab her chin harshly " now you will not you understand that? Don't fucking near or talk to him ever again! " He yell causing Lillie to flinch.

Andrew let go of her chin harshly and walk away after leaving Lillie standing there crying and terrified by his harshness. She didn't expect he would suddenly act like this.

She collapse sat on the floor crying while touch her chest feeling her heartbeat fast.