Part 38

While Johnny cook breakfast for Lillie and Lorenzo as usual, suddenly a doorbell rang. Johnny straight away walk to the door and open it then his face frown after when he saw Andrew is the one standing rang the doorbell.

Johnny look at him furiously " what the hell do you think you're doing here shamelessly showing your uninvited ass face here ".

Andrew sigh " I just came here to pick my son as I promise him I'm gonna bring him out somewhere ".

Johnny scoffs speechless " do you think I'm gonna let you take my nephew away? Do you think I will still allow you to meet him? ".

Andrew look away annoyed but trying to be patient. " He's my son so you don't have any rights to stop us from meeting ".

Johnny scoffs sarcastically " now you're admit that you're his father? Where were you when she needed you by your side? Aren't you with someone else before? ".

Andrew tilt his head slightly while glaring at Johnny deeply " let that past away. Now I'm focusing on my son and of course my wife ".

Johnny face turn more furious " don't you dare claim my sister your wife ". They both then stare at each other deeply with their eyes fill with anger until there's a voice behind Johnny scream for Andrew. " Daddy! ".

They both look at Lorenzo's direction watching him ran to approach Andrew with his arms raise for a hug but Johnny block his way making Lorenzo stop and look up at him confuse. Lillie gasp surprise by Johnny's sudden actions meanwhile Andrew start to look even more furious.

Johnny look down at Lorenzo giving his fake smile " why don't you go to the table and eat your breakfast instead ". Lorenzo blink his eyes twice confuse.

Andrew grab Johnny's shoulder making him turn around to face him. " Who are you to stop us? Don't stop us from meeting ".

Johnny shove Andrew's hand away harshly " I don't care. I'm Lillie's brother, by blood related brother and Lorenzo is my nephew. They don't deserve you fuck off ".

Andrew breath heavily wanting to lose patience but at the same time he didn't want to look violent infront of Lorenzo. Lorenzo is still standing look up at them confuse.

Lillie sigh and approach them " please don't do this. It's not wrong for them to meet " Lillie persuade.

Johnny look at Lillie speechless " are you defending this jerk? Why are you easily letting him meeting Lorenzo? He didn't even deserve you both ".

Lillie hiss " stop. Stop saying things like that. No matter what we can't deny Lorenzo is blood related son with Andrew. We can't deny that they are father and son relationship. We can't just easily separate them either " she argue.

Johnny scoffs " why would you think of his feelings when he never think about yours before? You should know a guy like him is not for you " Johnny say while pointing to Andrew and walk away angrily after.

Lillie look down and sigh while caressed Lorenzo's hair softly. She look at Andrew after " I'm sorry about him. I didn't know he would be like this ".

Andrew sigh " it's okay. I understand even though what he say did hurt me but I deserve it ".

Lillie didn't know why she pity him but at the same time she do understand what her brother meant. She understand why he's so mad but at the same time she know Lorenzo would need Andrew anytime.

After few minutes, Lillie open Johnny's room door carefully peeking on Johnny who is playing his game looking serious. Lillie know that Johnny would play game everytime he's moody or stress.

Lillie sigh and walk inside close the door carefully. " I'm sorry about what happen just now ". Johnny ignore her and still keep on playing game didn't bother about her presence.

Lillie stand politely playing with her fingers feeling guilty " I know you're mad but please hear me out at least don't ignore me ".

Johnny roll his eyes and slam his mouse after. He look at her intimidatingly " what? What you gonna say now I thought we're done ".

Lillie sat on the bed near Johnny " please, I don't it either but I think of Lorenzo too. I can't imagine Lorenzo reaction would be once he felt the emptiness without his father especially when he already knew he had a biological father. I had to think of my own son need. He needed Andrew his father. I can't stop him either ".

Johnny just look down didn't even respond her at all cause he did think of Lorenzo too. Johnny knew he's too deeply in his ego and didn't even think of how would Lorenzo would be without Andrew cause he knew so well how Lorenzo would act.

Johnny look at Lillie and sigh " okay. I will not stop him from meeting Lorenzo but all I ask is please don't let him get you easily. I don't want him to take you away again. It's hard for to accept you both to be together again ".

Lillie nodded and smile " I will try for that I can't promise you because we wouldn't know how the future would be ".

Johnny look at Lillie suspiciously " you sound as if you will be with him one day ".

" I'm just saying " she say while raising her shoulders. Johnny understood what she meant but at the same time he would do anything to stop them from being together again. All Johnny could think of is make sure Lillie would just stay as single mom taking care of her son or find someone else that are better and deserve her better. That's all he ever wanted from Lillie.

The next day, Johnny and Lillie came to the vacation house where Andrew and Lorenzo spend their time together. Ethan is there along too welcoming Lillie and Johnny.

" Hey you guys arrive huh. Let's go I will lead you to your rooms " he say while gesture them to follow him. They both together chuckle by his silly actions.

When they enter, coincidentally they saw Andrew and carrying Lorenzo playfully and Lorenzo laughing enjoying the way Andrew carry him. Lorenzo saw Johnny and point to him " uncle! " He yell excitedly.

Johnny just give a smile even though it's fake cause he and Andrew make eye contact without purpose. Andrew put down Lorenzo letting Lorenzo ran to hug Lillie and Johnny.

Andrew came to approach them giving a sincere smile to Lillie first but give a fake smile after when he turn his eyes to look at Johnny. " Welcome " he say simply to Johnny.

Johnny scoffs " I don't need you welcoming me. I rather have a duck welcoming me here " he say and walk away after leaving Andrew speechless and at the same time he feel mad of Johnny's respond.

The atmosphere feeling intense making Lillie and Ethan froze awkward by them being a bickering duo. Lillie and Ethan look at each other confuse with their eyes wide open surprise.

They even wondered, will they doing fine even though they will have to live under the same roof together for 1 week?