Part 23

Ethan had already prepare everything for Lillie and Johnny. He even prepare his private plane for them so they wouldn't need to waste their money to pay for their flight. Lillie and Johnny felt bad but Ethan insist on helping them sincerely so they got no choice but to accept his offer anyway.

They had arrive at their destination, Paris. Lillie and Johnny had decided to start their life here began their new journey together at a new place. At the same time Lillie felt worried " actually I'm scared Andrew might found us here again like before when we both decided to escape from him here ".

Ethan chuckles softly " don't you worry about that. I've manage everything and he won't be able to found you I promise " he try to convince her.

Lillie sigh trying to let out her anxiety " okay I will trust you on that " she say while nodded. Ethan chuckle and lead them to his car too.

After they arrive, Lillie and Johnny didn't expect that Ethan brought them to a such luxurious and expensive house judging by how it look from outside.

They exit the car amaze when they look at the stunning huge house. Johnny froze when he look at how big the house is.

(The house)

(The house)

Lillie look at her brother and concern and look at Ethan in disbelief making Ethan to confuse. " What? " He ask with an awkward smile.

Lillie scoffs speechless " are you seriously asking us to stay here? ". Ethan nodded confuse with his innocent face.

Lillie sigh looking at him speechless too " n-no this is too much. You had help us a lot already it's enough with the private plane thing and now your house? No we can't accept this much this is too much " she nag.

Ethan try to calm her down raising his hands " whoa calm down there. I've told you I offer help don't reject it ". Johnny look at him in disbelief.

Lillie roll her eyes " n-no like this is practically almost a level of mansion this is too big and the house doesn't look normal. It's huge, luxurious and look how beautiful the house is. I mean how can me a lowly people stay inside this house for free? " She nag again.

Ethan lock his lips thinking for a moment " but you guys don't have any place to stay that's why I offer you to stay here instead ".

Johnny felt disbelief by his words. " I think me and Lillie will find our own we are not gonna live here for free I feel guilty ". Lillie look at Ethan nodded agreed of her brother's words.

Ethan sigh " you know the house in Paris it's not enough for you both to afford especially if Johnny is working alone and you at home taking care of your health and your baby. So that's why I offer this place for you both to stay so it will be easier. At least you both can collect as much as you can ".

" I feel like I will debt to you " Johnny say.

Ethan furrowed his eyebrows " what? Do my face look like a thug who expect you to debt with me? Just think of this a lucky offer. Besides, I didn't stay here for so long I just got the maids to clean it yesterday and maybe I would want the both of you to take care of this house instead " he explain.

Lillie still refuse the offer " but this is too much " she respond.

Ethan sigh and held her shoulders to face him " nothing is too much for me. You both deserve this because both of you had gone through so much already. Think of this as a reward for holding on for so long. Think of this as how God repay you for passing the hardness in your life. That's all I ask from you both ".

Lillie felt his words do make sense. Johnny felt the same too so they can't deny anymore because no matter how much they refuse, the more Ethan insist. Lillie and Johnny look at each other signaling with each other that they agreed to what he had offer to them.

Meanwhile, Andrew had been drinking a lot this time. He get drunk everywhere he go didn't bother about anyone surrounding him. He didn't even bother that his company went through a lot and his enemies find their advantages to get what they want.

Andrew didn't solve that matter, instead he ask his gangs to solve it but no matter what, they need him. They can't solve it especially his business matter. Andrew didn't even care about his business, he just let anyone else to take over but they didn't know much as much as Andrew do.

Heidi notice that Andrew change a lot since Lillie left. As if he miss her, as if his world is breaking down without her, as if his life is ruin and over within her by his side. Andrew realize that what he feel for her is love.

Heidi could catch up what Andrew felt. Heidi did what she can to comfort him, treating him seductively to make him forget about Lillie but it's all useless. He still think of her.

When he drunk, he even fought with anyone around him yelling asking for Lillie. Screaming her name everytime he walk down the streets didn't bother anyone staring at him weirdly.

Heidi even had to handle him but at the same time when she lay Andrew down on the bed, he would muttered Lillie's name.

It's been 6 months Andrew didn't even change his way at all. He didn't bother that his business is halfway down. His business is doing well and at the same time it's bad. His business didn't even consistent to make sure the business is doing fine.

Meanwhile, Lillie had a great peaceful life since she's only around nice people. Johnny had take care of her dearly making sure her health is his priority, making sure the baby is healthy.

Lillie laying down staring at the sky while rubbing her tummy. She suddenly felt a strong kick of her baby. She feel pain but at the same time uncomfortable but she do like that her baby is active. It shows, her baby is doing fine.

Meanwhile, Andrew laying on his bed with his tears falling down. He mumble " I miss you Lillie. Please where are you? ".