Part 32

Ethan walk inside the house and saw Andrew and Lillie facing each other as if they both had a cold war. Ethan approach them " calm down you both ". They both look at Ethan together while breathing heavily. They both together stay away from each other feeling awkward suddenly.

Ethan sigh " what's going on here? " He try to act innocent.

Lillie breathing heavily angrily giving a side glare to Andrew. Andrew sigh look away frustrated. Ethan raise his eyebrows understood " okay I know the answer but what was the reason? " He ask calmly.

Lillie giving a glare to Ethan " this guy right here claiming Lorenzo to be his son and I'm his wife! " She raise her voice a bit. Ethan raise his eyebrows and look at Andrew speechless.

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows frustrated and raise his hands speechless. Ethan sigh " so ? ".

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows speechless too " s-so? What do you mean by that? Who is he to claim that shit! " She say angrily.

Andrew look at her speechless in a sassy way suddenly " w-what? What did you just say? " He raise his voice a bit.

" Whoa whoa whoa " Ethan try to calm them down with his hands raise. Andrew and Lillie sigh rolling their eyes in sync. Ethan scoffs " Lillie I know how angry you are but you can't deny the fact. Andrew, stop doing things recklessly by attacking her suddenly. Let's talk it out instead " he try to comfort them.

They both giving a glare to him together making Ethan surprise and flustered. He chuckle nervously " okay but don't look at me like that I'm just trying to help ".

Lillie sigh while rolling her eyes " seriously? Help? You are not helping at all. You are making me frustrated! " She raise her voice and walk away while giving a side glare.

Ethan left speechless and Andrew shake his head speechless too. Ethan giving a comfort smile " you can just sit or sleep at the couch I will try to discuss with her and calm her down ".

Andrew sigh and nodded slightly " okay sure. Thank you for helping and thank you that you decided to let me know ".

Ethan smile and nodded " no problem. It's not like this can be hidden forever so it's better that you know this earlier ". Andrew felt touch that Ethan had try to help so much even though he know the consequences of Lillie's reaction even though Lillie didn't knew yet that Ethan is the one who reveal the truth.

Ethan walk away after going up the stairs to Lillie's room. He open the door carefully peeking onto Lillie who is laying down sideways facing her left.

Ethan close the door carefully and sit on her bed facing her back body " are you okay? " He ask politely.

" Do you think I look okay after all that? Especially facing that faceless jerk " Lillie answer.

Ethan laugh " okay you're mad ". Ethan sigh " no matter how much you try to keep from him, he will eventually knew. Especially when he suddenly try to a DNA test of him and Lorenzo ".

Lillie didn't even respond back to him but Ethan keep on trying to comfort her. " I know I may sounds like I'm supporting him but you should know that eventually he will knew one day no matter what because you can't keep the secret hidden of a father and son bond " he explain. 

Lillie look at him with tears in her eyes " you are not even helping at all go away if you are supporting him ".

Ethan sigh " I understand but please think about it " he say and stand up from the bed walk out of the room leaving Lillie to ease her mind.

Ethan walk down the stairs and saw Andrew is sitting on the sofa nervous. Andrew look up at Ethan and stand up "  so how is she doing? " He ask.

Ethan nodded slightly " she need some space first ".

Andrew understood that so he sigh and nodded. They both just stood there not knowing what to say anymore. All they could do is just let Lillie to ease her mind.

The next day, Lillie walk down the stairs after preparing herself for work. She notice that Lorenzo is not here all of sudden. Lorenzo would never be late like this so she wondered that he's not awake yet. She walk to his room to check on him and saw Lorenzo is not inside his room.

Lillie began to panic and quickly took out her phone to call Ethan. " Ethan? Where's Lorenzo? He's not here at home " she say panicking.

Ethan try to calm her down " whoa calm down first ".

Lillie yell " how can I calm down if my son dissapear out of the blue! ".

Ethan startled and look at his phone speechless " Lorenzo's fine ".

Lillie pause for awhile " what do you mean he's fine? How did you know? Is he with you? " She ask worriedly.

Ethan took a moment to answer " he's with Andrew ".

Lillie yell surprise " what?! " Causing Ethan to stay his phone away from his ear startled by her loud voice. " What do you mean he's with Lorenzo?! Where is he taking my child? Why is he taking him away?! " She yell angrily.

Ethan can't deny that Lillie sound quite scary when she's mad like this. Ethan try to maintain calm " he say he just want to spend time with Lorenzo he took him away maybe ".

" What?! Why didn't you stop him?! " She yell again while open her car door roughly.

" I didn't expect that either cause he told me when he already took Lorenzo " he respond.

" How the hell did he even enter this house! " Lillie yell furiously.

" You know a mafia is capable of everything right? " He answer calmly making Lillie feel annoyed that Ethan is not helping at all. She hissed and hang up on the phone angrily. Ethan look at his phone confuse and surprise that Lillie had already ended the call.

Ethan sigh and mumble " well sorry what can I do I had to tell him ". He look for Andrew's number and call him. " Lillie is on her way to you to get Lorenzo. She's an angry mama now ".

Andrew scoffs " I will handle that thank you for notify me this. I know what I will do " Andrew say while his one hand is holding the steering.

They hang up on the call and Andrew look at Lorenzo giving his sweet sincere smile while he pat Lorenzo's head. Lorenzo smile cutely back at him with his small tooth.

After a while, Lillie had arrive at Andrew's location. She exit out of the car and slam the door furiously. She walk inside his house angrily and saw Andrew is sitting on the sofa watching television casually.

Lillie scoffs speechless and cross her arms " are you seriously here chilling acting like nothing happen after kidnapping my son? " She ask furiously.

Andrew sigh giving his intimidating look while he stand up from his seat " so what? " He provoke.

Lillie approach him " where's my son? " She ask raising her voice with anger.

Andrew tilt his head slightly " I'm not sure ".

Lillie slap him " bring my child here to me right now! " She yell.

Andrew smirk speechless but his smirk is full of anger when she suddenly slap him. He grab her wrist and turn her around sat her down at the sofa while he stare at her eyes intensely with anger in his eyes.

Lillie can't deny she's startled by his rough actions. They both stare at each other's eyes intensely but fill with anger.