Part 24

Andrew is so lost, he felt so lonely without Lillie all of sudden. He realize without her in his life, his life is nothing but failure. He really fail her, he even think he should've been a perfect husband for her.

One time, Andrew pass by Ethan's house felt like he needed to meet Ethan and express his feelings. Andrew walk to Ethan's house and let the guard guide him. The guard open the door and Andrew enter look around the house seems like some looks like everything is in package.

Andrew look around confuse because all of sudden everything is packed in a box. Ethan who walk down the stairs while bring a big box. He put down the box and startled when he saw Andrew. " When did you arrive? " He ask.

Andrew approach him while look around confuse " just a while ago. What is all these why are you packing? ".

Ethan sigh exhausted " I'm moving " he say with a smile.

Andrew look at him confuse but at the same time he feel sad that Ethan is really leaving. " Moving to where? " He ask Ethan.

" I'm moving to Paris " Ethan answer.

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows surprise " w-what? Why are you moving there? " He ask feeling worried.

Ethan chuckles softly " I'm gonna build my business there. A company for fashion designers. A company that I've told you before that I'm gonna took all the underrated fashion designers in my company and I will be promoting their designs. I'm gonna make my company big there as there is one of the place are more to fashions too ".

Andrew look down nodded slightly but at the same time he feel sad that even Ethan is leaving. " You surprisingly moving but didn't tell me. Now I know why I'm coming to here to see you. What a coincidence at least I can say goodbye ".

Ethan scoffs " I do want to meet you after I've done all the packing " he answer while patting onto Andrew's shoulder.

Andrew chuckles softly " you should've told me earlier so I could help. If you still have some things to pack I can help you while I'm here ".

Ethan chuckle and nodded " sure " he say with a smile.

While they both are getting ready to get back to work to pack " I guess we will rarely meet again " Andrew say while he carry the box.

Ethan look at him with his eyes feeling pity but at the same time he feel dissapointed at him. He sigh and chuckle " it's okay we can call, face time or text if you miss me " he tease.

Andrew laugh speechless " that's so weird it's like we are a long distance couple ". Ethan laugh along too and they both continue to pack after.

The next day, Andrew follow Ethan to airport to send him. Before Ethan enter the gate, he and Andrew face each other giving a comfort smile but Andrew smile look sad.

Ethan understand the meaning of Andrew's smile " I will visit here when I'm free. Who knows I might have my company project spread until here too ".

Andrew chuckles softly " sure, why not call me first so I can pick you up if you come back here someday ".

Ethan chuckle and nodded giving his sweet smile " yeah I will but there's one thing I want to tell you ". Andrew nodded signaling him to tell what he want to say. " I know that your business are not doing good but I hope once you heal yourself, please manage your business back. Don't be like this until you forgot your own life and your own business that you've build especially that's your father's ".

Andrew chuckles softly " gonna see bout that. I'm not sure if I would continue that ".

Ethan sigh " don't be like this because of her. You should know how to heal yourself so you can move on with your life. Don't waste the efforts. It's okay to feel sad, breakdown or depressed. As long as when you let that out, you can heal yourself. That's what matters the most ".

Andrew just look at him and look down feeling like his advices do make sense. Andrew nodded " okay I will try " he say.

Ethan nodded " good. I will get going now ". Andrew nodded and they both shake hands while hugging patting each other's back. Ethan then walk away bringing his luggage turn his back to look at Andrew who is waving at him with his sad smile.

It's already been 9 months, Lillie is finally will give birth. Johnny and Ethan had taken care of her and being so overprotective towards her that 4 days before her due time to give birth, they had prepare to let her stay in the hospital so they wouldn't rush to bring her to the hospital. They wouldn't want anything to happen to her so they ask her to stay at the hospital to get ready for birth.

Now it's the day, Lillie is inside the birth room getting ready to push out her baby. Johnny by her side holding tight onto her hand. Johnny felt nervous but at the same time he's glad that Lillie finally will give birth and she wouldn't have to suffer her time during pregnancy.

Lillie push hard her baby and Johnny felt his heart weak when he watch her struggle to push out the baby. He even cried when he saw her struggle so much. He even told the doctor " please make sure the baby is out immediately I can't bear to see my sister struggling in pain like this ".

Lillie comfort him by signaling using her hand to make sure he wouldn't worried much. After all the struggling, finally the baby is out. The doctor wash the baby first and lend the baby to Lillie.

Lillie held the baby in her arms and Johnny look at the baby smiling with his teary eyes. " Did you already think of his name " Johnny ask.

" I would name him Lorenzo " she answer.

Ethan chuckles softly " wow what a wonderful name sounds fierce but in a classy way " he tease. Lillie giggle and they both together look at the baby playing with his little hands.

Andrew wake up surprise and breath heavily after because he dream of Lillie giving birth. He even heard baby noises inside his head. Andrew didn't even expect he would have that kind of dream.

He sigh relief because it felt so real for him. He feel like he really is by her side when she gave birth. Andrew felt worried but at the same time he feel like he's freaking out so much or he think about her so much to the point he dream weird about her but this time out of all dreams, this felt so real.

Andrew lay himself down and sigh while wiping his eyes. He then stare at his ceiling wondering about how is Lillie doing. It's his first time that he didn't even get to found her. He even wondered there must be someone who are good at hiding people keep her hidden.

Andrew had find any kind of ways and hire any professional to search for her but she can't be found. Andrew felt weird so he never stop searching and investigate.

Andrew ended up fall asleep back after he think too much. Meanwhile, Lillie sat down with her arms carrying Lorenzo sleeping. She stare outside the window and look back at Lorenzo.

She touch his cheeks slightly and sigh " you look so much like him ".