Part 28

Andrew came home and threw the things around him away. He rage and scream angrily kicking everything around him too. The secretary stand waiting for him patiently.

Andrew breath heavily trying to calm himself down " when the fuck did they both got married and have a child together?! " He yell. The secretary didn't know how to respond him still standing politely.

Andrew turn his back to look at his secretary with his furious face " find out about them. Especially the little boy, how old is he. Find that out " he command the secretary. The secretary bow slightly and walk out of the house to do his mission.

Meanwhile, Ethan try to calm Lillie down who is breathing heavily feeling nervous and terrified. Ethan look at her concern while rubbing her back gently. Lillie touch her chest " I'm scared. What if he try to harm one of us? " She ask worriedly.

Ethan shake his head and held her arms to face him " no he won't I promise. He won't dare to harm any of us ".

Lillie sobs " he's capable of that. He's ruthless and merciless how come you are so confident that he won't harm any of us? "

Ethan sigh " I say this because I know how he is ". Lillie cried while look at him uneasy. She didn't feel confident at all. All she think is Andrew might think of something to harm them anytime any soon.

The next day, Lillie keep feeling anxious of their safety. She even bring Lorenzo to sleep along to protect him from Andrew. She overthink so much didn't even get a peaceful sleep. Lillie walk down the stairs still feeling tired.

Ethan saw her and approach her " are you okay? Why are you looking like you didn't get any enough sleep? " He ask worriedly.

Lillie sigh " I feel like I can't sleep peacefully thinking of Andrew might be here ".

Ethan sigh too " stop being anxious. Trust me he won't do anything reckless. I'm sure he's can think wise at least ".

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows " why are you confident about that? ".

" Because I know him well " Ethan answer. Lillie sigh while closing her face sobbing feeling worried inside her heart.

Until there's a phone call for Ethan. He took his phone and Lillie saw Andrew's name calling for him. Ethan look at her nodded signaling her that everything will be okay.

Ethan pick up the call " hello ".

" Let's meet at your office I have something to discuss " Andrew say.

Ethan nodded " sure you can directly go to my office room I will inform my secretary later ". Andrew then hang up on the phone call.

Lillie heard and stand up worried " w-why he want to meet you? I'm worried ".

Ethan held her arms to calm her down " everything will be okay don't worry. I'm sure he wouldn't dare to do anything because he ask to meet at the office. Don't worry okay I'm sure he just wants to discuss about something only ".

Lillie still look at him worried but Ethan hug her to calm her down while rubbing her back gently " it's okay everything will be fine " he comfort her.

After few minutes, Ethan enter his office room and saw Andrew is sitting at the couch seeing his phone. He look up at Ethan with his serious face. Ethan knew that he's actually angry but at the same time he try to control.

Andrew stand up from the couch " when the hell did you both start? I mean that little boy is 5 years old before she even left me. Did you both already had a thing before this? " He ask furiously.

Ethan sigh " I think that's none of your business ".

Andrew approach him and grab his collar while groan furiously " what did you say? None of my business? You both had been together when me and her are still married right?! " He yell.

Ethan shove his hands away from his collar roughly " so what's the matter with that? How about you? You and Heidi literally having sex infront of Lillie fucking 2 eyes! " He yell back.

Andrew hissed raise his fist for a punch but he didn't dare to land a punch. He stop while breathing heavily " I didn't expect you would do this. I thought friends shouldn't be like this ".

Ethan sigh " how about Heidi? Aren't she's Lillie's friend? What's the difference? Aren't this fair? You make out with her best friend and so do her. With me your best friend ".

Andrew slam his collar " fuck! " He scream. Ethan just look at him raging didn't feel scared at all because he know how Andrew is. Andrew spare a glare " I don't care anymore. I will do what I want this time. I'm gonna continue the business we've both working together here. At Italy, I will ask someone else to manage it and I will be here to do what the fuck I want to have Lillie back with me " he say furiously.

Andrew walk away and Ethan stop him " you really got no shame don't you ". Andrew stop but didn't say anything back. He just walk out of the room ignoring Ethan's words.

Lillie who heard their conversation somewhere walk inside the office room closing the door carefully. She approach Ethan worriedly " I heard that. What is he gonna do this time? " She ask while she starts to cry.

Ethan look at her concern and grab her for a hug " it's okay. Let's just be careful of him " he try to comfort her.

After a while, Andrew sat at the staircase breathing heavily trying to be patient. He felt dissapointed at Ethan but at the same time he can't deny what Ethan said is true. Lillie must be feeling the same as what he feel, that's what he wondered.

Until, there's a familiar little boy approach him raising his little hand to lend a candy. Andrew look at the hand and take a look at the young little boy looking adorable. Andrew didn't know why he didn't feel hate towards Lorenzo. He feel odd. He feel like there's something that makes him attached to Lorenzo.

Lorenzo looking at him blink his eyes twice with his doe puppy eyes making Andrew feel soft hearted when he saw Lorenzo's adorable expression. Lorenzo took Andrew's hand and put the candy on his hand.

" This is for you " Lorenzo say cutely.

Andrew can't deny his cuteness makes him smile. He bow slightly to look at Lorenzo " why are you giving this to me? " He ask softly.

" You look sad so I give this candy to you to sweetened your day " he answer.

Andrew chuckle and pat his head gently " where did you even learn that from ". Lorenzo giving a big smile cutely making Andrew feel like he needed to protect this little boy at all cost.

" What are you doing here walking here alone? You should go to your mom instead " Andrew say worriedly when he realize how brazen Lorenzo is to walk at the staircase all alone.

Lorenzo giggle " just walking ". Andrew sigh and took his little hand to bring him walk out of the emergency staircase. They both together walk while linking hands and Andrew keep looking at Lorenzo walking cutely.

Lillie saw them and straight away ran to Lorenzo took him away from Andrew. She kneel and cupped Lorenzo's cheeks " are you okay? " She ask worriedly while her hands rubbing through his face.

Lorenzo nodded confuse. Lillie sigh and stand up giving a glare to Andrew " why is he with you? What are you trying to do this time? " She ask furiously.

Andrew sigh " did you really just assume I would hurt this little guy? No matter how ruthless and mercy I am I wouldn't hurt children ".

Lillie roll her eyes and want to walk away but Andrew say something that stop her. " Make sure you take care of him properly. He's having an adventure at the emergency staircase it's dangerous " he warn and walk away after.

Lillie turn her back to look at him. Even though she's mad but at the same time she didn't expect that Andrew care for Lorenzo. Seeing them together walking linking hands does makes her heart beating fast didn't realize she's actually likes it but trying to deny at the same time.

She even wondered, will Andrew learn the truth one day that Lorenzo is his son?