Part 33

Lillie push Andrew away harshly " Where's my son? Tell me where he is now! " She yell angrily.

Andrew sigh " I won't tell you where he is " he provoke her.

Lillie scoffs speechless " seriously? Are you right now playing with my child? Bring him back to me! " She yell at him again.

Andrew roll his eyes and walk away ignoring her but Lillie ran to him pulling his arm roughly. She slap him again " don't you dare bring him away from me " she warn.

Andrew exhale roughly trying to be patient " so what? You think you can scare me like this? " He say with his furious tone.

Lillie can't handle the pain in her heart feeling worried about Lorenzo. " Just tell me where is my son right now " she say with tears filling her eyes.

Andrew turn his back on her and Lillie grab his arm stopping him " please I'm begging you don't take him away from me " she beg.

Andrew turn to face her " I can but don't bring him away from me too ".

Lillie look up at him pause for a moment not knowing how to respond to this. Andrew understood that Lillie might be hard to accept what he ask for so he just ignore her again and walk away but Lillie still hold onto his arm stopping him again.

Lillie sigh " okay but please I'm worried where is he? " She ask while trying to not cry.

Andrew turn to face her again " if I tell you, I have conditions ". Lillie let his arm go letting him to say what is his conditions. " One, I want you to stay here ".

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows speechless " w-what? Why would I? "

Andrew tilt his head slightly " so you don't want to? Okay I won't tell you " he say and walk away but Lillie grab his arm again stopping him to walk away.

" Okay just continue " Lillie say giving in to his conditions.

Andrew clear his throat while fixing his collar " second, I want us both to live like husband and wife ".

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief " w-what? T-that's. I mean why? "

Andrew sigh " you're complaining that's mean you can't live up to this conditions so why would I to tell you Lorenzo is here ".

Lillie grab his arm and stop him again " okay I will. What's the next conditions you have I hope it's over ".

Andrew smirk " it's not. I want us to love each other and let me do anything I want with you ".

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief and walk away after while mumble " okay I'm not doing all these conditions but I will sleep outside to wait for you to give back my son " she say and walk out of the house.

Andrew chuckles softly and smirk " well, if that's what you want " he mumble.

Lillie walk out of the house in disbelief and speechless by Andrew's conditions. " That ridiculous jerk " she mumble. She sit down on the floor outside the house with her face looking furious. " I will not give up " she say with her determine eyes.

It's been few hours, Lillie really sat there staring at the house for hours to look at any part to make sure Lorenzo is inside the house. Until the rain starts to falling down, Lillie look up the sky closing her head with only her hands and ran towards the corner with a roof.

She look up the sky and sigh. It's cold for her but she got no choice but just to wait. She would not give up until Andrew gave in. She will make sure she will get Lorenzo back.

Andrew who is inside the room with Lorenzo who is playing game on the computer, Andrew walk to the window open the curtain slightly looking at the heavy rain. He feel concern about Lillie who is waiting outside the house but at the same time he feel like maybe Lillie had given up and went back home.

But at the same time Andrew felt uneasy, he feel like he needed to check on Lillie so he ask Lorenzo to sit still inside the room. Andrew walk to the door and peeking from the window.

He saw Lillie who is rubbing her arms feeling cold by the cold wind of the rain. Andrew feel bad but at the same time he's ego is too high. He hope that Lillie would give in so he just walk away letting her to handle herself under the cold rain.

After few hours more, before Andrew went up to go for sleep he feel like he needed to check on Lillie again. He peek on her window slightly and saw Lillie is still there laying down on the cold wet floor.

Andrew surprise by how strong Lillie is that she could just wait outside with the cold rain. Andrew felt worried and walk out of the house immediately.

He look at her laying down on the floor. He felt bad because Lillie is laying down with her arms cross and her body shaking so much. Andrew quickly carry her in bridal style making Lillie to startled a bit.

Lillie try to open her eyes but her vision is blurry because she felt weak. She could feel someone is carrying her but she didn't know. Lillie eyes is slowly close weakly.

Andrew who carry her felt a little bit panic of how weak Lillie look. He put her on his bed and close herself with the blanket first. He didn't know what to do feeling panic and didn't know what to start first.

Andrew immediately call his friend who is also a doctor. The doctor pick up the call. " Can you come to my house real quick I have an emergency ". His friend answer and hang up on the call after.

After few minutes, the doctor had arrive and check on Lillie. After the doctor check on her, he walk out of the room and Andrew who is waiting anxiously immediately approach him " is she okay? " He ask.

The doctor nodded " she is but she have a fever only. She needs to be warm so make sure you change her clothes because it's wet and cold. It's not good for her. Besides, her body is quite sensitive since she gave birth so if she have a fever is really not a good thing for her body " he explain.

Andrew didn't deny his heart broke when he listen to the doctor. He feel like a useless man who didn't knew the struggle she had face and he's only the cause of the hardships in her life. Andrew nodded and thank the doctor.

After the doctor left, Andrew walk inside the room slowly looking at Lillie laying down on the bed looking weak and pale. Andrew approach her and look for a warm sleeping clothes for her.

When he touch her button, he pause for a moment thinking if he should change the clothes or not. He keep battling in his mind not knowing what to do. He can't even ask help from his maid cause all of them are already back home.

Andrew sigh and gulp feeling nervous to open her clothes, scared that she might wake up like a zombie. That's what he think. Andrew bite his lip nervously while his hands open her button slowly and carefully.

He finally open but when he saw the view of her breast, he start to feel different in his body. He suddenly felt hot inside so he flapping his collar to cool off the heat from his chest. He gulp trying to look away while he open her shirt completely.

He even had to open her bra and that is one of the biggest challenge he ever felt. When he open her bra, he feel even more surprise. He straight away stand up trying to maintain calm by breathing heavily. He look at Lillie and look away again while exhale his breath roughly.

He try to maintain calm and make himself relax. Focus on putting clothes on her and make sure he didn't get his mind somewhere else. He turn back and sit on the bed again to put a shirt on her.

He froze when he saw the delicate view of her upper body especially her neck, that attract him more. He felt like her neck is pulling his lips to kiss. He suddenly attack her neck by kissing it.

At this point, he didn't know what he will he do next.