Part 17

Lillie walk into her class and bumped onto Heidi who is walking smiling happily with her new friends. Lillie look at her but ignore her after not wanting to see her face.

After few minutes, their class is already start and the lecturer enter the class " I have something to announce today ". Everyone are sitting properly to let the lecturer to announce what she needs to say. " There will be a competition for all of you guys to design your clothes ".

One of them raise their hand to ask a question " that's mean we all will compete with each other? ". The lecturer nodded and everyone start to mumbling with each other.

The lecturer then knock on the table to get everyone's attention again " tomorrow we will start practice cause maybe some of you didn't bring any complete items so buy it today and bring it tomorrow. I will see your skills and if there's any lacking I will help " the lecturer announce again.

Everyone nodded relief. Heidi smile excited while talking with her friends but her face change into a mean expression after when she look at Lillie who is sitting minding her own business.

Meanwhile, Ethan who is late enter the class caught everyone's attention. The lecturer look at him speechless and sigh while shaking her head. " Anyone please help me to explain to him what I had announce earlier ".

Everyone laugh and nodded because Ethan look confuse by the teacher's sudden speech. Ethan saw Lillie who is sitting alone looking moody. Heidi keep set her eyes on Ethan hoping him to look at her but Ethan eyes set on Lillie instead making her feel jealous and envy towards Lillie more.

Ethan sitting down looking at Lillie concern " hey what did thr teacher announce just now? " He ask.

Lillie scoffs and smile " she announce that all of us in fashion designer course will have competition with each other. Tomorrow we will need to bring complete items to practice so the lecturer would help us if we are lacking " she explain.

Ethan nodded understood " but are you okay? Why are you all alone here suddenly like an introvert? ".

Lillie scoffs " I'm use to this " she say with a tiring tone.

Ethan felt bad for her and giving a comfort smile " I'm here for you don't be like this ". Lillie chuckle because she feel comfortable with how Ethan treat her. Lillie even forgot what Andrew had warn her many times.

After class, they all came home early to buy their items. Lillie and Ethan together shopping their items. After few hours of shopping, Lillie is already back home but Andrew is standing with his intimidating face.

Lillie face turn annoyed just by looking at him so she just walk pass by him. At the same time, Heidi enter while raising her voice happily " hi baby! ".

Lillie heard that so she turn around to see that she and Andrew hugging while kissing each other. Heidi look at her giving a proud smirk as if she's winning. Lillie roll her eyes annoyed and shake her head while mumbling " so immature " she say while walk up the stairs.

It's been few days Heidi keep visiting their house shamelessly spending her horny time with Andrew. Andrew these days keep make his free time just to enjoy around with Heidi. Lillie didn't even get mad because day by day that scene makes her lose feelings easily as she only likes him but not love.

Lillie keep spending more of her time outside getting fearless didn't bother about Andrew even though he at times would be raging towards her for spending her time outside with Ethan. Ethan and Andrew are getting far apart since Ethan didn't even want to mingle with him anymore because of the way he treat Lillie.

Andrew couldn't understand either why he would support Lillie more than his own best friend. Andrew keep wondering that Ethan might like Lillie or not. Andrew did wanted to confront Ethan about it but Ethan always avoid and ignore him.

Now, they all are in the class waiting nervously for the lecturer to announce them about who did the best design during their practice in the class. The lecturer then announce " Lillie, Ethan, Joseph, Sylvia, James and Emily did the best ".

Everyone clap congratulating them but only Heidi seems unsatisfied that she is not one of the best. She's more envy and jealous of Lillie because she thought her as her only rival she needs to defeat but eventually she lose.

She look at Lillie furiously but Lillie didn't even notice because she's smiling while congratulating each other.

After their class is over, before Heidi walk out of the class she give a glare towards Lillie first and walk away angrily after. Ethan saw that confuse and look at Lillie concern.

Lillie look up at him feeling worried but at the same time she sigh " just let her be ". Ethan nodded and walk out of the class together with Lillie.

Heidi drove to Andrew's office and walk furiously to his office open his office door harshly. Andrew look at her surprise but at the same annoyed by her sudden action.

Andrew manage to be patient " why are you looking mad? " He ask while he cupped her cheeks gently.

Heidi breath heavily sighing roughly with tears in her eyes " my lecturer announce that Lillie is one of the best in her design. I'm sure in the competition I will lose to her too " she say while crying.

Andrew try to calm her down wiping her tears and look at her. Heidi sniffles " I guarantee she will win in the competition. I want you to help me with your connection. If you could, I want you to bribe the judges to make me win or at least make me in the first place and put her in 10th place or what just do anything that make me look better than her. Make me look the higher up than her " she say while sniffles.

Andrew nodded and cupped her cheeks making her look at him " I will help you for that. You can tell me anything I will do how it should be done ".

Heidi nodded while smiling " thank you " she say while sniffles and wiping her tears.

Andrew nodded and smile at her back too " no problem ". They both then hug each other tightly while Andrew rub her back gently.