Part 6

Lillie is casually preparing herself before she walk out of the room. Until the door is open, Lillie are surprise for a moment but she saw Andrew walk inside the room with a serious face.

He look at her intensely " later in the evening, my best friend will come here. You better be prepare because I'm gonna introduce the both of you " he say. Lillie nodded and Andrew just walk out of the room after.

In the evening, Andrew wait for Ethan to come. He saw Ethan is already enter the gate with his car. Ethan exit out of the car " hey " he say and they both did their special handshake.

Andrew chuckle " let's go. I'm gonna introduce you to my wife " he say.

Ethan look at him in a teasing way " my wife? Wow are you being romantic right now " he tease.

Andrew scoffs and roll his eyes " no, don't expect that ".

Ethan look at him confuse " it seems like you both didn't get along well ".

Andrew look at him speechless " good that you know ".

Ethan pat Andrew's back " I know you well if things didn't work out. I could see from your face ".

Andrew scoffs " enough for that, let's come inside " he say while put his hand on Ethan's back. They both together walk inside the house.

Lillie saw the door is open with a voice still talking but she look surprise. Ethan walk inside and saw Lillie looking surprise too. Ethan then say " you? ".

Lillie respond is the same too " you? "

Andrew look at them confuse " y-you both know each other? ".

Ethan look at Andrew and smile " yeah, she's just next to my class " he answer while pointing to Lillie.

Lillie just smile by his respond. Andrew nodded understood " oh so you both are close? " He ask.

Ethan let out a little chuckle " a little bit? We only talk when our class is combine together. At times we are in the same group work ". Andrew raise his eyebrows while nodded understood.

" Let's sit down " Andrew gesture Ethan to sit. Lillie sit on the couch along too facing Ethan infront of her.

Ethan smile " what a small world. Now I wonder why she dissapear just like that. Because of this huh? " He say. Andrew giving a side glare and sigh speechless.

Ethan smirk looking at Andrew " she didn't continue? " He ask.

Andrew look at him with his intimidating face " no " he answer simply.

Ethan tilt his head slightly " you didn't let her continue? " He ask. Andrew just nodded slightly. Ethan look at him in disbelief and sigh " oh come on. Don't be like that let her continue. She's one of the best " he say.

Andrew giving a glare to Ethan but Ethan didn't feel scared at all because he use to Andrew's glare and he knew Andrew won't dare to beat him up.

Ethan let out a little chuckle " don't stop her from continue her studies man. Just let her continue at least. Besides, we all still needs her ".

Andrew didn't know how to respond he just ignore him and sigh. Ethan scoffs speechless looking at Andrew expression " hey " he say to Andrew. Andrew came out of his senses and look at Ethan and sigh.

Ethan scoffs " are you sighing right now? ".

Andrew giving a glare " yeah, why are you being like this ".

Ethan furrowed his eyebrows " yeah I'm like this because of you. I mean listen to me okay. Let your wife continue ".

Andrew look at him annoyed and sigh " if she continue, that doesn't guarantee she would work. I mean she can just stay at home ".