Part 2

Lillie and Johnny are now at the airport waiting for their flight to Paris. After few minutes waiting, they finally enter the plane and fly to Paris.

After few hours of flight, they both exit out of the plane and airport breathing a new fresh air. They both together take a deep breath and smile to each other.

Lillie smile at Johnny " let's began our new life " she say.

Johnny smile and nodded while he pull her in for a side hug putting his arm around her shoulder " yes, let's start a new fresh ". They both smile while looking at the view of outside the airport.

The next day, Andrew and his guards visiting Johnny's home. He knock on the door 3 times but no respond. The neighbor saw them and say " oh the owners are not at home ".

Andrew look at her " do you know where are they know? ".

The neighbor raise her shoulders " not sure I didn't ask. I just saw them leaving with luggages last night " she answer.

Andrew face look furious and he kick on the door enter the house causing the neighbor to flinch. Andrew walk inside with his guards seeing the house didn't look empty because they only took some important things to bring.

Andrew breath heavily furiously " I want all of you to search for them now! " He yell at the guards. The guards bow at him and straight away ran out to began the search.

Andrew look around the house frustrated and mumble " so you both running away huh? Don't be happy first, I will found you soon ".

The neighbor peek at the door to take a look. She saw Andrew is standing there. She began to ask " are you okay? Do you want me to cool you down? " She ask in a seducing way.

Andrew turn his back to look at the neighbor suddenly looking seductive. Andrew walk to approach her and grab her wrist " would you mind if I let out my anger to you by fucking you hard? " He ask furiously.

The girl smirk and lick her lips while looking at him with her horny expression " yes, I do " she say in a seductive way.

Andrew smirk and pull her inside slamming the door while attack for a kiss. They both start to make out on the couch.

After few hours, Andrew walk inside his house while throwing his car keys at the small table. A voice suddenly say " did somebody make you mad? ".

Andrew turn his back to look at the familiar voice, he smile cheerfully after he saw his best friend Ethan. Andrew raise his arms for a hug " hey dude! Long time no see " he say excitedly while hugging Ethan. They both pat each other's back.

They broke the hug " I'm sorry. I've been busy with college these days so yeah I'm sorry that I got no time to visit or hangout with you ".

Andrew chuckle a little " it's okay I understand you anyway ".

Ethan smile and ask " are you okay? I saw you walking inside the house looking mad but at the same time I saw your neck got lipstick on it ".

Andrew smirk while wipe his neck " well you know what that mean right ".

Ethan laugh " yeah you never change. When will you found the one that will change you into a better man huh? " He tease.

Andrew giggling " I don't know. I never found the one. All girls are being slutty towards me if they saw me " he say while open his necktie and sat himself on the couch.

Ethan chuckle " but you didn't ignore them ".

Andrew scoffs " just to satisfy my horny dick " he joke. They both then laugh together.

Ethan sat down too and ask " so how's your day? Is it tough these days? "

Andrew sigh and shake his head slightly " it is. The person who are supposed to be in debt ran away bringing his luggage I wonder where did he go ".

Ethan scoffs " take it easy man. You scared him that's why " he tease.

Andrew chuckle " that's my way of asking him to pay my debt but didn't expect he would be so brave to run away. He think I wouldn't found him? Did he forgot who I am? " He say in frustrated way.

Ethan chuckle along " it's okay, just don't be too harsh at least. So he would gladly to pay you back ".

Andrew look at him " you are such a softie. You know I won't give any mercy right? ".

Ethan smile " yeah you are a merciless person ".

Andrew chuckle " forget about it. Have you eaten? " He ask.

Ethan shake his head " no I didn't. I didn't eat the whole day ".

Andrew slap his couch " what?! Damn let's go and eat I'm sure the maid had already prepare the foods " he say and stand up. Ethan scoffs and follow Andrew from behind.

While they both are having a conversation while eating, the guard came and bow. Andrew knew the guard came to relay a message.

Andrew nodded to the guard signaling him to relay the message meanwhile Ethan is looking confuse at the sudden change of atmosphere but at the same time he understands how serious Andrew is when it comes to this.

The guard stand up politely " we found them. They both are at Paris right now ".

Andrew chew his food slowly and nodded while he signaling his hand to the guard to go " okay, we will move today get ready to bring me there " he ordered and the guard bow at him walk away after.

Ethan look at Andrew " why don't you just go tomorrow? " He ask while munching on his food.

Andrew scoffs " I need to kidnapped them at night it's safer ".

Ethan chuckle " so you are an active vampire at night? " He tease.

Andrew laugh while munching on his foods too. They both continue their conversation while eating.

After few minutes, they both together walk towards the door. They both look at each other and smile " I will get going. I'm sure I should not bother your mission later " Ethan say.

Andrew scoffs " yeah and I don't want to bother you when you are busy with your college ".

Ethan nodded slightly " not that busy though for now. Now I still at least can hangout to get fresh air ".

Andrew smile " good, you need to ease your mind at least so you wouldn't be stress ".

Ethan nodded agree " don't worry. You too, don't be so busy beating people up " he tease again. Andrew laugh again and Ethan walk inside his car. Before he drove off, they both wave to each other.

After Ethan left, Andrew face change serious while he took his phone to call his driver " let's go. We have something to do tonight ".