Part 35

Sometimes, Andrew would help to pick Lorenzo from school cause he had a lot free time. At times, Lorenzo would go back and forth to Andrew and Lillie. Andrew would always try to find any excuses to meet Lillie by using Lorenzo as his excuses. They would even together hangout sometimes.

Now, Lorenzo stay a night with Andrew. Andrew lay beside Lorenzo watching Lorenzo playing game on the tab. Andrew then ask Lorenzo " don't you mind if you call your mom to stay a night here? Don't tell her I ask you ".

Lorenzo look at Andrew with his doe sparkling eyes and nodded. Andrew smile excitedly and wake up from his bed took his phone out to let Lorenzo call Lillie.

After few seconds, Lillie answer the phone. " Hi mom " Lorenzo say excitedly.

Lillie chuckles softly while her hand is busy managing the paperwork. " Yes? Why are you calling this late at night? ".

" Mummy I want you to stay a night with me here too. I miss you " he say while pouting.

Lillie pause for a moment because she didn't expect that Lorenzo suddenly miss her when he's the one who go to his father. Lillie felt hesitate to answer because she's still feel uncomfortable and want to avoid Andrew.

Lillie chuckle nervously " oh I would love to but I had work to do ". Lorenzo look at Andrew as if he's asking for help. Andrew who heard it straight away typing something on the tab helping Lorenzo to answer.

" But mom I need you here. Can you put aside your paperwork and continue it tomorrow? " He ask cutely.

Lillie knew she couldn't refuse him anymore because she's more worried that she might dissapoint him. She realizes that she didn't spend much time with him these days.

Lillie sigh " okay I will come to you ".

Lorenzo then yell " yey! ". Andrew who is also excited together too but he try to hide his happiness and try to not make any sound that can make Lillie suspicious.

They hang up on the call and Andrew hug Lorenzo tightly " thank you. You're the best! " He say. Lorenzo giggle while hug Andrew back tightly too.

Meanwhile, Lillie touch her forehead feeling distressed that she had to face Andrew no matter what. Especially, stay a night together.

After few minutes, Lillie arrive at Andrew's mansion. Andrew's secretary guide Lillie inside the mansion and Lillie look around searching for Lorenzo.

Lillie walk up the stairs alone searching for Lorenzo's room. She saw his room and open the door carefully to check on Lorenzo. She saw Lorenzo is already sleeping peacefully. She sigh and smile missing to watch Lorenzo sleeping looking adorable.

She approach Lorenzo quietly making sure she didn't wake him up. She realizes it's been few days she didn't sleep next to Lorenzo because of how busy she is.

Lillie felt a presence behind her so she turn her back to look and saw Andrew is standing with his body leaning on the wall while his hands in his pockets. Lillie startled a bit and stand up feeling awkward.

Andrew look at her with his serious face making Lillie feel flustered and awkward by his sharp deep stare. " He's asleep already " Lillie say trying to make sure the situation is not awkward.

Andrew look at Lorenzo and nodded " yeah he's asleep. So let's go and sleep " he say.

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows confuse " what do you mean by that? " She ask.

Andrew scoffs " I'm inviting you to sleep with me ".

Lillie quickly refuse " ew no. Lorenzo call me here to sleep with him not you ".

Andrew chuckles softly " he meant the three of us not only the both of you ".

Lillie look at him furious " what? ".

Andrew chuckle again while he approach her slowly making Lillie alert of his movements. He close the door while walk with his hands in his pockets " let's go to sleep " he say casually and lay beside Lorenzo on the left.

Lillie look at Andrew feeling hesitate. Andrew understood that so he keep on convince her " why so scared? Come lay beside him. It's not like I can do anything to you if Lorenzo is in the middle " he say while chuckle.

Lillie felt flustered but she roll her eyes and lay beside Lorenzo. No matter how Lorenzo is in the middle of them, they still could face each other. They both stare at each other deeply but Lillie felt awkward by Andrew's deep intense stare.

Andrew didn't even felt awkward at all, all he see is he just wants to see her as much as he can. He miss her so much but he know he can't do anything. What he could do is just stare at her but Lillie try to avoid eye contact and straight away close her eyes to sleep.

Andrew smirk he find it cute when Lillie look flustered and try to avoid him. After few minutes, Lillie fell into deep deep and snoring loud. Andrew chuckle when he saw Lillie way of sleeping.

He knew Lillie hardly sleep because of her work. That's the other reason why he wants her to stay a night here so she could get a long rest. Andrew is still staring watching her sleeping. It's been few minutes he didn't get his eyes off her.

Until 1 hour passed by, Andrew finally fall asleep too. There, the three of them sleep together like how Andrew had imagine, like how he ever wanted so much.

The next morning, Lillie wake up and find herself deep into someone's hug. She try to open her half open eyes to check who is hugging her tightly. When she look up, she's startled when she saw Andrew is the one who hug her while they both are asleep.

Lillie look around confuse how did they both ended up sleeping while hugging together. Lillie realizes her arms are hugging Andrew too so she immediately took her arm away. She look around to find Lorenzo but he's not on the bed.

Lillie straight away wake up startled causing Andrew to wake up groaning and pull Lillie's wrist for a hug again. Lillie lay down again inside Andrew's hug so she struggle to push him away hitting his chest refusing to hug him.

Andrew groan " just sleep don't move a lot " he say in a sleepy way.

Lillie scoffs speechless and wiggle her body to wake Andrew up from his senses. She try to escape his hug while punch and push his chest " it's already late in the morning wake up! " She say annoyed.

Andrew whine " it's still early let's just stay like this for awhile ".

Lillie then slap his forehead and wake up from the bed. Meanwhile, Andrew is also awake from the feel of the slap on his forehead. His eyes half open trying to process what just happen. He look at Lillie who giving a glare furiously.

There he knew, he fucked up.