Part 25

After 5 years, Lillie and Johnny is doing well. They both together work under Ethan's company even though they refuse at first because they feel like they are not compatible to work there. They feel like they didn't enter fairly and without any efforts but Ethan persuade them that it's okay because they were his first staffs he would hire and help him to build his business.

Lorenzo is now a 5 years old handsome young boy. A young boy who have a mature mind, good discipline, a cool but cold young boy. Lillie didn't raise or discipline him to be like that but he's already that way when he is 5 years old but that makes her proud.

Meanwhile, Andrew build his business same way as Ethan as Ethan really did ask him to build that business because he feel like he needed someone else to build that kind of business so the business will easily make it huge. What Ethan had plan is working. Their business is getting a lot of recognition and their company is one of the best and the biggest for fashion designers.

Andrew had a lot of business but he manage everything well when he's already heal and move on even though deep inside his heart he's still longed for Lillie keep thinking about her at times.

One of the reason why Ethan decided to ask Andrew to help him to open a business like him, is because he wants to distract Andrew's mind to make sure he wouldn't ruin his life because of her. To make sure he would stop searching for Lillie and that works.

Andrew had stop searching Lillie even though he keep wondering where would she be but she's nowhere to be found so he eventually stop to search for her.

Now as usual Andrew sit in his office looking at some documents of the designers. Someone knock on his door so he signal them to enter.

It's Heidi who peek on him first before enter. She close the door carefully making sure she would not make any noise when Andrew is focus.

She enter the room with a cheeky smile. Andrew look up at her with his annoyed face " what the hell are you doing here? ".

Heidi just smile even though she know Andrew is kinda annoyed but ignore it acting as if she didn't saw his annoyed face " nothing. Just came to - " she didn't even continue her words but Andrew cut her off.

He slam his pen on the table " to show off to the other employees that you are my ex but trying to make it as if I called you here because I miss you? ".

Heidi scoffs nervously " w-what do you m- " she didn't finish her words because Andrew cut her off again.

" You think I didn't know that? You think I didn't heard you spreading fake news everywhere inside this company? I've did what you want I hire you in this company because you want an opportunity to promote your design but look at what you doing? You became a whole reporter who loves to spread fake news. I let you here because it's the conditions of our break up. You've said if we break up at least I need to offer you a job here so I did but look at what the hell are you doing? Your promotion of your designs are not improve at all because you waste your fucking time on this useless shit by spreading fake news about me! " He yell.

Heidi flustered and panic trying to calm him down " p-please lower your voice " she beg.

Andrew didn't bother her " why should I? I'm saying the truth so those employees outside know the truth that you are the one who obsessed. I'm only obsessed with my wife. She's my one and only wife that I will be obsessed with! " He yell again.

Heidi then frown. She sigh " are you still thinking of her? " She ask seriously.

Andrew scoffs " yeah. She's the only person I couldn't get off from my mind for 5 years. For fucking 5 years I had to torture myself for thinking about her. I can't even move on and get her head out from my head. I've move on by making my mind sane but not my heart. My heart can't move on and it's getting insane without her ".

Heidi sigh trying to hold in her tears. She walk out after and the employees standing outside whispering with each other mocking Heidi's lies. Heidi roll their eyes at them but at the same time she feel like she will cry at any moment.

Andrew sigh feeling frustrated until his phone rang. He look at his phone and pick it up. His secretary call him " sir. The person who didn't pay your debt are having his vacation at Paris ".

Andrew sigh frustrated again " I will go there tomorrow. Watch him so we can caught him easily tomorrow ".

The secretary answer " yes sir ". They both hang up on the call and he touch his forehead speechless while wondering about something " why the hell people who in debt with me always ran to Paris " he say while he reminded of Lillie before. He starts to feel sentimental everytime he think of her.

As usual Lillie would pick Lorenzo up from school. She waited for him and saw him running happily towards her with his arm raise. Lillie kneel down for a hug " how's your day my little baby " she tease.

Lorenzo laugh cutely " my day is good. But it's better if with you " he say and hug Lillie tightly. Lillie laugh his words it's like he's being all sweet when he with her but only cold to others.

Lillie pat Lorenzo's head while she's driving " do you want to go to the office with me? " She ask. Lorenzo nodded excitedly and Lillie chuckle looking at his cuteness.

Until there's a phone call. Lillie ask Lorenzo to pick up the call " hello " he say.

Ethan in the phone call " oh your mom is driving right now right? " He ask.

Lorenzo answer " yes " he say cutely.

Ethan softly chuckles " so you're coming to the office? ".

Lorenzo nodded happily " yes dad! " He answer excitedly.

Ethan laugh " make sure you will be here I have something for you ".

Lorenzo yell happily " yey! " They all chuckle by his cuteness when he's excited.

After they had arrive, Ethan is already standing outside waiting for their arrival. He raise his hand and tease " come with my young boy " he say in a polite but teasing way. Lorenzo chuckle and held Ethan's hand. They both walk inside after.

When they arrive at Ethan's office, Ethan had prepared all of Lorenzo's favorite foods. Lorenzo yell excitedly " wah! My favorite foods! " Then he ran to the foods and took one piece of strawberry donut.

Ethan chuckle " I know you've been craving these since yesterday. I'm sorry that me and your mom didn't have time for you we've been busy so here we brought you here to have something you crave for " he say while he kneel down to reach Lorenzo's height.

Lorenzo munching while raising his arms for a hug excitedly. Ethan hug him tight while rubbing his back. Lillie look at this scene feeling glad that Ethan treat him like a father even though Lorenzo knew Ethan is not his real father but he agreed that Ethan can be a father to him.