Part 22

As Johnny walk, he try to call Lillie. Lillie heard her phone rang and saw her phone that Johnny is calling. Ethan look at her concern too. " My brother is calling. I-i'm scared to meet him and tell him the truth. I feel ashame " she say while crying.

Ethan felt concern for Lillie so he decided to help her " give me his number. I will talk to him for you " he say.

Meanwhile, Johnny walk feeling panic and worried that Lillie didn't even answer his phone call at all. He overthink that something might happen to Lillie but then he receive a message notification.

Johnny immediately open the text. " Hi I'm Ethan, Lillie's friend. Could you come to my house right now? Lillie is here with me ". When Johnny read the text messages, he straight away ran and call for a taxi to pick him.

After few minutes, Johnny quickly ran inside Ethan's house. He open the door look around worried and Ethan appear. Johnny ask him worried " where's Lillie? Where's my sister? " He ask while looking around trying to push Ethan out of his way but Ethan keep stop him.

Johnny felt annoyed that Ethan keep blocking his way. Ethan try to calm him down " w-wait. Before you meet her, I must tell you something first ".

Johnny look at him annoyed while breathing heavily " what do you mean? I want to see my sister where is she? " He ask furiously.

Ethan beg him " p-please let me explain first then you'll meet her. I will explain in behalf of Lillie. Listen to me first, then you can meet Lillie " he say trying to calm him.

Johnny sigh and letting Ethan pull him to seat and explain what he wants to explain. Ethan explain everything to Johnny and he's surprise. Johnny stare blankly with tears in his eyes not believing what Ethan had explain.

After a while, Johnny walk into her room. Lillie look up at him nervous with her teary eyes couldn't held in her tears when she saw her brother.

Johnny close the room door giving a comfort smile " hi baby sis ". Lillie feel like she would cry at any moment. Johnny chuckles softly trying to make sure she didn't feel ashame. He sit on the bed " are you feeling fine? " He ask.

Lillie couldn't take it anymore, she cried. Johnny feel hurt and guilty that Lillie had to gone through this much. He pat her head and pull her neck hugging her to comfort her " I'm sorry for coming so late. Everything is over, I've paid my debt fully don't worry everything will be fine. Let's start a new life I will take care of you. I'm sorry for coming so late. If only I had come earlier, you wouldn't go through this ".

Lillie sobs harder listen to what Johnny said to her. She sniffles " no it's not your fault. I'm sorry too that I didn't take care of myself properly ".

Johnny shake his head while tightened his hug " no don't apologize for that. Let's just say this is my fault ". Lillie sobs harder when Johnny blame himself so much.

Johnny broke the hug wiping her tears and cupped her cheeks " let's go far away from here and start our new life okay. I promise we will get out of here soon ". Lillie nodded while still sobbing. They both hug each other tightly again crying together.

Ethan who is standing outside the door listen to their conversations. He felt guilty and hurt because of how hard their life is they had to go through this especially facing a merciless person like Andrew.

After few minutes, Ethan is still standing and Johnny walk out of the room while still sniffling. Johnny saw Ethan who is standing outside " thank you for letting my sister to be here. I'm sorry for troubling you so much but I promise we both will get out of here soon so we won't be troubling you so much ".

Ethan shake his head " no it's okay. I'm glad that I can be of a help to you guys. I don't mind if you both stay here a little longer while you both search for a place to stay ".

Johnny chuckles softly " I feel bad. If only I have enough money I could pay you back right now ".

Ethan scoffs and shake his head refuse " no don't pay me back I don't ask for that. Let me help you both at least because maybe I can secretly bring you and Lillie far away. Cause I bet seeing from how Andrew are, I think he's searching for her like crazy right now ".

Johnny think for a moment thinking that what Ethan say make sense but at the same time he didn't want to trouble him so much. Johnny sigh " it feels like you've help us a lot but for the sake of my sister I don't want her to meet that motherfucker again so I got no choice but to let you help us with this ".

Ethan smile and nodded " I will manage everything don't worry about it. Both of you can relax. You must have a long tiring night and tomorrow maybe you will need to move too so get a rest first before the both of you move somewhere far ".

Johnny smile and nodded too " thank you for care for us so much. You really help us a lot I appreciate it " he say while patting Ethan's arm. Ethan nodded and giving a comfort smile at him.

Andrew is literally throwing tantrum, raging and yelling making the maids flustered by his rage. Heidi enter the house surprise when she saw the conditions inside is shocking. Everything shattered all over looking messy.

Heidi gasp surpise and approach Andrew " what the hell is happening? " She ask.

Andrew look at her with his furious eyes while breathing heavily " Lillie is gone. She's fucking gone and just left me with a divorce paper! What the fuck is this! " He yell at her making her gasp startled.

Heidi take a deep breath and sigh " she's all gone now. Let us both start a new life instead and forget about her " she try to seduce Andrew.

Andrew giving a glare and walk away from her leaving her speechless. Heidi call yell his name but he walk furiously to his room. Heidi scoffs speechless and she's feel angrier when she saw Andrew is mad because of Lillie leaving him behind.

Little did he know, Heidi is the reason why Lillie left. From the bottom of Heidi's heart, she really hope that Andrew won't know she's the reason why Lillie left and Lillie pregnant his child.

That's all she could ask for.