Part 42

Andrew stare at Lillie deeply while holding onto her wrist making Lillie look at him awkward. Lillie blink her eyes twice flustered and clear her throat. Andrew came to his senses and let her wrist go " sorry " he mumbled.

Lillie didn't respond to him and just give a okay look. Lillie took the small plaster and put on his lips. " Its already done " she say softly.

Andrew nodded but still steal a glance without her noticing. Lillie held onto the aid kit box and stand up but suddenly Andrew grab her wrist making her flinch.

Lillie turn her back to face him while looking at him confuse and nervous at the same time. " Why? " She ask softly.

Andrew shake his head " nothing, I just wanna say sorry for enter your room. I'm drunk that time I don't know how did I even ended up there ".

Lillie shake her head too " no it's okay I understand that. I know that you're drunk so I'm not gonna be mad about that ". Andrew felt relief that Lillie understood him. " Uhm can I go now? " She ask nervously while looking at the grip of Andrew's hand on her wrist.

Andrew felt flustered and quickly move his hand away " oh I'm sorry ".

Lillie chuckles softly " no it's okay " she say with her elegant smile making Andrew lost into her smile for awhile.

Lillie walk away but Andrew feel like he didn't want to let her go. " Wait " he stop her. Lillie stop and turn back to face him with his confuse face " I'm going back now. I've already packing my things ".

Lillie face frown a bit " w-why? " She ask stuttered.

" I feel like I don't need to be here. I feel like I'm ruining the atmosphere here especially if I always have a problem with your brother " he explain.

Lillie suddenly feel like she wanted him to stay a bit longer but she understand that Andrew and Johnny shouldn't be combine together. Lillie nodded " okay, up to you. I understand that too. I know you're having a hard time because of my brother right? ".

Andrew chuckles " yeah. I can't deny that I can't lie that I didn't had a hard time. I do, your brother hates me of course I should get away from his sight right? ".

Lillie feel bad for a moment. She nodded slightly " you're right. It's okay you will still can meet Lorenzo " she say and walk out after. Andrew just standing there dissapointed because he didn't want to leave but he can't handle Johnny either.

Meanwhile, Johnny, Lorenzo and Steve playing games together. Lorenzo suddenly look around as if he's searching for someone. Johnny notice and ask him " why? Who are you looking for? ".

" Where's my daddy? I didn't see him since last night " Lorenzo respond. Johnny froze for a moment not knowing what to respond because he knew he had a problem till Andrew even avoid him.

Johnny force a smile and pat his head softly " I think he's already going back home ". Lorenzo frown and suddenly his mood ruin. Johnny get confuse but at the same time he feel dissapointed that Lorenzo mood is down because Andrew is not around.

Steve notice and signaling Johnny that he will entertain Lorenzo. Johnny nodded and stand up. At the same time, Lillie arrive there. Johnny walk to Lillie to bring her somewhere to talk with her while Steve approach Lorenzo to hype his mood.

Johnny grab Lillie's wrist " we need to talk first ". Lillie follow him but at the same time confuse how serious Johnny look. Lillie can't deny she felt nervous everytime Johnny is being all serious suddenly.

Johnny sigh " Lorenzo is not in the mood ".

Lillie surprise and worried at the same time " why? Why all of sudden? ".

Johnny took a moment to respond " because that fucking Andrew is not around " he try to control his anger tone.

Lillie sigh " but Andrew is already planning to leave from here. He will not be with us at any moment ".

" That's what I want. But Lorenzo? This is the reason why I don't like it if Lorenzo knew who is his real father are. They will get attached and will never separate " he say furiously.

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows giving a disbelief look on her expression " what's the matter with that? Lorenzo deserves to know who his father is. It's not like we can keep this any longer. A father and son bond is strong, eventually they will know " she argue.

Johnny shake his head in disbelief " I want Lorenzo to have a better dad. I won't agree Andrew is his father. No way I'm gonna approve that " he argue and walk away after. Lillie wanted to say something but she can't continue what she wanted to say because Johnny already walk away leaving her speechless.

Johnny came back to Steve who is trying to entertain Lorenzo but Lorenzo didn't even bother. He ignore with his face looking moody. Johnny sigh and kneel " are you okay? Why are you getting all moody? " He ask softly.

Lorenzo pouting " I want my daddy here to be with me too ".

Johnny sigh " no, don't ask for him. Forget about him " he deny.

Lorenzo threw the toys away " don't say that! He's my daddy! " He yell. Lillie saw that and Johnny feel angry by Lorenzo's rude respond.

Lillie wanted to ran to them to control Johnny make sure he didn't yell at him but Andrew suddenly appear out of nowhere. " Your daddy's here " he say.

They all look at him surprise and Lorenzo smiled " daddy! " He yell excitedly. Andrew chuckles and kneel down receiving a hug from Lorenzo.

Johnny giving a glare feeling unsatisfied that Andrew suddenly appear. " Did you not leave yet? " Johnny ask furiously.

Andrew giving a provoking look on his expression " why would I leave my son being all moody without me here? I decide not to leave for him " he say while looking at Lorenzo carrying him in his arms.

Lillie look at him relief but not for Johnny. He walk away furiously. Andrew just watch him walk away and focus on Lorenzo after. " Miss me? " He tease Lorenzo.

Lorenzo smile cutely " yes! I thought you will not be here with us anymore " he whine cutely with his lips pouting.

Andrew chuckle " no I will not leave if you are not happy without me around. I will be here to make you happy okay? ". Lorenzo nodded with his cute excited smile and he straight away hug Andrew's neck.

Andrew hug him back and saw Lillie watching them. Lillie smile and Andrew respond with a smile too. Lillie can't deny she feel relief that Andrew didn't decide to leave. Instead, Andrew decide to stay for Lorenzo as long as Lorenzo happy is what he want. That's what Lillie wanted too.

Suddenly, Lillie felt a confusion in her heart. What is she actually feeling in this situation?