Part 15

Lillie and Heidi are now arrive at Andrew's mansion. Heidi look around the mansion amaze. Lillie standing there letting Heidi to look around outside first.

(The mansion)

(The mansion)

Heidi jaw drop and look at Lillie with her surprise expression on her face " so you're telling me that this your husband's mansion? " She ask in disbelief.

Lillie giving an awkward smile and nodded. Heidi scoffs speechless " what the hell is he a billionaire? " She ask unbelievably.

Lillie scoffs " he's a businessman ". Heidi eyes wide open surprise and walk inside the house with her jaw dropped. When she enter, she is more impressed and stunned by the insides too. She look around the huge space inside.

The insides)

The insides)

Heidi look at Lillie in disbelief " wow this is more shocking too ".

Lillie giving an awkward smile again not knowing what to respond. Heidi look at her speechless " are you seriously living your best life here? ".

Lillie scoffs awkward " yeah " she answer while tilt her head unsure.

Heidi scoffs speechless " damn this is a place I would dream to live in ". Lillie smile in pain because she knows the real deal of staying here. She doesn't feel fun or like living her dream.

Heidi turn her back and look at her excitedly " let's start our assignment anyway maybe after we are done you can show me around ".

Lillie chuckle and smile " yeah let's go ". They both together walk to the living room and start to do their assignments.

After 45 minutes, Heidi purposely held her stomach as if she's in pain. Lillie look at her worried " are you okay? " She ask.

Heidi nodded " I'm fine. I think I need to use the toilet to take a shit " she say while chuckle.

Lillie laugh and nodded " yeah sure let me lead you ".

Heidi held her arm to stop her " oh no it's okay I can search by myself. You continue your work just tell me where is it " she say while chuckle nervously.