Part 26

Andrew had already arrive to Paris. He take a deep breath and sigh. His secretary came and took his luggage. Andrew fix his jacket collar " bring me to that motherfucker " he say. His secretary nodded while bow slightly signaling him to walk first.

The secretary brought him to the hotel saw the person who is in debt having his best time spending with some girls around him. Andrew sigh and approach him while clicking his gun and point to him making the girls ran screaming terrified.

The person shock by Andrew's person breathing heavily terrified by Andrew's intimidating actions. The person then kneel down " forgive me I'm sorry but before I face my death let me enjoy my life first. I have sickness this is why I had to do this even though I risk my life so much " he say with his voice shaking.

Andrew sigh and roll his eyes " stop being dramatic I won't believe any of your shits. Pay me back before I blow your head ".

The person crawl and touch his legs begging " please. Give me a chance. I swear I'm not lying I really do have sickness. I can prove it to you ".

Andrew sigh frustrated and at the same time he's tired. Now, they both sit down and that person hand out his paper a prove of his sickness. The doctor besides him explain his conditions too.

The person bow his head slightly " I'm sorry that I use all of the money I've borrowed. I did this to spend as much as I can before I face my death. I just want to feel an enjoyable life before I left this world. That's all. I'm sorry that I didn't pay you back but I've actually still have some with me. When I'm gone, you can take my whole money, savings and so on. Besides, I don't have any people to give. My life had been lonely the whole time so while I'm in debt with you, just take my money because that is how I pay off my debts. I'm sorry that it might not be enough but I will give you as much as I can to you " he explain while trying to held in his tears.

He sniffles " and one more thing I'm sorry that I request this from you but once I'm gone, I don't want to lay in thr grave. I rather that I turn into ashes instead ".

Andrew didn't know but what he said hit him hard. He suddenly feel like he never felt so pity and bad for him. Andrew sigh looking at him with his intimidating face and stand up from his seat walk away.

The person is confuse but at the same time he's worried so he try to stop him because Andrew didn't give any answer but his secretary stop him " it's okay. If he didn't say anything that's mean he consider your request ".

The person is still worried but at the same time he's worried that Andrew didn't even care about his request but at the same time he felt glad that Andrew might consider it.

Andrew enter the car and sigh while fixing his shirt. The secretary enter the car and Andrew say " check on him and see how his conditions is. If he's already reach his death, tell me. I will manage everything".

The secretary nodded " okay. But where you want to headed now? " He ask.

Andrew think for a moment " let's go visit Ethan. On our way I will ask and call him ". The secretary nodded and start the car drove off.

Andrew took his phone and call Ethan. Ethan answer him " hey buddy " he say.

Andrew chuckles softly " I'm in Paris. Where are you let's meet " he say.

Ethan are flustered but he try to maintain calm " oh really? Sure let's meet at the cafe. I'm going there later anyway ".

Andrew nodded " yeah sure. Send me the location I'm on my way ". They both then hang up on the call.

Ethan felt panic and ran to Lillie to tell her. He open her office door while breathing heavily hardly catching his breath. Lillie look at him concern " why are you running to my room look at you, you hardly catch your breath ".

Ethan breath heavily while shaking head and wave his hand making Lillie to look at him confuse. " Andrew is in Paris now. I will meet him at the cafe make sure you'll be careful okay " Ethan say while he's still catch his breath.

Lillie look at him worried and surprise " w-what? What is he doing here? "

Ethan shake his head " I don't know but I will ask him how many days he will be here and where he stay so you would be careful when you are out somewhere or pick Lorenzo from school ".

Lillie sigh touch her chest worried. She could feel her heart beating fast. Ethan saw how panic she looks so he try to calm her down rubbing her back. Lillie look at him with her eyes a little bit teary " why is he suddenly here? ".

Ethan shake his head while still trying to comfort Lillie " don't worry I will ask him later. As long as you both didn't bumped onto each other that's fine ".

Lillie sigh relief finally she feel calm down a bit. She look at Ethan nodded " I will try to be careful " she say. Ethan nodded and pat her hair looking at her concern cause he feel uneasy that Andrew is suddenly here out of the blue.

Ethan walk to the cafe and saw Andrew is already sitting waiting for him. Andrew saw him and raise his hand greeting him " hey bud " he say while stand up from his seat to give a hug to Ethan.

Ethan respond " hey " while he hug Andrew too. " What are you doing here suddenly? " Ethan ask.

Andrew chuckle " well I have something to do here " he answer simply.

Ethan chuckles softly " at least tell me what's the reason you are here " he tease but actually he's trying to find out the reason Andrew is here in Paris.

Andrew chuckle along too " as usual I need to settle people who didn't pay my debt. I don't understand why people who in debt with me always ended up escape from me to Paris ".

Ethan laugh " really? Poor you man but it's already solve right? " He ask. Andrew giggle and nodded. Ethan try to ask him again " so how many days you are going to be here? ".

" Not sure. Maybe tomorrow I will be back to Sicily " Andrew respond.

Ethan nodded feeling relief that Andrew is not here longer. " Why? You want me to stay longer so we can hangout together? " He tease.

Ethan laugh " no why would I. I'm busy " he tease.

Andrew scoffs " you didn't miss me much huh " he tease Ethan too.

Ethan giggle and stop for a moment " so which hotel are you staying? ".

Andrew chuckles softly " you really do ask me a lot of questions huh. I didn't stay at any hotel, I will stay at my house here ".

Ethan furrowed his eyebrows surprise " you have a house here? ".

Andrew nodded and lean back on his chair. Ethan scoffs speechless and surprise " didn't expect you would have a house here ".

Andrew chuckle " you know people always escape here so I had to just build a house here instead so it would be easy for me ".

Ethan and Andrew then hangout for 3 hours in the cafe telling each other stories because they hadn't meet in a long time so they spend their time together before Andrew will be back.

The next day, Andrew prepare to go back to Sicily but in his mind he think of wanting to visit Ethan at the office to surprise him and say goodbye. Andrew ask the secretary to drive him to Ethan's company.

After few minutes drive, Andrew exit out of the car fixing his jacket grabbing everyone's attention around him especially the girls. Andrew ignore them and straight away walk inside the building searching for the way to go to his office.

Until then, Andrew bumped onto someone who carried a pile of files. The files fall on the floor and Andrew help the person to tidy the files back and the person apologize but Andrew feel like he recognize the voice.

He look up at that person and saw it's Lillie. Lillie just realize when she look at him back. They both ended up look at each other surprise and froze into place.

Ethan who just walk out of the elevator are surprise too when he saw Lillie and Ethan met. He stand up there froze into place too when he didn't expect that they ended up meeting too.