Part 45: Ending

Andrew decided to gather together with them. Andrew arrive there and Johnny raise his hand to wave at him with a big smile on his face. Andrew respond back at him but his smile turn awkward when he saw Lillie standing there looking at him flustered along too.

Johnny who already came and pat Andrew's back " let's go. Go to my sister ".

Andrew look at him flustered and surprise making Johnny chuckles speechless " why? " He ask with a confuse smile.

Andrew stuttered " I-i ".

Johnny scoffs " nah no matter what happen between you both till you both getting awkward towards each other like this, I don't care. Go to her and solve it " he say and push Andrew away harshly to Lillie.

Andrew almost fall on Lillie but fortunately his strong legs keep him balance. They both look at each other awkward but still had to stand beside each other.

Johnny then announce the games that they all will play. Andrew and Lillie started to put the rope together around their ankle. They both then together hopped to reach the finishing line until they both together fall down on the ground.

Andrew lay on the ground and grab Lillie's waist to make sure she fall on top of him instead of the ground. Lillie look at him surprise and want to to let go of his grip but Andrew hug her waist tight to not let her go.

Lillie keep struggle to shake herself to ask him to let her go but Andrew keep his grip tight making Lillie hissed at him annoyed and giving a glare to him. Andrew chuckles softly " you're cute when you look angry like this ".

Lillie roll her eyes annoyed " let me go " she whine.

Andrew look at her with an endearing smile " I don't want to. I just wanna stay with you like this ".

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows annoyed " there's so many people around this is embarrassing don't do this ".

Andrew giggle " I don't care about that. As long as I could be with you like this ". Lillie sigh roughly feeling annoyed but at the same time she didn't know how to respond him either.

Andrew suddenly wake up while holding onto Lillie making her sit on his lap. He stare at her deeply with a smile making Lillie confuse and at the same time she felt awkward by his stare.

" Everyone! I'm proposing her to be the love of my life forever but she didn't know how to respond to my love confession yet " Andrew raising his voice announcing.

Everyone around clap and cheer for them teasing them. One of the audience " come on don't give up. We're rooting for you and the girl too, don't think much bout it he wants you! ".

Andrew smiled and Lillie look at everyone confuse. She even saw Johnny standing with his arm cross smiling like a proud father. Lillie furrowed her eyebrows and sigh in disbelief that everyone is on the same side.

Lillie stand up wanting to walk away because she felt embarrassed but Andrew pull her wrist and make their body attached by wrap his arm around Lillie's waist.

He put his forehead on her forehead and whisper with his husky voice " I love you ". Lillie look up at him surprise with her doe eyes. She can't deny that his actions do make her heart fluttered. She could feel her heart beating fast.

Andrew slowly lean for a kiss and strangely Lillie didn't even avoid. Instead, she just let him even though she knew what Andrew want to do next. They both kiss and everyone around start to clap and cheer for them.
Even Lorenzo who is watching them smiling brightly.

Andrew broke the kiss and look into her eyes deeply " I wanna ask you again. Will you start a life with me? " He ask softly.

Lillie blink her eyes twice and nodded shyly. Andrew chuckle can't describe his happiness when Lillie finally decided to accept him. Andrew raise his arms excitedly " she accept me y'all! ".

Everyone start to cheer louder and clap harder more. Andrew look at Lillie and they both smile with their forehead touch each other.

" I love you so much " Andrew say again.

" I love you so much too " Lillie finally respond.

Andrew smile excitedly and kiss her. They both then kiss each other passionately in their own world even though everyone around is watching cheering for them genuinely.

Johnny who is watching them with tears filling his eyes while smiling proudly and he look at the sky in his mind say " mom, dad. I've made it. I've finally make sure Lillie will live a good life with someone she love and someone who will love her genuinely ".

Andrew and Lillie broke the kiss while smiling to each other and hug each other.