Part 3

Lillie is casually cooking dinner while waiting for Johnny to come back home. She look at the time while she's cleaning some things.

Lillie heard a doorbell rang and walk towards the door and open. She saw an unfamiliar guy standing infront of the door smirking. Lillie feel scared but she didn't know how to react so the unfamiliar guy straight away put a handkerchief on her nose and lips causing her to faint.

The unfamiliar guy then drag her inside the house. Johnny is casually bringing ice cream home because he heard Lillie is mumbling craving for ice cream.

Johnny walk towards the door with a smile and open the door. He drop the ice cream when he saw Lillie is sitting on the chair closing her eyes while Andrew is standing behind her looking at Johnny with his psycho smirk.

Johnny look terrified and worried for Lillie at the same time. The door suddenly close he look back but he black out after someone hit him till he faint. Before he close his eyes, his vision is blurry looking at the person standing while looking at him. After a second, Johnny close his eyes faint from the hit.

After few hours, Johnny found himself tied in a basement. He wake up open his eyes slowly and look around while trying to process his mind. He felt his body is being tied and he start to wiggle his body frustrated.

He saw a guard is standing near the door. He yell " where the hell is my sister?! Where is she you fuckers! " The guard didn't even respond they just stand there like an obedient people.

Johnny is still struggling to wiggling himself to escape but the tied is tightened. He can't even think straight for worrying so much about Lillie.

Meanwhile, Lillie woke up open her eyes slowly and look around the unfamiliar room. She look around and saw someone's figure is standing near the door.

Andrew who is watching her with his intimidating expression on his face with his arms cross. Lillie look at him with full of fear in her eyes but she gather her courage to ask softly " where is my brother? Where are we? "

Andrew sigh and tilt his head slightly " you're worried about your brother now than worried about yourself who is on my bed now? "

Lillie eyes look around and saw herself on his bed knowing what he meant. She shake her head while look at him with pleading eyes " please don't do anything to me I beg of you " she beg.

Andrew smirk " now you know. But you know who I am right? " He ask while he bow to look at her.

Their face distance are a little bit near. Lillie look at him while sobbing " I'm sorry but please whatever you think of want to do, please don't " she beg again.

Andrew sigh frustrated and grab her hair causing Lillie to whine in pain " that's hurt please let me go I'm sorry " she beg while she held onto Andrew's hand to make sure she loosened a bit of Andrew's grip on her hair.

Andrew drag her hair and enter the basement. He open the door and threw Lillie on the floor. Johnny look at the scene surprise and look at Andrew furiously.

He yell at Andrew " what the fuck are you doing you motherfucker? What did you just do to my sister! " while he wiggle himself angrily.

Lillie look at Johnny concern while sobbing and stand up hugging Johnny to calm him down. She shake her head while rubbing his back gently " don't yell at him please no ".

Johnny breath heavily trying to calm himself down for Lillie. Andrew smirk " what a sight. You both surely do love each other ".

Johnny giving a glare at Andrew furiously " you're a sick man " he groan.

Andrew smirk " now you realized that? If you know I'm a sick man, why are you brave enough to run away? "

Johnny breath heavily " we just want to earn money there so we can pay off your debt ".

Andrew scoffs " why earn money so far? " He ask.

Johnny yell again " because you didn't give us a chance to! If you had given a chance we won't run away ".

Andrew tilt his head slightly " why work your ass off when you can just sell your pretty sister to me ".

Johnny wiggle himself angrily more and groan " shut up you dirty fucker! I won't give my sister to you she doesn't deserve a cockroach like you ".

Andrew laugh and smirk like a psycho " that was tough " he say while nod his head. His face began to frown and he pull Lillie's hair again making Lillie to whine in pain.

Johnny wiggle angrier " stop! Stop what you doing you shitty son of a bitch! " He yell.

Lillie cried harder while holding onto Andrew's hand. Andrew smirk while took out his gun " you want me to shoot her or you will let her marry me instead " he threatened.

Johnny face began to frown " what do you mean marry? ".

Andrew smirk " you think I want your sister just by satisfy my lust to her? " He laugh. " I want her to marry me so whatever I command her to do, I will consider that as you guys settle the debt fully " he say.

Johnny scoffs speechless " did you really just ask that dirty choice? What do you fucking want from us! Why are you doing this?! You have many other girls who wants you why my sister! " He yell angrily.

Andrew laugh like a psycho " I've told you. I accept an innocent angel in my life not bunch of slutties " he say. Andrew click his gun to get ready to pull the trigger " so, make your decision. Do you want me to marry her or shoot her? ".

Johnny look at Lillie while crying. Lillie sobbing while look at Johnny nodding her head giving a signal that whatever decision he make, she accept.

Johnny close his eyes thinking for a moment. Andrew sigh " well if you can't answer I will take that answer as I will shoot her " he say while ready to pull the trigger and Lillie close her eyes too.

Johnny yell " no don't! I will agree to let you marry her but please don't shoot her " he beg.

Andrew put down the gun away. Lillie sigh in relief and straight away go to Johnny giving a hug. Johnny giving a glare to Andrew.

Andrew smirk and clap his hands " you've made a right decision. Good choice " he say and walk out of the room leaving them inside.

Lillie rub Johnny's face while they both are together crying. Lillie wipe Johnny's tears " it's okay. I don't mind to marry him as long as we settle down everything " she say while nodding her head.

Johnny keep on crying looking at Lillie with guilty eyes. He can't believe he had to let her go especially he's worried about her future. Will she able to pursue her dreams even though she's married to Andrew?