Part 5

Johnny search for Andrew to talk to him about Lillie. He saw Andrew is outside the window on the phone calling furiously. Johnny take a deep breath and approach him when he hang up on his phone.

Andrew turn his back and saw Johnny is standing behind. Andrew look at him with a serious face " what are you doing here? " He say.

Johnny sigh " I want to talk to you about my sister ".

Andrew tilt his head slightly " are you going to annoyed me? ".

Johnny sigh " no, I just want to talk to you about something important ". Andrew sigh while roll his eyes and walk away signaling him to follow him from behind.

Andrew open his office room and sit down on the chair throwing the keys on the table. " So what do you want to talk about? " He ask.

Johnny take a deep breath and exhale roughly " can you let my sister continue her study in college? ".

Andrew look away and look at Johnny back frustrated " when will you pay your debt in full if you keep trying to make her continue her study? ".

Johnny look at him and start to kneel down. Andrew look at him surprise with his furrowed eyebrows. " Please, I have to fulfill my parent's last wishes. No matter what, I need to make sure she pursue her dreams ".

Andrew roll his eyes while he tap his finger on the table " just let me think about it " he say frustrated.

Johnny look up at him and stand up " but you will consider it right? No matter what you think but please let her continue ".

Andrew sigh and stand up from his seat " can't you just settle your debt first then you can let her continue her study? " He say in a frustrated tone.

Johnny just stood there looking down not knowing what to respond cause he does make sense at least. Andrew sigh while shake his head looking at Johnny in disbelief and walk away after leaving Johnny stood frozen there.

Now it's night time, Lillie sit down blankly on the bed not knowing what to do. Andrew enter the room and saw Lillie sitting blankly but surprise when she saw him enter the room.

Andrew check on her " did you shower yet? " He ask. Lillie just shake her head no. Andrew then walk to the bathroom while bringing something. He walk out of the bathroom after " go inside and take a shower " he say.

Lillie look up at him and stand up. She walk inside the bathroom and close the door. She look around and saw a sleeping clothes on the sink table. She took it and saw the sleeping clothes is a lingerie wear. She's surprise by the lingerie because she had never worn such a sexy clothes ever.

Lillie walk out of the bathroom and approach Andrew " do you have any other sleeping clothes? I don't think I will feel comfortable wearing this for sleep " she say softly and carefully.

Andrew look at her holding the clothes and look at her back " just wear it. If you live with me you have to wear what I gave you. I've saw your clothes you don't need that. I will replace the clothes for you so just wear what I gave you " he respond seriously.

Lillie didn't even know how to respond him back she knew she got no choice. She know that she couldn't argue back at him, especially when he's a mafia. She nodded slightly and walk inside the bathroom after.

After few minutes shower, Lillie walk out of the bathroom walking uncomfortably while looking at Andrew nervous. Andrew stunned by her sexiness of her body wearing the lingerie. He start to lock his lips and stand up.

He approach Lillie slowly as if he's ready to attack her anytime. Lillie back away nervously feeling uneasy when he approach her slowly while staring intensely.

Andrew grab Lillie's arms tightly causing Lillie to startled and gasp by the sudden grip of his hands. Andrew slowly put her on the bed making her seat. Lillie look up at him and their face distance are near.

Andrew suddenly push her harshly on the bed making Lillie feeling scared by his sudden harshness. Andrew crawl on top of her and Lillie trying to block him by putting her arms on his chest.

Andrew wanted to kiss her but Lillie try to avoid him by pushing him and punching his chest. Lillie move her head side to side trying to avoid Andrew's kiss. Andrew kiss her neck but Lillie try to avoid his kiss by moving her head and neck.

Andrew start to get frustrated, he held her wrist up so she wouldn't argue him back. Lillie wiggle her body to struggle herself to avoid him but Andrew keep on tasting her neck. Lillie start to cry begging him to stop.

Andrew didn't even give any mercy he just keep on kissing her harshly while his hand pinch her boob. Lillie cried harder begging him " please don't do this I'm not ready. Please I'm still a virgin I'm not ready for this yet. Please " she beg while crying.

Andrew stop and stand up from the bed. He groan frustrated and yell " shit! " causing Lillie to flinch while crying. Andrew threw tantrum by throwing the things the chair and drawers. He yell again " fuck! " He groan and walk out of the room.

Lillie laying there crying while hold onto the blanket. Meanwhile, Andrew walk out feeling frustrated. He saw the maid is cleaning and walk to her. He grab her wrist " come I need you to satisfy me " he say. The maid giving a shy smile.

Andrew pull her by the wrist and turn her back. He straight away open his pant and put his boner inside her. He thrust her from behind and humped on her. The maid is enjoying the pleasure he gave to her.

Meanwhile, Lillie walk out of the room curious about the moaning voices. She saw Andrew is making out with the maid. Lillie are surprise to see that Andrew let his lust out to the maid.

Lillie eyes are still teary, she back away enter the room and lie down on the bed holding onto the blanket while sobbing. She even imagine how her life is have to gone through this.

She can't imagine living with him for months or years. She hope that her brother would settle fast so she can free herself from the misery.