Part 19

Lillie walk inside the house feeling exhausted but at the same time she's mad. She walk to Andrew and slap him making him glare at her speechless.

He held his cheek " what the fuck was that for?! " He yell.

Lillie scoffs " what was that for? Did you seriously just play dirty to make Heidi the winner?! " She yell at him back.

Andrew let out a sarcastic chuckle " why? I do what she ask for ".

Lillie scoffs speechless " I don't care what you will do in your life I don't care either what you will do with her all the time but that doesn't mean you should be involve for our competition! I don't care what you will do with her either but stay away when it comes to our competition! You both are embarrassing yourself instead ".

Andrew groan and grab her cheeks with his fingers harshly " don't you fucking dare raise your voice at me or else I will - " he didn't continue his words yet because Lillie yell at him.

" Or else what?! What?! Are you gonna do your stupid punishment by touching me without my permission?! " She yell with her eyes starts to get teary.

Andrew didn't respond back for a moment looking at her furiously with his heavy breath. They both look at each other's eyes intensely filling with anger in their eyes.

Lillie push Andrew away harshly " I hate you. I wish everything is settle down immediately so we could divorce and stop torturing each other like this " she say with her voice shaking trying to held in her tears.

She walk away leaving Andrew froze there. Andrew rage by kicking the sofa and slam away the vase from the table. He breath heavily feeling mad that Lillie just said something that broke his heart.

Andrew suddenly felt he hardly want to let her go but Lillie hope to leave immediately. Andrew sigh thinking about what Lillie had said earlier.

These few days, Andrew didn't even come back home at all. Lillie notice but she didn't bother about it at all because she felt even more better if Andrew is not around. She thought that maybe he's living his best life with Heidi but actually, Andrew spend his time drunk in the club.

He drank a lot trying to distract his mind, calm his anger by having sex with any girls around in the club.

Until that one night, Lillie is casually laying down while scrolling through Instagram. She heard something outside the room so she stand up from her bed to open the door and check outside. She saw Andrew is kneeling looking drunk.

Lillie came to approach him and check on him whether he's asleep kneeling. Andrew look up at her with his eyes half open " oh it's my wife " he say excitedly with a happy smile.

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows confuse. Andrew took her hand and stand up but Lillie try to let the grip of his hand go from her hand but his grip is too strong that she can't even fight his strength.

Andrew stand up drunk struggling to balance himself. He touch Lillie's waist and push her slowly inside the room making Lillie confuse but Lillie push him away.

Even though Andrew is drunk, he manage to use his energy to make sure Lillie couldn't fight his strength. Andrew put her on the bed landing on top of her.

Lillie pushing him away by punch his chest but Andrew didn't even budge. He keep their body attached while he look at her deeply " you know, I love you " he say in a drunk way.

Lillie froze stop punching and look at him surprise. She didn't expect that suddenly Andrew confess what he feel. Andrew brush her hair away from her forehead " I love you but I hate you that I just want to keep on torture your heart " he admit.

Lillie blink twice trying to held in her tears so she try to push him away but Andrew attack for a kiss. Lillie try to avoid his kiss by moving her head refusing his kiss but Andrew cupped her cheeks and kiss her passionately.

Lillie give in to his kiss because she know it's useless to avoid. Andrew unzip his pant and open Lillie's panty easily because Lillie only wear a dress.

Lillie try to stop him by held onto his hand but Andrew just keep on moving his hand around her thigh seducing her by touch her skin.

Lillie whine trying to beg him to stop but Andrew kiss her trying to distract her. Andrew did his move by putting his boner inside her. Lillie moan but hiss in pain.

Andrew rub her head and kiss her forehead " please, I will be gentle but don't fight me back " he say in a gentle voice.

Lillie froze look at him surprise but at the same time she's crying still not feeling use to the pain. Lillie didn't expect that she saw the gentle side of him. He strangely look sad and gentle at the same time.

Andrew giving a peck on her lips " I promise I will be gentle this time " he say while he thrust her slowly. Lillie felt uncomfortable but strangely she just give in.

After 19 minutes, Andrew thrust her slowly until he cum in her. Lillie moan at the same time feeling the heat inside her. Andrew kiss her gently and say " I love you " again and fall asleep after.

Lillie cried while close herself with a blanket. She turn her body around didn't believe that she give in didn't even try to fight him back. What she fear the most is, she might get pregnant.

Lillie woke up earlier and saw Andrew is still sleeping soundly next to her. She look at him mumble " you must've mistaken me for Heidi " she say and stand up to take a shower preparing herself to school.

After few hours, Andrew woke up with his eyes half open hardly seeing things around because his vision is quite blurry. When he realize that the room look strangely different, he open his eyes properly to look around properly.

He wake up immediately surprise looking around didn't believe he's sleeping inside Lillie's room. He look around and try to remember if there's anything weird happen but he can't seems to remember anything.

Andrew walk down the stairs while wiping his eyes and suddenly he remember the scene last night. He remember that he was making out with Lillie but he didn't believe it.

Andrew are shock but at the same time he believe that is maybe his dream but at the same time it felt so real for him. Andrew feel panic slapping his cheek trying to deny what just happen. He calm himself down meditating that he will ask Lillie first before he make a fuss about it.

Andrew can't deny he feel anxious and impatient to ask Lillie about what happened last night. He hope that is just a dream nothing else.

Meanwhile, Lillie sitting in the class looking exhausted and lifeless. Heidi who just enter the class saw Lillie and approach her " I want to talk to you " Heidi say and walk away after.

Lillie shake her head while roll her eyes annoyed and give an annoyed glare. Lillie stand up from her seat and follow Heidi from behind.

Heidi stop and turn around to face Lillie with her arms cross " where the hell is Andrew? I try to contact him but he didn't answer he just dissapear ".

Lillie poke her ears annoyed " he just came back home drunk last night. It's been few days he didn't come back home either but last night he did so if you want to see him so go and visit him at home later ".

Heidi giving a speechless look " are you for real? " She say in disbelief.

Lillie raise her shoulders with her confuse face " what? "

Heidi scoffs " how are you so cool with it and ask me to visit him? ".

Lillie cross her arms and tilt her head slightly " so what? Do you expect me to react like crying? Begging you to stop meeting Andrew? Want me to create a drama asking you to stop interfere with my marriage life? Is that the kind of reaction you expect? ".

Heidi feel quite speechless by Lillie's answer. Lillie sigh annoyed " don't waste my time I gotta go " she say and walk away exhausted.

Heidi scoffs speechless and at the same time she feel unsatisfied that Lillie didn't react the way she expected. Lillie seems so cool with it till that makes Heidi are getting more angrier and unsatisfied to ruin her but Lillie didn't even bother or care anymore.

Seeing Lillie unbothered by what she do irritates her. That's what she keep feeling inside her resentful heart.