Part 4

Andrew walk into Ethan's house while holding a gift. Ethan greet Andrew as usual and Andrew lend the present to Ethan " here, a present for you ".

Ethan scoffs " you really need to give this huh? Even last year I can't celebrate my birthday because I'm stuck in college but you manage to send me presents ".

Andrew chuckle " aren't that what's best friend for? " Ethan laugh by Andrew's respond. Andrew look around and ask " you didn't open any birthday party? Did you invite anyone? ".

Ethan who look at the present and look around " oh they can't come they are all busy so I understand that it's okay ".

Andrew sigh " this can't be " he say while look at Ethan frowning making Ethan confuse by his sudden change of expression. Andrew took out his phone " let's go and have fun to celebrate your birthday " he say.

Ethan scoffs " there's no need to I don't need that. Present from you is enough ".

Andrew raise his one eyebrow " I don't care. As long as you enjoy your birthday don't refuse this. Just come with me ".

Ethan put on a little smile " okay but please no any party like going clubs " he remind.

Andrew laugh " no, it's gonna be different. Besides, I have something to tell you ".

Ethan nodded " okay sure " he answer. Andrew chuckle and texting someone on his phone to prepare something for Ethan.

After few minutes, they both had arrive at the beach. Ethan look around " are you being romantic right now? " He tease.

Andrew laugh " you love beach right? So why not I set up your birthday party here ". Ethan scoffs and smile.

Someone approach them " hey my buddies! " He say to them cheerfully.

They look at that person " hey man! " They respond and they all hug each other. " Long time no see you've change a lot " Ethan said to the man.

The man giggle " sometimes, as we grow up we need a glow up " he answer playfully. They all together laugh by his respond.

After a while they all enjoying their time, Ethan look at Andrew who is standing alone facing the night ocean. Ethan came to approach Andrew " what are you doing here all alone looking sentimental? " He ask.

Andrew look at Ethan and scoffs " I'm getting married ".

Ethan who took a sip of his water and shoot it out back. Andrew look at him confuse. Ethan wipe his lips " wow you're getting married so sudden and didn't tell me you had someone for so long? " He say.

Andrew scoffs and look down " no I just had her yesterday ".

Ethan look at Andrew in disbelief " seriously? You just had her yesterday and you ask for marriage? Why? I mean who? "

Andrew turn his body to face Ethan " she's the girl I told you about. The sister of her brother who are in debt with me ".

Ethan eyes wide open surprise " whoa, marriage is not a joke I tell you ".

Andrew chuckle and sigh " I know. That's their way to pay me back of course ".

Ethan look at Andrew disbelief " but why marriage is the option? I mean why would you suddenly because before you are not even like this towards others ".

Andrew chuckle " you know my mom. She keep asking for a daughter-in-law. She wants to arrange marriage me with a spoiled brat ".

Ethan nodded understood and laugh " okay so the girl you had yesterday, are you sure she's not a spoiled brat? " He tease.

Andrew sigh " she's not. You know she came from in a poor state and she's innocent that's why I pick her. She would be easier to handle ".

Ethan scoffs " so, how long are you planning to be with her? ".

Andrew turn his body to face the ocean again and think for a moment " I will decide when she's done with her duty to settle the debt ".

Ethan turn his body to face the ocean and sigh " that's a tough one ". They both then together giggling while looking at each other.

The next day, Lillie and Johnny is sitting at the dining table. Andrew slam a piece of paper infront of Lillie causing them to flinch. Johnny giving a glare but Andrew ignore him.

Andrew point the paper " sign the paper then we're married ".

Lillie look up at him and look at Johnny while her eyes are getting teary. Johnny look at Lillie feeling pity of his sister. He  look up at Andrew as if he beg Andrew with his eyes but Andrew didn't care.

Lillie took the pen but take her time to sign the paper. She froze while staring blankly at the paper. She couldn't believe that she have to marry with a stranger who suddenly came to ruin their life. Lillie close her eyes hoping that this is just a bad dream but she realize it's a reality. She know she can't deny her fate.

Lillie take a deep breath but Andrew is losing patience. He took out his gun and point to Lillie's head " are you gonna sign or not? " He ask with a deep voice.

Johnny yell " give her a time to think you fucker! ".

Andrew point the gun to Johnny next " stop yelling you motherfucker. I'm busy so she needs to get it done now ".

Lillie sobs feeling terrified and her whole body is trembling in fear but she straight away sign the paper while sobbing.

Andrew took the paper harshly " good " he say while putting the gun back in his pocket. " We won't do a wedding because I don't want anyone to know we're married especially us. This is a private matter and I will tell my parents too as they always want me to get married " he say while putting the paper inside the file.

Lillie look down while sobbing and Johnny giving a glare to Andrew but Andrew roll his eyes at him walk away leaving them speechless. Johnny held Lillie's shoulder " don't cry. Let's gone through this together I know you can do it, you're strong. I will try my best for my earnings and pay him full so you won't be in marriage status for so long ".

Lillie hug Johnny while still sobbing " how about my studies? " She ask.

Johnny sigh " I will talk to him later okay " he say while rubbing her back gently.

They both just hug each other while Lillie is still crying harder, Johnny try his best to calm her down. Johnny heart broke into a million pieces listen to Lillie cried so hard.

Johnny rarely sees her cry but the last time he saw she cry was when their parents passed away. From there, Johnny promise himself to not make Lillie cry again but eventually, he had to watch her cry again.