Part 21

Lillie walk with the rain pouring on her. She walk lifelessly staring blankly as if her life is already over. She let the rain pour on her with her tears falling down together with the rain.

Lillie sat down at the bus station not knowing where to go, who she could ask help for, she didn't even know where to bring herself. Until she thought of someone. She took her phone out and text Ethan.

After few minutes, Ethan arrive and exit out of his car looking at Lillie worried. He came to her kneel himself and cupped her cheeks. " Are you okay? " He ask.

Lillie start to cry and put her forehead on Ethan's shoulder. Ethan pat the back of her head comforting her letting her to let out the pain she gone through inside.

After a while, they both arrive Ethan's house. Lillie look around surprise of his house didn't expect that his house is like a mansion too. Lillie look around while Ethan sat her down on the sofa putting towel on her.

Lillie look at him with her eyes wide open surprise " are you rich? " She ask.

Ethan chuckles softly " maybe you can say it that way? " He say unsure.

Lillie scoffs speechless " I thought you are just a normal person though ".

Ethan chuckle " I do act like one even though my background are quite luxurious ".

Lillie let out a little chuckle. " By the way I think I need to tell you something and ask help from you to bring me away far from here ".

Ethan stop doing his thing and turn his back around to see her confuse " what do you mean? ".

" I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant Andrew's child " she say.

Ethan froze for a moment " w-what do you mean? Did he know? ".

" That's the reason why I'm here. I don't want him to know because he did that when he was drunk and he didn't even remember. If I told him I'm pregnant his child, he will not believe me. I'm sure he assume I'm pregnant someone else's child " she answer.

Ethan sigh feeling confuse " so you want to take care of that baby alone? ".

Lillie look down while rubbing her tummy softly and nodded. Ethan sigh again " I will help you with that. I will make sure Andrew can't find you anywhere ".

Lillie look up at him feeling touch that he offers to help her. She didn't expect much either that Ethan would offer to help her a lot. Lillie start to cry " I'm sorry for troubling you so much " she say while look down not wanting him to see her cry.

Ethan approach her held her arms " it's okay this is at least the best for you. Especially when you're pregnant, I'm sure you will need a peaceful surroundings. I don't want anything to affect your baby's health and you too " he say with his eyes full of determination to protect her.

Lillie sniffles wiping her tears and nodded " thank you so much. I will pay you back for the help you've given me ".

Ethan shake his head refuse " no, I don't need that. As long as you're doing fine, that's what matters the most. Don't bother to pay me back for everything I've done for you. I want you to accept it wholeheartedly ".

Lillie look at him feeling touch by his words. She feel like he protect and help her so much that she even feel guilty but Ethan willingly to help her so of course she need to accept it. Besides, she got no one to ask for. Especially, she don't even know how to explain to her brother.

Meanwhile, Andrew who just came back home bringing some things. Heidi told him that she need to leave for personal matter so Andrew quite happy that Heidi is not here clinging onto him but at the same time he's mad that Lillie is not back yet.

He keep searching for her but didn't found. He didn't expect that Lillie would be good at hiding from him this time. He walk up to his room to change his clothes but he saw a letter and a piece of paper on top of his bed.

He took the paper and saw it's a divorce paper. At the same time, he took a letter. He open the letter to read it.

' I'm sorry but I don't think I can be here any longer. I will leave and I hope you would sign the divorce paper. I've prepared this. I'm sorry for leaving earlier and I gotta admit I will leave far away from you. Please, don't search for me. Let everything go I can't it anymore. I hope you would understand me '.

From, Lillie.

Andrew hand is shaking holding the paper feeling his anger boiling inside. He grunts and threw his watch. He scream letting his anger out.

Meanwhile, Johnny is walking happily that he get to pay back his debt fully while bringing the bag tightly with his money inside. He walk inside the mansion happily hopping like a bunny. When he open the door, he look around to see whether they both are at home.

Coincidentally, Andrew walk down the stairs angrily and he saw Johnny standing confuse. Andrew approach him furiously and grab his collar " where the hell is Lillie? Did you bring her away? " He say furiously.

Johnny look at him confuse and push him away " what the hell are you talking about? Is Lillie not here? ".

Andrew grab his collar again " don't play dumb. I know you took her away from me somewhere. Tell me where she is now! " He yell.

Johnny push him away again until he almost fall on the floor. " Why the fuck are you yelling? I just came here to pay my debt fully to you and to take my sister back but what? She's not here? What did you do to her that she ran away?! " He yell back.

Andrew breath heavily not knowing how to respond. Johnny scoffs " did you do something bad to her that she can't take it anymore and she left you? " He ask furiously.

Andrew didn't respond him he just stare furiously but his mind is lost somewhere. Johnny grunts " here " he took the money out from his bag and throw it to him. " I've paid your debt fully so don't ever try to search for my sister ever again. I've paid you so she coincidentally leave you and that's good. Don't try to search for her either. I will search for her myself so don't you dare appear infront of us ever again " Johnny warn.

Andrew sat on the floor staring blankly froze into place didn't even say anything back. Meanwhile, after Johnny warn him he walk out of the house furiously after leaving Andrew behind not bother about him at all.