Part 10

The next morning, Lillie walk down the stairs while looking around carefully making sure she will not bumped onto Andrew. She felt terrified to face him so she feel like she need to avoid him hoping that he's not going down yet but unfortunately he's already in the kitchen preparing his breakfast.

Lillie accept her fate but she try to walk fast out of the house but Andrew stop and call her. " Wait, I need to talk to you " he say in a serious deep tone.

Lillie sigh accepting her fate and stop to let him say what he want. Andrew turn his back to look at her while holding onto his cup taking a sip of his drink. " About Ethan, I don't want you to mingle with him like that anymore. If you do, I will not let you continue your study in college anymore " he threatened.

Lillie look at him disbelief " w-what? N-no you can't do that I mean that is so out of the line " she answer.

Andrew put his cup on the table harshly " you listen to me don't rebel me. You heard me, if I saw or heard you and Ethan mingle with each other like that again I swear you will become a slave in this house. I swear you will spend your time in this house ".

Lillie didn't know what to say she didn't even know what to respond because she know she can't argue with him. " So who am I gonna ride back home? ".

Andrew sigh " I will pick you up or I will ask my guard to pick you up ". Lillie sigh relief that she at least have someone to send her back home.

Andrew approach her nearly " you heard me right? Don't being rebellious because you will gonna pay for it " he remind her again.

Lillie look at him terrified and nodded. " Now you can go " he say. Lillie walk out of the house and coincidentally, Johnny arrive. Lillie try to force herself to smile and open the car door to enter.

Andrew watch her from the door window while holding onto his cup " I think I like you " he mumbled as he watch the car drove away.

On their way, Lillie didn't even talk. She seems moody all the way and that makes Johnny seems suspicious of her sudden mood change because she would usually talk a lot with a cheerful mood but this time she's strangely quiet making him feel empty without her being talkative.

Johnny sigh " are you okay? It seems like you are not in a good mood? " He ask.

Lillie shake her head " nothing. I'm good " she answer with a fake smile.

Johnny sigh " are you seriously lying to me? You think I don't know you? I know that you are not in a good mood if you are suddenly all silent. Is Andrew giving you a hard time? " He ask angrily.

Lillie look at him surprise and flustered at the same time. She shake her head " no he didn't " she say with a fake smile.

Johnny hit his steering " I know he's giving you a rough day. That fucker wish I could just beat him to death ".

Lillie try to deny " no he didn't. It's just that my mood swings I'm stress because of my studies " she lied.

Johnny look mad " I know you're lying. I know even though you're stress with your studies you wouldn't bad mood like this. You will complain but you are completely quiet I know Andrew is messing with you ".

Lillie couldn't argue his brother back because he knew her so well. She know she can't lie either so she accept her fate. She look down wanting to cry and Johnny look at her worried.

He stop the car and held her hands " don't cry. I'm sorry that I'm mad but I hate it when you are being treated like this. I wish I could just earn much and pay the debt fully so I could took you away from that jerk ".

Lillie felt guilty and start to cry " I'm sorry. This is my fault for not knowing your situation and help you. I should've notice the hardness you've gone through. If I notice, everything would be settle down ".

Johnny cried when he listens to what she say. He felt more guilty that he kept all his problems to himself not asking for a cooperation from Lillie because he thought of not want to trouble her so much. All he want is her life would be easy but he feel like he make her life worse.

He blame himself so much and they both ended up crying together inside the car not realizing the time. Not realizing Lillie would late for class.

After few minutes, Lillie walk into her class not bother about she's already late for class. She enter her classroom looking lifeless and blank even though the lecturer greet her but she ignored. The lecturer understood her so she didn't even want to say anything and leave Lillie alone giving her peace.

Lillie sat down on the chair lifelessly making Ethan look at her concern. He ask her " what happen? Why are you late? " But Lillie didn't even respond him at all. Ethan knew he had to leave her alone and let her calm down.

After the class is finish, everyone is already prepare to walk out of the class but Lillie is still sitting down staring lifelessly.

Ethan look at her concern " are you okay? The class is over let's go I will send you back home " he say with his worried tone.

Lillie stand up walking while staring straight ignoring Ethan but Ethan grab her wrist to stop her but Lillie let his hand go harshly.

Ethan look at her confuse " don't be like this tell me why ".

Lillie look up at him with a pleading teary eyes " please don't talk to me. Andrew will not like it ".

Ethan understood what she meant. He knew Andrew didn't allow her to mingle with him too. He feel weird because he is his best friend, why would he not allow Lillie to mingle with him. Ethan back away giving a comfort smile and walk out of the class after.

Lillie felt guilty but one thing scared her is if she didn't get to continue her study. Lillie walk out of the class and saw Andrew is waiting for her inside the car.

Lillie take a deep breath and sigh before walk into the car because she didn't understand either she felt nervous and uneasy but she didn't had a choice, she needs to bring herself back home with the devil.