Part 34

The next morning, Lillie wake up stretching her arms with her eyes only half open. She try to open her eyes to take a good look at the unfamiliar room. She's surprise and woke up immediately while looking around at the room wondering what happen.

Until, Andrew enter the room with a porridge he bring on the tray. He look calm and put the porridge on the table " eat " he say seriously.

Lillie look at him confuse " how did I ended up here? "

Andrew cross his arms " you were laying down on the wet cold floor so I had to bring you inside. I got no choice either because you were shaking like a stray dogs sleeping under the rain " he nag.

Lillie look at him speechless but looking guilty at the same time. Suddenly, she realize that she wore a sleeping clothes. She look at her clothes and look at Andrew with her shock face. Andrew furrowed his eyebrows acting confuse but actually he know Lillie must've wonder who change her clothes.

Andrew try to avoid her " eat your porridge I will get going " he say.

But Lillie immediately stop him " wait! ".

Andrew sigh rolling his eyes and turn his back to face her annoyed. " What? "

Lillie look hesitate " d-did you change my clothes last night? " She ask with a low voice.

Andrew pause for a moment looking at intensely " yeah I did " he answer calmly after even though he had a hard time last night.

Lillie eyes wide open surprise " w-what?! " Andrew then walk away leaving her screaming his name but he ignore her. He close the door and stand behind the wall while touch his chest in relief.

He breath heavily getting flashbacks of what happen last night. He did kiss her and touch her breast but when he realize he shouldn't do that, he pause for a moment and stand up right away.

He did his work faster changing her clothes right away in rushing. He walk out of the room and put her clothes in the washing machine trying to calm himself down. Trying to come his need down.

He try to catch his breath because he can feel like he can't control himself but at the same time he realizes that he shouldn't be doing something like that.

Meanwhile, Lillie eat her porridge while wondering about did anything happen last night when he change her clothes. She even wonder did he touch her private area. She even check on herself worried but at the same time relief. She try to get that worry mind off her head. She mumble to herself " don't overthinking. Stop overthinking " while trying to calm down her mind.

After a while, Lillie walk down the stairs carefully holding the tray while peeking to check whether Andrew is around. She try to avoid him but at the same time she wants to search for Lorenzo.

Suddenly, someone's presence make her startled. She gasp and touch her heart in relief when she saw it's just a maid who appear out of nowhere with a smile.

Lillie smile nervously " oh here I want to wash this ".

The maid chuckles softly " no it's okay ma'am. Let me wash it for you ".

Lillie refuse " oh no it's okay I will don't worry ".

The maid chuckle " it's okay just give me this to me it's my work. Besides, Mr Andrew want you to rest ".

Lillie pause for a moment until Andrew came " what are you doing here? " He ask making Lillie gasp surprise.

She turn her back to face Andrew and shake her head " nothing. I just want to wash this ".

" Let the maid do it. Go and rest up there back to your room " Andrew demand. Lillie furrowed her eyebrows furious. Andrew sigh and cross his arms " what's up with that look on your face? ".

Lillie cross her arms confidently too " where's my son? I know he's inside this house ".

Andrew sigh and shake his head speechless " I told you I won't let you meet him ".

" What do you mean? He's my son? Until when will you hide him away from me? " She raise her a voice.

Andrew tilt his head slightly " until you agree to be my wife again ".

Lillie scoffs speechless " seriously? Why would I? It's not like you will treat me like a wife why would you ask me to be your wife? You can ask someone else instead " she say and want to walk away.

" That's why I want you to be my wife. I want to treat you the same because I was dumb to not treat you like you do to me. I want to use this chance to treat you like a wife. I want to have the chance to be that husband for you " Andrew explain.

Lillie stop for a moment not saying anything. " I don't care what you say. I will keep you by my side no matter what. I will not let you go either. As long as I had did my duty as a husband ".

Lillie try to not cry and turn her back to face Andrew " why would you? I don't need you. Lorenzo don't need you either. He live a good life even without you " she respond.

Andrew couldn't deny that words broke his heart but he try to stay strong because he knew he hurt her even more than how she hurt him with her words.

" Lorenzo did well too when he know who I am. No matter what, he is still my son. My blood. You can't just separate us when we have our bond together " he say.

" How can I just let him be with you and me? It's not like we love each other at all. How can he live with a parents that didn't have any affection at all. That's not the happy family I've wanted for Lorenzo. We were happy until you came. Because of you, he will always want you because he knew he had a father " Lillie say while trying to not cry.

Andrew notice Lillie try to hold in her tears " I know. I'm sorry but I swear I'm gonna love you like you are the wife that I will gonna keep by my side forever ".

Lillie didn't even know how to respond. She just stand there trying to not cry and they both ended up stare at each other intensely.

Now, Andrew bring Lorenzo out of the room to bring him to Lillie. Lillie stand up and ran to take Lorenzo immediately. She hug him tightly while rubbing his back " I miss you " she say and cried.

Lorenzo hug her back too with his short arms hardly hug her completely " I miss you too mummy ". Lillie broke the hug and caresses from his head to his face.

Andrew saw the sight broke his heart. He realizes he was greedy to separate them both but at the same time he just hope that they would stay by his side. Lillie look up at Andrew while sniffles wipe her tears " I will take him. If you want to meet him I won't stop you. You can meet him and bring him spend time with you that's all I could do ".

Andrew knew he couldn't force them to live with him so he nodded agree " sure I will respect your decision ". Lillie nodded and grab Lorenzo's hands walk out of the house.

Ethan who wait outside open the car door for Lillie and Lorenzo to enter. He saw Andrew standing there blankly but with sadness on his expression at the same time.

Ethan nodded and smile at him and Andrew did the same too. Lillie look at Andrew through the window and look away after not wanting to make eye contact.

As they already drove off, Andrew just standing there feeling lonely and sad that they didn't even stay. Andrew feeling hopeful that they would be a family that stay in one roof together one day.

That's all he could ask for.