Part 36

Andrew immediately woke up and look at Lillie eyes wide open surprise. Lillie give a frowning look on her face making Andrew smile awkwardly.

He chuckle nervously while scratching the back of his head " sorry. I didn't mean to I-i " he didn't even get to finish his words because Lorenzo open the door room.

They both turn their head and look at Lorenzo enter the room while holding a toast and munching too. Lorenzo look at them confuse with his doe eyes. Suddenly, Ethan appear from behind. They both are surprise to see Ethan there too.

Ethan know they look confuse and he chuckle " don't be confuse. I'm here to check on you both " he say while patting Lorenzo's head.

Lillie sigh speechless and stand up from the bed leaving the room after ignore them. Ethan look at Andrew confuse and Andrew raise his shoulders with his confuse face too.

After a while, Lillie walk down the stairs while the others are having their breakfast at the dining table. Lillie accidentally making eye contact with Andrew so she look away after trying to avoid eye contact awkwardly.

Andrew look away after too feeling awkward to look at her in the eyes. Ethan notice the awkward atmosphere so he clear his throat " so did you both have a great sleep last night? " He tease.

Lillie and Andrew together giving a glare in sync making Ethan to panic but at the same time seeing the sight of them in sync entertain him. He chuckle " it's fun to tease you both because of how same your reactions are " he say while munching and laugh after.

They both giving a more sharp glare to him that he stop smiling and keep on munching feeling panic. Ethan then straight to the point " oh by the way your brother is already back home though he ask for you and Lorenzo " he say calmly while munching his food.

Lillie look at him surprise " so what did you tell him? ".

" I just tell him that you will stay a night with your friends " he answer casually.
Lillie touch her chest in relief. Ethan scoffs " why are you looking nervous? " He ask while chuckle.

Lillie sigh " don't you know why? " She say while giving a signal pointing to Andrew making him confuse.

Ethan nodded understood " ah I see I understand. You're right " he say while giving his eye smile to Andrew.

Andrew while munching " why? What? " He ask. Ethan shake his head while smiling trying to hide something but Andrew still insist to ask Ethan to tell something " come on tell me " he beg.

Ethan look at Lillie to ask an approval from Lillie if she agree that if he need to tell Andrew. Andrew still look at them intensely feeling curious about why are they acting suspicious.

Lillie just nodded signaling him to tell so Ethan put down his spoon and clear his throat before he tell him. " You know her brother won't like your presence around especially if you keep on spending time with Lorenzo ".

Andrew frown " why? He's my son of course it's up to me to see him and spend time with him ".

Ethan give an awkward and nervous smile " yeah, that's why. He doesn't wants you to see Lillie and Lorenzo anymore ".

Andrew sigh speechless and look away furiously. He put down his spoon harshly " seriously? Who is he to stop me? "

Lillie casually answer " my brother ".

Andrew look at her with his sharp gaze. " Yeah, not your husband ". Lillie ignore him continue munching on her food.

After 1 hour, they all arrive at Lillie's house. Johnny stand up at the door welcoming Lillie and Lorenzo. Lorenzo saw Johnny and ran out of the car excitedly yelling while raising his little short arms for a hug " uncle! ".

Johnny giggle together with Lorenzo while they both hug each other tightly. Meanwhile, others stand near the car exit out of the car together. They all watching their cute interaction but Johnny didn't notice Andrew's presence yet.

When Johnny broke the hug, he stand up smiling look at Lillie and Ethan but his smile fade away when his eyes saw Andrew standing there together too. Johnny straight away ask Lorenzo to enter the house while his furious eyes didn't take off his gaze of Andrew.

" What the hell is that motherfucker doing here? " Johnny said furiously.

Andrew didn't even respond because he knew how much Johnny despise him. Lillie and Ethan look at each other awkwardly giving signal not knowing how to respond Johnny.

Johnny walk to them slowly " what the hell are you doing here? How the hell did you set your foot here fuck off " he say angrily.

Lillie held Johnny's arm to calm him down " let's not do this. Let's just go inside and ignore him ".

Johnny shove Lillie's hand off from his arm and look at Lillie furiously " I ask what is this dumb shit doing here? He is not supposed to be here especially infront of Lorenzo " he say angrily.

Lillie sigh " no it's okay he know about Lorenzo ".

Johnny look at her speechless but at the same furious. " What? What do you mean? What are you talking about? "

Lillie sigh again " he know that Lorenzo is our son ".

Johnny chuckles sarcastically " really? I thought we agreed to this that no matter what Lorenzo is not this jerk's son. My precious little one doesn't deserve to have a father like him! " He say furiously while pointing to Andrew.

Andrew can't deny his words did shoot straight into his heart but at the same time he need to control his temper. Johnny then look at Andrew " you heard me right? So fuck off ".

Andrew giving a glare because he hates it when someone said this kind of harsh words to him. Johnny know that Andrew is mad so he want to provoke him more.

Johnny chuckles sarcastically " look? Look at this guy giving me a glare? Is this we call a father that deserves Lorenzo? " He say while pointing to Andrew.

Andrew grab his wrist harshly while giving a glare. Johnny look at him speechless and chuckle trying to provoke him more " see? Look what he's doing? You want to fucking beat me like how you did in the past when you ask for me to pay my debt? ".

Andrew wanted to throw hands but Lorenzo came to approach them and stop them. Lorenzo grab Johnny's pant while looking up at Johnny with his doe puppy eyes and shake his head " uncle, no " he beg cutely.

Johnny can't deny his heart felt soft by Lorenzo's actions. He knew he couldn't show any violence infront of him especially when he is still a baby to him. Johnny sigh trying to feel calm and kneel down to Lorenzo while he fix Lorenzo's hair with his sad smile.

Lorenzo took Johnny's big hand and pull him to walk inside the house leaving Andrew standing near the car all alone. They all walk inside the house except for Ethan who look at Andrew standing pitifully.

Ethan sigh and approach Andrew " let's come inside " he say while patting Andrew's back.

Andrew shake his head with his fake smile " no it's okay. I have things to do anyway so I will get going now " he say and enter his car straight away.

Andrew drove off and Ethan just wave to him even though Andrew didn't respond. His mind is lost somewhere because he's so mad about what just happen just now between him and Johnny.