Part 8

Lillie walk to the office to register her name back but when she met the lecturer, the lecturer said her registration is already settled. Lillie are confuse and wondered who had help her but she go to her class anyway.

She walk to her class and enter. Everyone surprise look at her but they welcome her back " hey little Lillie, where were you? You're back already? " One of her classmate ask.

She smile at them and walk to her desk sitting down while putting her bag down. " I'm just having a vacation to find other place to study but here I am I eventually came back here ". Everyone laugh by her respond then the lecturer enter their class. They all bow to the teacher and someone follow the teacher from behind.

It's Ethan who walk inside the class while bringing his backpack causing everyone to confuse. The lecturer announce " from now on, Ethan will be in our class " she say.

Everyone are surprise by the sudden announcement. One of them ask " I thought our class course are the same why suddenly move here? ".

Ethan let out a little chuckle " well because my result drop maybe " he say in a teasing way. Everyone cheer him up and one of the boy stand up from the seat to welcome him with a proud hug.

Ethan then look at the empty seat next to Lillie so he walk to approach her. She look up at him and smile " your result drop a bit and you came here huh " she tease.

Ethan chuckle " yeah it seems like that ". Lillie chuckle along too. " By the way I just help for your registration because when I been called by the lecturer about I will move to this class I help you right away " he say.

Lillie look at him surprise " really? Thank you so much I didn't expect that you would help me for that ".

Ethan scoffs " yeah because you will be here so why not I might as well help you for that ". They both then smile with each other after.

After an hour, their class is done. Lillie and Ethan together stand up. Ethan ask " do you have any transport for later? ".

Lillie think for a moment " I'm not sure maybe I will take a bus or taxi? " She answer in an unsure way.

Ethan scoffs " come on let me send you ".

Lillie nodded but stop for a moment. Ethan stop along too when he saw Lillie suddenly froze. Lillie look at him unsure " I don't think Andrew would allow that " she say.

Ethan scoffs " what do you mean by that? "

Lillie giving an awkward smile " remember the conditions Andrew mention yesterday? He say I shouldn't mingle with any other guys here ".

Ethan laugh causing Lillie to furrowed her eyebrows confuse. " With me he's alright with it don't worry I know him. He won't dare to say anything when it comes to me ".

Lillie face look unsure but Ethan manage to convince her " come on, trust me he will not care when you are with me ". Lillie nodded while putting on a little smile and follow Ethan from behind after.

After few minutes, they had arrive. Coincidentally, Andrew who is just back from work walk inside but stop when he saw Ethan's car. Ethan and Lillie exit out of the car together and Andrew look at them confuse but at the same time he felt weird inside his heart.

Andrew took out his sunglasses and Ethan ask " back from work? ".

Andrew let out a little chuckle " yeah, I happen to settle early. You both came together? " He ask.

Ethan look at Lillie and look at Andrew back " yeah because she didn't have any transport to send her back home so why not I give her a ride. At least I can help your wife by sending her back home " he tease.

Andrew put on a fake smile while nodded and giving a fake chuckle " ah I see " he say while look at Lillie.

Ethan smile along " why not if I will send her back home if she didn't have any transport? " He ask for Andrew's permission.

Andrew think for a few seconds " it's okay don't bother I don't want to trouble you. She will find her own transport " he answer.

Ethan frown " what? Find her own transport? That's not good that will not trouble me at all. It's better she ride back home with me rather than wasting her money to pay her transport " he answer.

Andrew sigh and look at Ethan feeling give up to argue him. " Okay sure ".

Ethan smile and nodded. He turn his head to look at Lillie giving a convincing smile. Lillie smile at him back but little did they know Andrew is watching them feeling the fire inside his heart.

After Ethan left, Lillie and Andrew walk inside the house. Andrew turn his back to her " how did you both ended up going back together " he ask with a curious face.

Lillie look at him confuse " oh we both are in the same class so he offer me a ride ".

Andrew nodded slightly and walk away after even though he's curious about more but he didn't want to look like a jealous person so he just let it be.

The next day, while Lillie is preparing herself, Johnny enter their house waiting for Lillie. Andrew walk down the stairs and saw Johnny standing while look around the house.

Johnny saw him too but he look away annoyed as if he dislike seeing Andrew so much. Andrew came to approach him " sit and have breakfast first I think she will be long ".

Johnny shake his head while putting on a fake smile " no thank you ".

Andrew felt awkward but he try to talk to Johnny again " if Lillie's class is over, you can't take her? " He ask.

Johnny felt weird by his sudden question " I can't. I have works to do to pay my debt " he answer sarcastically.

Andrew face frown because he knew Johnny is referring to him when he mention debt. Andrew clear his throat to maintain calm and try not to be awkward. " I think it's better if you could pick her up from college ".

Johnny look at him annoyed " you have more free time than me why don't you're the one who take her? Aren't you her husband? Even though this marriage is not serious but at least act like her husband for once ".

Andrew are taken aback by his words. " I'm busy too " he answer while feeling flustered.

Johnny's face turn speechless " but you're the boss? I'm a slave in work? " He say in sassy way.

Andrew feel more flustered " I prefer if you would pick her up than my best friend " he answer and Johnny look at him confuse.

At the same time Lillie walk down the stairs happily when she saw her brother. Andrew didn't expect she would look adorable but when she saw him, she frown. Andrew can't deny that broke his heart even though he don't know the reason why.

Andrew suddenly questioning his feelings. As if he have feelings for her but he still deeply feel it. He didn't realize what he feel is actually is love.