Part 29

Ethan walk into his office and saw Andrew is sitting on the couch. They both look at each other intensely and Ethan close his office door and proceed to walk and put his bag on the table.

Ethan cross his arms looking at Andrew " what are you doing here? " He ask.

Andrew pause for a few seconds " may I ask for a permission from you? ".

Ethan furrowed his eyebrows confuse " sure what is it? ".

Andrew take a deep breath and sigh " actually I thought of want to be with Lorenzo more if you don't mind? Like without Lillie knowing ".

Ethan getting more confuse " w-what? Why all of sudden? " He ask confuse.

Andrew gulp " I don't know why I had a weird feeling with your son I mean it's like me and him are close. I feel attached to him that I even feel like I want to spend my time with him at least. I just adore him so much that's all I could say ".

Ethan surprise but at the same time he know why is Andrew feeling like that. He may not realize it but it's father and son bond. That impressed him because Andrew could feel a close connection towards Lorenzo so Ethan didn't even hesitate.

" Sure I will help you for that " Ethan answer.

Andrew look at him surprise " w-what? How can you agree so easily don't you feel worried at all? Or like doubting me not trusting your son to me? "

Ethan scoffs " why would I when you are my best friend. I know how you are so why not if my son hangout with you? Is it wrong for him to hangout with his uncle? ".

Andrew can't deny he felt touch by Ethan's words. Even though Andrew mad of Ethan because Lillie is belong to him now but at the same time he can't hate his own best friend. No matter what their bond is still standing strong. Andrew can't even argue with him that much either.

Ethan on his way to Lillie's office to check out on Lorenzo. He walk inside her office room and Lorenzo saw him ran to him raising his arms for a hug excitedly. Ethan pick Lorenzo up and play with his nose " how hyper you are huh ". Lorenzo giggling cutely making Ethan giggle along with him too.

Lillie chuckles softly and stand up from her seat " what are you doing here anyway? " She ask.

Ethan put Lorenzo down " I wanna bring Lorenzo out ".

Lillie scoffs speechless " okay that is so sudden but sure ".

Ethan smile playfully and grab Lorenzo's little hand while looking down at him " let's go " he say excitedly. They both together walk out of the office room excitedly making Lillie confuse by his sudden behavior but she ignore it anyway not find anything suspicious.

Ethan and Lorenzo is inside the elevator waiting to reach their level. Lorenzo look up at Ethan " where are we going? " He ask.

Ethan smile " we will hangout with my friend. We're gonna have some fun but don't tell your mom who we meet okay? Let's just say it's the both of us ".

Lorenzo nodded excitedly with his cute smile. When the elevator open, Andrew is already standing waiting for them. Lorenzo look at Andrew with his happy smile " hai! " He say excitedly while raising his arms for a hug.

Andrew chuckle and pick him up carrying him with his arms. He look at Lorenzo with his smile. Lorenzo smile at him back too " is this the person you said that we will hangout with? " Lorenzo ask while pointing cutely to Andrew with his short arm.

Ethan chuckle and nodded " yeah. Let's go and have some fun " he say.

Lorenzo yell excitedly " yey! ". They all giggle together and walk to their car on their way to have some fun together.

After few minutes drive, they arrive at the building that is full of entertainment place inside. They walk inside amaze seeing how fun the place is where everyone can play any games they want.

Lorenzo yell excitedly again " yey! My favorite place! ". Andrew and Ethan look at each other smiling while holding Lorenzo's hands. The trio walk inside together searching for something to play.

They all are having fun until there's a group of mom saw them whispering with each other " how sweet they both are accompany their child together here " they say while giggle.

Andrew and Ethan heard their conversation and confuse for a moment because the group of mom mistaken them for gay. Ethan giving a playful signal to Andrew to play along with him.

They both start to act sweet towards each other by hugging sweetly as if they are seducing each other making the group of mom look at them awkward and walk away with their kids.

They both together laugh successfully while clapping each other's hands making Lorenzo look at them weirdly and they both pause giving a smile but Lorenzo shake his head in disbelief while click his tongue speechless and walk away after causing them to confuse.

It's been 4 days Ethan keep taking Lorenzo to spend time with Andrew. Lillie felt suspicious at first but at the same time she try to ignore assuming that she's only overthinking so much.

Until it's a bedtime for Lorenzo. Lillie lay by his side to make him sleep as usual. Lillie got curious and ask Lorenzo " why are you and Ethan keep hanging out these days? Where did he always bring you? ".

" Daddy Ethan bring me to an entertainment center, bring me to the beach, he bring me shopping together, he would bring me to a good place to eat too, he even bring me to have so much fun " he answer happily.

Lillie chuckles softly " wow how nice of him to bring you to have fun " she say while patting Lorenzo's head.

Lorenzo nodded and hug Lillie " but mom, may I ask where's my real daddy? " He ask making Lillie froze for a moment and stop patting him.

Lorenzo look up at Lillie waiting for an answer but Lillie try to keep calm and shake her head with her fake smile " he's gone. Let's not talk about him okay I don't like him ".

Lorenzo just quiet for a moment and lay himself down back again on the pillow while his short arms hugging onto Lillie's waist. Lillie pat his head softly while wondering why would Lorenzo suddenly ask about his real father.

Lillie felt uneasy but at the same time she feel like maybe Lorenzo is suddenly getting curious all of sudden so she try to ignore it even though deep inside her heart she felt something.

Lillie start to wondered, did Lorenzo might met Andrew? Did Andrew sneakily meeting him and told him that he is his dad? That's what she keep thinking inside her head and her heart can't deny the curiosity of why would Lorenzo suddenly ask that kind of questions.