Part 20

When Lillie came back home, she look around walking inside carefully trying to make sure she didn bumped onto Andrew. When she walk inside carefully while peeking around, she's startled when she saw Andrew at the kitchen cooking something.

She gasp while touch her chest feeling surprise when she saw him. Andrew look at her surprise too when he turn his back to put the egg on the plate.

Andrew try to maintain calm " oh you're back. While you're here, sit down and eat " he say.

Lillie chuckle nervously " no thanks it's okay ".

Andrew slam the pan slightly in the sink " if I say sit down and eat, sit " he demand.

Lillie understand that he sounds mad. Lillie got no choice but to sit. Andrew took the plate and give to her. She took it and put the foods on her plate while peeking at him secretly trying to make sure he didn't suspect anything about last night.

Lillie felt nervous hardly took a bite of her food until Andrew notice " are you really just going to spin your spoon but didn't even take a bite? ".

Lillie flustered " oh sorry " she say and take a bite nervously.

Andrew sigh " did anything happen last night when I come back home drunk? " He try to ask avoid any suspicion.

Lillie got flustered and chuckle nervously " nothing. Just you came in the wrong room so I had to sleep on the sofa ".

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows " why would you sleep there? But nothing happen last night right? " He ask curiously.

Lillie shake her head immediately nervous by his sudden question " everything's fine it's just that I don't wanna sleep on the same bed with you. Who knows Heidi suddenly appear in middle of the night cause she keep asking for you that's why I slept on the sofa instead " she answer while munching nervously.

Andrew are taken aback by what she say. He didn't expect that Lillie would care about Heidi making sure she didn't feel jealous that they share the same bed. Andrew can't deny he felt dissapointed that Lillie didn't feel jealous at all.

Suddenly, Heidi open the door harshly making them both turn their head and look at the door it's Heidi who looking furious. Heidi scoffs speechless when she saw Andrew and Lillie eating together casually.

Heidi approach them with her disbelief expression on her face " where were you? I've searching for you these past few days " she complain.

Andrew sigh annoyed " I have many things to do I'm busy ".

Heidi scoffs speechless again " are you for real? You should've told me ".

Lillie didn't want to be in the middle of this so she stand up slowly walk away letting them solve their problems themselves not wanting to be part of this.

Lillie enter her room sigh relief and mumble " gosh that was intense ".

Meanwhile, Heidi keep nagging at Andrew. Andrew sigh annoyed " stop nagging I'm already stress enough yet you adding fuel to the fire? " He say furiously.

Heidi breathing heavily with her furious face. Andrew stand up and cupped her cheeks " I'm just going on a business trip that's all I don't have time to tell anyone I'm tired ".

Heidi nodded and hug him " I'm just worried that's all I miss you ". Andrew hug her back with his face looking annoyed. Heidi broke the hug " let's have fun shall we " she seduce. Andrew smirk understood what she meant.

It's been 3 months, Lillie is doing well on her own. Her brother are nearly there to finish his debt too. Lillie didn't bother about anything else except herself. She didn't care what Andrew do but Andrew secretly wants to know what she's doing.

That one time, Lillie suddenly felt weird. She keep vomit and feel dizzy so she decided to check herself at the hospital. After done check-up, the doctor congratulate her.

Lillie look confuse " what do you mean congratulations? ".

The doctor chuckles softly " you are pregnant. 3 months pregnant ". There, Lillie froze into place. She didn't expect this would be a bad news for her. She didn't know what to do, she don't know that will she even tell Andrew about this? Andrew been together with Heidi only. Lillie didn't have any courage to tell him because she's scared that he might thought that the child is someone's else because they had never slept together.

The only time was when Andrew were drunk. Lillie feel worried not only about Andrew's reaction but she think of how would she continue her college, how would her brother reaction would be too? That's what she keep think of. That's fear her the most. The doctor notice Lillie's mind seems lost so he ask " are you okay miss? ".

Lillie wake up to her senses and nodded " yeah I am. I will get going first " she say and stand up. The doctor nodded but look at her concern. Lillie walk out of the doctor room with her mind blank. She walk while she touch the wall didn't believe of the news from the doctor.

She walk while her eyes getting teary. Until she reach a dark place she sat there crossing her legs crying. She wants to deny it.

The next day, Lillie just came back home and saw Heidi is sitting at the living room giving a glare. Lillie look at her nervously but she walk away trying to ignore her but Heidi walk to her and grab her arm harshly.

Lillie look at her furious trying to shove her hand off but Heidi hold her arm tight and smirk " why so scared? Are you worried of your baby? " She say.

Lillie look at her surprise. " W-what do you mean? " She stuttered.

Heidi scoffs " don't play dumb. Don't think I didn't know what is your condition right now. I know you are pregnant Andrew's child right? ".

Lillie look at furiously and shove her hand letting the grip of her hand off from her arm while she breath heavily giving a glare " so what you gonna do about? You gonna tell him? "

Heidi laugh evilly " you really think so? No way I'm gonna let him know that you're pregnant. Now that you are pregnant I don't want him to know that. I want you to fuck off before I will hurt you and the baby " she threatened.

Lillie scoffs in disbelief " are you really going to threatened me like this? Why are you doing this to me? " She say with her eyes getting teary.

Heidi smirk " why? Because I don't want Andrew to leave me because of you and the baby. I know he will abandoned me for you and his child and wanna know why I'm doing this? I'm doing this because I envy you. I hate you I'm jealous of you! " She yell.

Lillie breath heavily looking at her in disbelief with her eyes are getting more teary. Heidi scoffs with her teary eyes too " I hate when Ethan give you an attention. From there I decided to make your life suffer by taking your husband away from you. I want you to feel exactly what I feel ".

Lillie chuckles softly speechless " so you hate me because of Ethan give much attention to me and not you? Why would you blame for that when he's the one who mingle with me first? Did you ever think how I tried to help to make you both closer? Did you even at least think of what I did for you? " She say while crying.

Heidi blink her eyes twice and her tears falling down " I don't care. I do what I gotta do. Now I ask of you is to go away. Dissapear and don't appear infront of our sight ever again ".

Lillie sniffles " How can I when my brother is still in debt with him? "

" I will settle that don't worry about it. All I want is you to sign this divorce paper I will set up everything. Just go away if not I'm gonna harm your life and that baby " Heidi say while eyeing on Lillie's tummy.

Lillie look down and took the divorce paper to sign it. Now, she finally did what she want to all this time. She sign and gave the paper " I will go far away from here. I hope we will never cross path together again " Lillie say and walk away after.

As Heidi watch Lillie walk away, she didn't know why that hurt her heart but at the same time she's blinded by envy, jealousy, anger and ego. Heidi cried at the same time and sat herself down on the sofa.

As Lillie walk out of the house, she take a look at the mansion one last time and mumble " goodbye. I hope I won't set my foot here again ". She then walk away after.