Part 44

It's been 5 months Andrew did what he should do as a father and as a partner even though it's quite confusing his relationship with Lillie. Even though they both are doing fine, but Lillie never treat him in a loving way. Instead, she just care for him when he's sick or take care of him like he do to her.

For Andrew, Lillie treat him like she's already open her heart for him but for Lillie, she just treat him normally without any kind of loving intentions. It's just how she just wanna take care of him. Andrew tried any ways he could to impressed her back and make her love him like he do.

Now, Lillie and Lorenzo as usual would play together meanwhile Andrew just sat there watching them both but his eyes are set to Lillie only. Until Johnny came and sit beside him.

Andrew look at him and smile, Johnny respond his smile " so why are you not joining them? ".

Andrew chuckles softly " I just want to watch them. That's all ".

Johnny scoffs " are you having a hard time? Are you in a confusion? ".

Andrew look at him flustered and scoffs denied " w-what? What do you mean? Confusion? No ".

Johnny giggle " don't try to hard we're both are men. I can see and read through you " he say in a tease tone.

Andrew chuckle speechless " if I admit, what you gonna do? ".

Johnny scoffs and raise his shoulders " nothing. Maybe " he tease again.

Andrew smile and shake his head " you better don't tease me so much now ".

Johnny laugh and take a sip of his drink " I tease so you could cheer up. Just make her heartbeat fast I'm sure she would suddenly likes you ".

Andrew scoffs speechless " nah I bet she wouldn't be that easy ".

Johnny chuckles " well as you wish " he say and stand up " I'm gonna get going and have fun " he say and ran away.

Andrew shake his head speechless and when he turn his head to look at Lillie and Lorenzo, his smile fade away when he saw a sight that makes him mad. He saw a man playing along with Lillie and Lorenzo.

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows " where the heck did that stranger suddenly appear out of nowhere " he mumble and he stand up to walk to them.

He arrive there and give a disgust look on the man making him flustered and confuse by his Andrew's expression. Lillie look at Andrew confuse too because of his expression looking funny but at the same time it's making other people uncomfortable.

Andrew try to maintain calm " uhm who is this? ".

Lillie chuckles nervously " oh he say that if we don't mind he wanna play with us because he find Lorenzo cute ".

Andrew face disgust " what? Why? ". The guy feel awkward and walk away giving his awkward smile. Andrew sigh and stand facing them with his fist on his hips standing like an old uncle who is mad about something. " Why are you guys friendly with random stranger? Don't you know it's not good? ".

Lillie and Lorenzo just look down trying not to make eye contact with Andrew. Ethan who arrive at the same time with a confuse smiley face " what did I miss here? " He ask.

Andrew give a side glare making Ethan surprise and flustered at the same time. Ethan chuckles nervously " w-why? Did I say something wrong? ".

Andrew shake his head and walk away after. Ethan give a questionable look on his face " why? Did I do something wrong? ".

Lillie shake her head too " no. It's just that he's mad that a random stranger are playing with us ".

Ethan raise his eyebrow " oh so he's jealous? ".

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief and raise her shoulders " I don't know. I don't think so ".

Ethan scoffs and smirk " well you gotta go and talk to him I won't meddle in this " he say and walk away leaving Lillie speechless.

Lillie roll her eyes at him and sigh annoyed. She then walk to search for Andrew to check on him like Ethan ask her to. Lillie walk inside Andrew's room and saw him sitting on the bed while staring down the floor.

Lillie approach him " why are you so mad about that ". Andrew didn't respond her and ignore her question, Lillie getting annoyed and sigh " he just wanna play because - " she didn't get to continue her words because Andrew suddenly approach her by grabbing her waist and push her slowly on the wall.

Lillie back touch the wall and they both stare at each other intensely. Lillie can't deny Andrew's sudden action make her heartbeat fast feeling nervous because of their body attached to each other with his hands grab her waist.

Lillie blink her eyes twice while gulping " w-why? " She ask stuttered.

Andrew move his head and want to lean in for a kiss but Lillie spontaneously avoid his lips. Andrew then wake up to his senses and let her waist go.

Andrew clear his throat awkwardly " I-i should go " he say and walk away embarrassed after.

Lillie sigh relief and wondered why did he suddenly act all weird but she shake her head to put away any kind of thoughts about him.

Andrew walk away embarrassed going to a quiet place to make sure no one see him scream in embarrassment. He breath heavily while getting flashback of what he just almost did to Lillie.

Until, Ethan show up out of nowhere making Andrew shout startled. Ethan didn't even flinch at all but just look at him calmly with his hands in his pockets " why are you reacting like that as if you saw a ghost who chase you " he say with his blank expression.

Andrew curse under his breath " look at yourself. You look like a damn grim reaper who hunt me down ".

Ethan furrowed his eyebrows confuse. Andrew sigh frustrated " forget it ". Andrew sigh again " what are you here for all of sudden? ".

" It's just that Johnny call us all to gather together " Ethan respond.

Andrew nodded " I'll be there soon don't worry ".

Ethan nodded and walk away after. Andrew inhale and exhale trying to calm himself down first. He's not ready at all to face Lillie but he know he got no choice either as they will search for him especially Johnny.

He keep thinking of what he should do, thinking hard of his decisions.