Part 39

While Andrew sitting down on the sofa waiting for Lorenzo, Johnny came to approach Andrew looking down at him with his arms cross.

Andrew look up at Johnny with his annoyed face " what? ".

Johnny tilt his head " are you going to live your ass here at our house? ".

Andrew place his elbow on the sofa while smirking " yeah. Is there a problem? ".

Johnny scoffs " wow you really have the nerves don't you? ".

Andrew chuckles sarcastically " well, it's not like I'm not allowed here ".

Johnny face frown " yeah you don't belong here. Go back to where you were belong and don't stick your ass around here we don't need you ".

Andrew tilt his head slightly and sigh " you really try hard to chase me out from here don't you? ".

Johnny chuckle " aren't that obvious? ". Andrew roll his eyes look away ignore Johnny because he already feel so annoyed with him. He know Johnny really try hard to annoy him just so he would leave but Andrew won't give up.

Until, Ethan and Lillie appear together. " Guys, let's go and camping ".

Andrew and Johnny together look at them surprise and confuse at the same time. " What? Camping? " Johnny ask confuse.

Ethan nodded " yeah camping. I heard they have activities to do there I'm sure you will love it ". Johnny then nodded agree. Ethan look at Andrew direction " will you come along? " He ask.

Andrew think for a second and nodded " sure no problem ".

Johnny turn to look at Andrew rolling his eyes and walk away after. Andrew just giving a glare and walk away along too. Ethan came to approach and whisper to Lillie " are you sure things will be fine if we got these two egoist adults combine together here? ".

Lillie look at him speechless " are you for real? " She say with a so done tone. Ethan giggle giving his cheeky smile only even though he know that annoyed her.

Now they all are arrive at the camping site. A group of 6 boys then came to approach welcome them " hey all of you are here " they say while raising their hands for a handshake.

One of the boy approach Ethan " you're here bro ".

Ethan giggle " yeah. I'm with them " he say while pointing to them. They all take a look and Johnny look at him impressed sensing a good vibes from him.

The guy then came to Lillie raising his hand for a handshake all of sudden making Lillie confuse. Ethan is confuse along too but Johnny smile didn't mind someone approach her especially when he give a good vibes.

Lillie just put on a flustered smile but respond to his handshake. The guy smile with his eyes close a bit " what's your name beautiful? ".

Lillie face change and surprise by his words as if he's being flirty. Johnny like that the guy might have a crush on Lillie so he answer instead " oh she's Lillie my sister ".

The guy jaw dropped and nodded with his excited smile " ah I see. No wonder you both kinda look alike to me ". They both chuckle together and Johnny ask him " so what's your name? ".

The guy chuckles softly " oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Steve " he say while raise his hand for a handshake from Johnny. Johnny shake his hand back while smiling politely and nodded.

Meanwhile, Andrew who saw this sight is making him mad. He feel jealous that Johnny seems to like that someone else flirting with Lillie. He even wondered why would he easily let a random stranger to like Lillie and flirting.

Andrew cross his arms watching them with his serious face and Steve notice him. He smile and raise his hand for a handshake from Andrew too " hi, may I know what's your name? ".

Andrew wake up from his senses and shake his hand back giving his fake smile " oh I'm Andrew ".

Ethan butt in " he's my best friend I've ever told you about ".

Steve smile excitedly " oh really? Nice to meet you " he say happily while still handshake with him. Andrew giving a flustered chuckle because of how excited he is when he handshake him.

" Okay come follow me I will lead you to the room " Steve guiding them signaling them to follow behind him.

Until their rooms are decided, Johnny felt like something's wrong. They look at him curious because his face seems like he's not satisfied of something.

" Wait I wanna ask something " he say. Everyone just stand there waiting for him to say something. " Why is my room a bit far but their room are next to each other? " He ask while pointing to Lillie and Andrew as their rooms are next to each other.

Steve look confuse " oh is there a problem? " He ask politely.

Johnny didn't want to look rude so he just deny it. He shake his head " oh nothing just ignore it " he say giving a fake chuckle. Andrew sigh in relief because he was nervous when Johnny notice about their room. Andrew didn't even want to separate or far from Lillie.

" Okay if we're done I will get back to work I have something to do so I'm gonna get going first. If you want anything just come to me " he remind them. They all nodded and he walk away while they waving to each other.

Johnny look at Lillie and Andrew with his arms cross making them confuse. " Let's exchange room " Johnny said to Lillie.

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows and his face look at Johnny in disbelief " why? I mean why would you? ".

Johnny give a glare " did you really just ask why? This is why I don't want my sister's room to be next to you how can I know what you will do to her ".

Andrew scoffs speechless " w-what? What do you take me for a horny ass dog needs mating? ".

Johnny look at him with his eyes wide open " yeah you really do look like one " he argue.

Andrew wanted to argue back but Ethan go in between them while his arm touch their chest " whoa the both of you stop! " They didn't say anything but only give each other a competition glare.

Ethan sigh " there will be nothing happen cause I will be in the same room with Andrew I can make sure nothing's gonna happen if I'm around ".

Johnny sigh " why did you book 3 rooms when I just can sleep together with Lillie too ".

Ethan sigh along too " I didn't mean to seriously. I accidentally book 3 rooms so I got no choice cause I already pay for it ". Johnny shake his head frustrated and speechless at the same time.

Johnny giving a glare to Andrew after " don't you dare bring your ass bones in my sister's room especially when I'm not around " he warn while pointing to Andrew.

Andrew roll his eyes and walk inside his room after ignoring Johnny making Johnny yell to warn him one last time " remember what I said! ".

Lillie slap Johnny's arm " stop being childish ".

Johnny hiss in pain while holding onto his arm " why are you defending him ".

" I'm not but your behavior is a no no too " Lillie answer.

Johnny sigh with his eyes rolling " whatever " he say and walk away leaving Lillie shake her head speechless watching him walk away.

Ethan mumble " things gonna get tough because of these two humans arguing like a married couple ". Lillie sigh agree and they both just stand there with their arms crossing while watching Johnny walk away.