Part 7

The next day, Lillie prepare herself for college. She felt excited that she finally can continue her studies. She walk down the stairs while smiling happily but frown after when she saw Andrew is sitting at the dining table looking at her intensely.

Lillie lock her lips and bow slightly at him " I will go now " she say and want to walk away but Andrew stop her.

" Don't you want to eat breakfast first? " He ask.

Lillie stop froze for a moment and look at the dining table breakfast is already prepared there. Lillie gulp and blink twice " I will only take one piece of sandwich and go " she say while she took the sandwich but suddenly she felt a grip on her wrist pulling her to sit.

Lillie gasp surprise because Andrew suddenly sat her down harshly. " Sit down and have a breakfast. You still have a time don't rush " he say while munching on his sandwich.

Lillie didn't have a choice but to listen to him. She took a bite of sandwich while feeling nervous. Her feet tap the floor with a speed feeling impatient to go to college.

Andrew notice Lillie's action " why are you looking all anxious? " He ask.

Lillie giving a fake smile and giggle " oh nothing just my habit " she say with a nervous smile after.

Andrew sigh " are you nervous to go to college later? "

Lillie look at him surprise " oh no I'm not. It's just that I'm excited that's all " she say while put on a fake smile.

Andrew stop munching and his face turn serious " are you excited to finally mingle with anyone there? Especially the boys? "

Lillie furrowed her eyebrows confuse " no, I'm excited that I finally can continue my study " she answer.

Andrew stand up from his seat as if he's mad causing Lillie to startled a bit. He put his hands inside his pockets " you better focus on your studies, don't go around hangout with the boys " he warned and walk away.

Lillie frown and confuse at the same time why he keep being possessive as if he's jealous that she might mingle with the boys. She sigh and roll her eyes but there's a phone call. She look at her phone and smile. It's her brother Johnny texting her that he's already arrive and he's the one who will send her to college as usual.

Lillie feel more happy that finally she can at least meet her brother by letting him send her to school. She ran out of the house excitedly. Little did she know, Andrew watch her from upstairs.

He didn't realize he smile a little when he saw Lillie ran while hopping like an excited bunny. When he realized he suddenly frown back and shake his head to come to his senses.

Meanwhile, Lillie is inside the car with her brother. Johnny tease " wow looks like someone is so happy for going to college back again ".

Lillie giggling cutely " yes I do ".

Johnny let out a little chuckle " but why did that smelly ass tuna agreed for you to continue study? " He ask.

Lillie laugh by his sudden words but she maintain cool after " because of his best friend Ethan who is also the boy that I know just next to my class " she explain.

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows confuse " because of his best friend? What did he say that Andrew listen to him ".

Lillie raise her shoulders " he didn't say anything much but seems like Andrew listen to him well ".

Johnny tilt his head slightly " that's weird. Are they both gay? " He ask.

Lillie laugh again and hit his arm " stop. You're weird " she say.

Johnny laugh along " it's just that it's weird you know he listen to his best friend as if husband listen to their wife ". Lillie chuckle and shake her head speechless.

After few minutes, they had arrive. Lillie look at Johnny and give a cheeky smile to him. Johnny smile and pinch her cheek " how cute. Good luck and have a great day here okay ".

Lillie nodded cutely " I will but yeah I don't think I will have much fun here " she say while pouting.

Johnny look at her concern " what do you mean? "

Lillie sigh " it's weird that Andrew is possessive. I mean he warn me to not mingle with any other guys if I want to continue. He say that's the conditions I have to obey if I want to continue study. I wonder why would he warn me like that when he didn't even have feelings for me and I don't too ".

Johnny feel confuse but at the same as a guy he understood what Andrew meant. " Did he say any other conditions? " He ask.

Lillie nodded and told him every of Andrew's condition. Johnny face look at Lillie in disbelief " seriously? What kind of conditions is that? What the fuck ".

Lillie sigh " I know right. He's weird like I can't even talk to boys " she say while rolling her eyes frustrated.

Johnny think for a moment and took Lillie's hands " listen to me. No matter what, don't ever have any feelings for him ".

Lillie felt confuse " no I won't. Why would I? " She ask.

Johnny sigh and shake his head " nothing. I don't want you to fall in love with that kind of guy. I don't like him. No matter what, I won't ever let you ended up with him. I will make sure your life is better with a good man. A guy like him? He doesn't deserve you ".

Lillie giving a comfort smile and held Johnny's hand to comfort him " I will not. I promise ".

Johnny look at her feeling unsure " you promise? " He say while give his pinky promise to her. Lillie let out a little chuckle and nodded while link their pinky promise.

Johnny pat her head " okay go, you need to go to class early ". Lillie nodded while smiling cutely and exit out of the car. Johnny watch her leaving while smiling but at the same time his uneasy feelings make him lose his smile.

Lillie turn her back to wave at him cheerfully and Johnny smile back again along too. He get that feeling that Andrew might like her without realizing.

The thing that he scared the most is he knew Lillie had such a soft innocent heart. He's worried that someday Andrew would make her heart fluttered one day.

From there, he decided to work hard as much as he can so he could take Lillie away from Andrew as soon as possible.