37. All Hell Breaks Loose (Part One)

[Oops... There are two Lilys, but thankfully they're in different scenes]

"Hey, don't forget the extra onions the time, huh?" Dean said.

Sam glanced at him. "Dude, Zach and I are the ones who are gonna have to ride in the car with your extra onions." Dean grinned and Sam got of the car with a sigh.

"Hey, see if they've got any pie." Sam glared and shut the door. "Bring me some pie! Love me some pie."

Dean and Zach watched Sam go into the café. Suddenly, Dean's car radio became staticky. He fiddled with the device before turning it off completely. When he looked back up, the inside of the café was empty. No waiter, no Sam.

Dean and Zach ran into the café. One customer at a booth was dead, face down in a puddle of blood.

"Sam?" Dean and Zach called.

They took out their guns and looked around. They found that the employees were dead, with their throats slit.

Dean opened the back door and looked outside. "Sam?!"

Zach joined Dean by the door and noticed a white substance on the door and pointed to it.

"Sulfur," Dean and Zach noted.

They raced back out the front door, heading back to the car.

"Sam!" Dean and Zach called. "Sammy! Sam? Sammy! Sam!"

UNKNOWN LOCATION

Sam woke up in the middle of nowhere. He was lying on the ground, and a few abandoned buildings lined the street. He stood and took out his phone, but had no cell reception.

Sam continued searching the deserted town, but didn't find much. Most of the buildings were broken down or locked from the inside. Suddenly, Sam heard a creaking noise from nearby. He grabbed a plank of wood, ready to fight, when Andy Gallagher turned the corner. He jumped back, startled.

"Andy?" Sam called.

"Sam!" Andy cried. "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know."

"What am I doing here?!"

"I don't know."

"Where are we?!"

"Andy, look, calm down."

"I can't calm down! I just woke up in freaking Frontierland!"

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Honestly? My fourth bong load. It was weird. All of a sudden, there was this really intense smell. Like, uh..."

"Like sulfur?"

"How did you know that?"

Sam suddenly remembered something. "Dean. Zach."

"Your brothers -- are they here?"

"I don't know where they are. I don't know if they're..."

Suddenly, they heard a woman screaming in the distance. They approached another deserted building. She was locked inside, banging on the door for help.

"Hello?" Sam called.

"Help me! Help me, please!" the woman begged.

"Okay, I'm here. We're gonna get you out, all right? Just hold on a second."

"Please!"

Sam grabbed a large rock and smashed the padlock on the door. "All right, one second."

"Please!"