88. Swap Meat

INT. BAR – NIGHT

A woman with long blonde hair was sitting at the bar with a drink. Sam walked up to the bar and sat next to her.

"Evening, barkeep. I would like to purchase some alcohol, please," Sam said.

"Uh-huh, what can I get you?" the bartender asked.

Sam held up his I.D. "Well, I'm 26. As you can see. From my license."

"Congratulations. What can I get you?"

"A banana daiquiri, my good man." He looked very pleased.

The woman smiled at Sam. "I'm Crystal. What's your name?"

"Hi, Crystal." He held out his hand and they shook. "I'm Gary."

"Gary, I don't want to embarrass you, but you are just – you are just a stunning-looking man."

"I know, right?" He pushed his hair behind his ears as the bartender brought the banana daiquiri, complete with pink umbrella. "Ooh! Thanks."

"So Gary, are you having a good time tonight?"

"Mmm!" He slurped on the daiquiri. "Thank you for asking, Crystal – this is like the best night ever."

"Do you think we could make it any better?"

Sam shrugged. "Probably. I don't know!"

"I mean, do you want to get out of here?"

"Well, I kind of like this bar. And I just ordered this daiquiri."

"I mean, do you want to get out of here with me?"

Sam looked around and whispered, "Are we talking about sex?"

"Well, I, uh –" she laughed. "Yeah. I suppose we are."

Sam inhaled sharply. "Crystal, I would love to have the sex with you."

Crystal chuckled. "Great. Then let's go."

A teenage boy smiled at Crystal. She was actually talking to the teenage boy, not Sam.

"Love that jacket on you, by the way," Crystal complimented.

"Thanks," the teenage boy, Gary replied. "Actually, the whole outfit is new."

EXT. – DAY

HOUSATONIC, MASSACHUSETTS – THIRTY-SIX HOURS EARLIER

The Impala pulled up outside a white two-story house.

"Dean, Zach and Sammy Winchester," a woman said.

INT. HOUSE – DAY

A woman and a teenage girl were sitting on a sofa on one side of a coffee table. Sam, Zach and Dean were on a sofa on the other side. Lily had gone to help her father. The woman set a plate of cookies on the table, which also held a pitcher of lemonade.

"So, how long has it been?" the woman asked.

"The summer before 6th grade," Sam replied.

"Mmm, I remember. You assigned yourself your own reading list."

Dean chuckled. "That's right. I forgot about that."

Sam spoke to the teenage girl. "Your mom happens to be the best babysitter we ever had."

"Well, when I was a maid at the Mayflower, out on the interstate – long before you were even an idea – their daddy used to pass through town and leave the boys with me while he went off to... work. One time, he was gone for two weeks," the woman said.