64. Heaven and Hell

"You want Anna?" Sam asked. "Why?"

"Out of the way," Uriel ordered.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Dean protested. "Okay, I know she's wiretapping your angel chats or whatever, but it's no reason to gank her."

"Don't worry."

Zach narrowed his eyes. "You're some heartless sons of bitches, you know that?"

"As a matter of fact, we are," Castiel replied. "And?"

"And?" Sam repeated. "Anna's an innocent girl."

"She is far from innocent."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means she's worse than this abomination you've been screwing," Uriel said. "Now give us the girl."

"Sorry. Get yourself another one," Dean told him. "Try JDate."

"Who's going to stop us? You three? Or this demon whore?" Uriel threw Ruby against a wall. Dean and Zach attacked him.

"Cas, stop... please," Sam begged.

Castiel touched Sam's forehead and he fell to the ground.

Uriel punched Dean and Zach. "I've been waiting for this."

Suddenly, a bright light engulfed Castiel and Uriel and they disappeared.

"What the..." Dean and Zach began.

Dean helped Ruby to her feet. "Come on."

Ruby knelt by Sam, who was stirring. Dean and Zach got into the back room and found Anna with her hands and arms covered in her own blood.

"Anna. Anna!" Dean and Zach called.

Anna had used her blood to draw sigils on a mirror. "Are they -- are they gone?"

"Did you kill them?" Dean asked.

"No. I sent them away... far away."

"You want to tell us how?" Zach questioned.

"That just popped in my head. I don't know how I did it. I just did it."

CABIN

"So, what do you think?" Dean wondered.

"I think Anna's getting more interesting by the second."

Zach nodded. "Agreed. And what did they mean by "she's not innocent"?"

"It seems like they want her bad, and not just 'cause of the angel radio thing. I mean, that blood spell -- Some serious crap, man, dude."

"Something's going on with her," Dean said. "See what you can find out."

"What are you two gonna do?"

"Anna may have sent the angels to the outfield, but sooner or later, they're gonna be back. We got to get ourselves safe now."

BOBBY'S PANIC ROOM

Anna was sitting in a chair in the panic room.

"Iron walls drenched in salt," Dean told her. "Demons can't even touch the joint."

Ruby was waiting outside the open door. "Which I find racist, by the way."

"Write your congressman," Zach replied.

"Here."

"Hex bags?"

"Extra-crunchy. They'll hide us from angels, demons, all corners."

"Thanks, Ruby." She turned to Anna. "Don't lose this. So, Anna, what's playing on angel radio? Anything useful?"

"It's quiet. Dead silence," Anna said.