94. Point of No Return

THEN

INT. BAR - DAY

From 5x16 - Dark Side of the Moon

"I was on the fast track once," Zachariah said. "Employee of the month, every month, forever. And then they assigned me you. I can't close a deal on a few pathetic flannel-wearing maggots? Everybody's laughing at me."

From 4x19 - Jump the Shark

"We're John Winchester's sons and she's a family friend," Dean stated.

"I've got brothers?" Adam asked.

"Adam doesn't have to be cursed," Dean said.

"He's a Winchester," Sam replied. "He's already cursed."

"You're not Adam," Sam realized. "You've never been Adam. You're a ghoul!"

From 5x16 - Dark Side of the Moon

"You can't kill the devil," Joshua told them. "You're both losing faith. In yourselves. Your brother/friend. God was your last hope."

From 5x17 - 99 Problems

"Are you gonna go do something stupid?" Sam asked.

"Like what?" Dean wondered.

"Like Michael stupid."

---

"Whatever you're thinking of doing, don't do it," Lisa said.

"I have to," Dean told her.

NOW

INT. - BAR - NIGHT

"Let me guess," Stuart said. "Pink-slipped?"

"That obvious, huh?" Zachariah answered.

"Hmm, it takes one to know one. "Outsourcing." What was your crime against humanity?"

"Deal of the millennium. Couldn't even get the two simple 'yes'' I needed. Got to nail that bottom line, right?"

"I hear that."

"That's all they care about upstairs, ain't it? Results, results, results. They don't know. They're not down on the ground, in the mud, nose to nose with all you pig-filthy humans, am I right?"

"Absolute -- filthy what?"

"I mean, what ever happened to personal loyalty? How long have I worked for these guys? Five millennia? Six?"

"Seems like it, don't it?"

"God-damned straight, it does. Two more. Zack."

"Stuart."

"What are you going to do next, Stuart?"

"Hell, I don't know. Maybe something to do with the Internet."

"Yeah?"

The room started shaking.

"Whoa. Earthquake?" Stuart asked.

"No," Zachariah replied. "My boss."

The bar shook, bottles fell over, glass shattered, and an angel's true voice spoke.

"Go ahead!" Zachariah yelled. "Get it over with. I'm ready."

Stuart and the barkeeper screamed as their eyes burned out and they died.

"Wait, what? Yes! Anything, of course! Just - just pull me back in. You won't regret it."

He listened before saying, "Thank you! Thank you!"