85. The Real Ghostbusters

The Impala roared up a country road and squealed around the corner into a parking lot, past an old-fashioned sign that read 'Welcome to The Pineview Hotel'. They pulled up and jumped out. Dean ran around the back of the car and suddenly stopped next to Zach as they both looked confused. In front of them were a line up of identical Impalas.

"Hey," Sam called. "Come on."

Chuck Shurley was pacing back and forth at the bottom of the steps leading up to the hotel.

"Chuck!" Sam exclaimed. "There you are."

"Guys?" Chuck asked, surprised.

"What's going on," Dean stated.

"Ah, nothing. You know, I'm just kinda hanging. What are you guys doing here?"

Zach frowned. "You told us to come."

"Ah, no I didn't."

"Yeah you did, you texted me," Sam said. "This address, life or death situation. Any of this ringing a bell?"

"I didn't send you a text."

"We drove all night!" Dean cried.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what could... oh no."

"What?" Dean and Zach asked.

Becky, from the top of the stairs, squealed. "Sam! You made it!"

"Oh, ah, Becky, right?" Sam remembered.

Becky ran down the stairs. "Oh, you remembered." Her voice lowered. "You been thinking about me."

"I..."

"It's okay, I can't get you out of my head either."

"Becky, did you take my phone?" Chuck questioned.

"I just borrowed it from your pants."

"Becky..."

"What? They're going to want to see it!"

"See what?" Sam, Dean and Zach asked.

"Oh my God. I love it when they talk at the same time!"

A guy appeared at the top of the stairs with a clipboard. "Hey Chuck? Come on pal, it's showtime."

Becky ran excitedly up the stairs.

Chuck turned to the brothers. "Guys. I'm sorry. For everything."

Sam, Dean and Zach looked at each other, confused, then followed him up the stairs.

INT. HOTEL FOYER

They entered, the trio last.

A large man walked past with a stein of beer. "Ha-ha-ha. Hey Dean, looking good."

"Who the hell are you?" Dean asked.

The man turned. He was wearing similar clothes to Dean, down to the amulet around his neck. "I'm Dean too. Duh."

"Uh-oh," a scarecrow said. "It's Sam, Dean and Zach. I'm in trouble now." He had a can of soda in one hand and his scythe in the other. "Have fun you three. Aaaah!"

The scarecrow jiggled the scythe in Sam's face and walked away. Sam gave the scarecrow major bitchface. Becky stood behind them, giggling.

"What?" Dean and Zach questioned in an astounded tone.

They turned to Sam and they each looked around the room. It was filled with people dressed as every monster they'd ever fought; a bloody Mary, clowns, people with black eyes, a skinny woman dressed as Bobby, a guy dressed as Ash, a blonde woman dressed as Lily. There were tables of merchandise with the Impala on coffee cups, Chuck's books and more.