92. Dark Side of the Moon

INT. MOTEL

Empty beer cans were all over. Dean was lying on his stomach, hand under the pillow as he searched. Zach was looking under between the beds.

"Looking for this?" Roy asked before popping the cartridge from a handgun and tossing it to the side.

Dean turned over and Zach looked up. They looked at Sam, who also had a gun pointed at him.

"Mornin'," Dean and Zach greeted.

"Shut up. Hands where I can see 'im."

Dean and Zach lifted their hands, then lifted themselves up before the elder brother said, "Wait a minute. Is that you, Roy? It is, isn't it. Which makes you Walt. Wait. Hiya Walt."

Roy and Walt looked at each other.

Walt removed his mask. "Don't matter."

Roy lifted his mask off his face.

"Well, is it just me, or do you two seem a tad upset?" Dean asked in a taunting tone.

Walt narrowed his eyes. "You think you can flip the switch on the apocalypse and just walk away, Sam?"

Sam frowned. "Who told you that?"

"We ain't the only hunters after you." He pumped his shotgun. "See you in the next life."

"Hear me out. I can explain, okay? Please."

After a pause, Walt shot Sam. Dean and Zach jumped to go to Sam.

Roy shifted to follow Dean and Zach's movements. "Stay the hell down."

"Shoot 'em," Walt demanded.

"Killin' Sam was right but Dean and Zach..."

"He made us and we just snuffed their brother, you idiot. You want to spend the rest of your life knowing Dean and Zach Winchester are on your ass, 'cause I don't. Shoot 'em."

Dean, who'd been looking at Sam's body, turned to face Roy. "Go ahead, Roy, do it. But I'm going to warn you, when I come back I'm going to be pissed. C'mon! Let's get this show on the road."

Zach smiled. "Bring it on. But my girlfriend and her dad find out, you're dead men."

"Come on, already," Walt said.

Walt stepped forward and shot Zach, then shot Dean who was staring in horror at Sam and Zach before turning to Walt with a murderous look.

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE - NIGHT

Zach woke up at Bobby's house.

He noticed a younger Lily sleeping near him on the couch.

He woke and smiled. "Hey, Lil. How'd you sleep?"

"Not bad despite Dad's snoring. You?"

"Not too shabby."

INT. IMPALA

Dean was sitting in the Impala, sleeping. He was wearing his leather jacket over his normal clothes. Thunder sounded and he woke up. He got out of the car and shut the door. The trunk closed. Dean turned towards the sound. 13-year-old Sam was there, next to 15-year-end Zach, holding a crate of fireworks.

"Sammy?" Dean called.

"Come on, let's go," Sam said, walking off.

"Weird dream."

Sam placed the fireworks on the ground and he and Zach pulled out a few.

"Got your lighter?" Sam asked.