90. My Bloody Valentine

EXT. SIDEWALK - IN FRONT OF ALICE'S APARTMENT BUILDING

"First date," Russel said.

Alice smiled. "I had a really good time tonight, Russel."

"Alice, can I see you again? Sunday, maybe? I just don't want to be alone on Valentine's Day... again."

"I know what you mean."

Russel leaned in and kissed Alice. They kissed again more passionately and Alice pulled back.

"I'm sorry," Alice apologized. "I just - I-I don't want you to think I'm the type of person who-"

"No, I should apologize-"

"Mm!" She kissed Russel again.

INT. ALICE'S APARTMENT

Alice and Russel were kissing.

"Ugh!" Russel groaned. "Oh, God. I respect the crap out of you right now."

"Shut up!" She bit Russel.

"Ah! Ugh!"

"Your neck! I think I bit you."

"It's okay. It's good."

"Ugh! I've been so alone. So empty..."

"I know. Me too."

"I want you, Russel -- All of you... inside me..."

They both took bits out of each other. Alice chewed on a piece of Russel's flesh.

"Yes. Ugh!"

"Aah!" Alice cried. "Ugh!"

INT. ALICE'S APARTMENT - DAY

"So... you were the one who found the bodies?" Sam asked.

"There was blood everywhere... and... other stuff... I think Alice was already dead," Alice's roommate replied.

"But Russel wasn't?"

"I think he was, mostly, except... he was still sort of... chewing a little."

"Oh. Uh-huh."

"How do two people even do that -- Eat each other to death?"

"That's a really good question. Now, the last few days, did you notice her acting erratically?"

"How do you mean?"

"I mean, did she seem... unusually hostile, aggressive?"

"No way. Alice never drank, never even swore. She was a nice girl. And I'm talking, like, a nice girl -- Like she still had her promise ring, if you know what I mean."

"She was a virgin?"

"No premarital. I used to wonder how she did it. I mean, you know, didn't do it. It was her first date in months. She was so excited."

"Apparently they were both pretty excited."

INT. MOTEL ROOM

Sam entered with bags of food.

"How'd it go?" Dean and Zach asked.

"Um... No EMF, no sulfur," Sam said. "Ghost possession and demonic possession are both probably out."

"Hmm," Dean hummed. "That's where Zach and I were puttin' our money."

"Nope."

Dean rubbed his eyes. "Well, then what, then? Oh, dude! At the coroner's -- you didn't see these bodies. I mean, these two started eating a-and they just... kept going. I mean, their stomachs were full. Like - like... Thanksgiving-dinner full. Talk about co-dependent. Kendy nearly got sick."