A Pope, a Warrior, a Child, a Time Lord, and a Horse Farmer

Aaron nods. "So you sold the ranch and came here. Lycan... I believe I've heard that name. I'll help you look around a bit."

"Lycan was just imprisoned," Pope Fortnite, the father of Pepperchini Fortnite, said. "She had spoken out against my son, and on the morrow she will die."

Simon turned to the old man. "Where is she? Can you help us?"

"I cannot," the Pope replied. "I am too old, and my divine powers are not what they once were. The power of God only extends so far, and so few. Sometimes, the people with divine might have to be shown humility."

"But you know where she's being held?" Simon asked.

"Oh, yes, she's in the dungeons of Castle Aminour. You'll never free her there, but wait till the morrow. Then you have the best chance of when the firing squad comes to the pavilion."

"They're going to shoot her?" Simon asked. "Why would they shoot my aunt Lycan?"

"It's because of this whole new Pope King institution." Everybody turned to the warrior in the corner who was surrounded by akki. "I don't care if he threatens to kill Parcival, I'll kill whoever he sends at me, through and through. If you want help getting Lycan back, I'll help you; Lycan was a kind soul, nothing like this should happen to her."

"I'm doing what he does!" the lead akki shouts. "I'm James Bronzeheart, and I will help you avenge your aunt!"

"If it's help you need, I'll bring the cavalry," Aaron replies. Everyone looks at the Pope.

"Hey, Pope, you in?"

"That's Cardinal Pope to you, young man. And... dash it, I'm in."

"Then that's settled, we'll save your aunt on the morrow... tomorrow," Parcival said.

"We shall now go forth under the new revolution known as the Conclave of Collective Kingsmen," Pope said, holding his holy symbol to the sky.