A Letter from Pigalex

After Aaron returned to Las Aminour, everything seemed to return to normal. Sakarai Suna ignored Aaron and began to try to improve the infrastructure of the capitol. Parcival continued to protect the president. And Sheerow and Akyan returned to adventuring, with Ohsus retiring in the Citadel of Stone.

Later that week, Aaron received a letter from Alex in an unusual manner. It read:

"To all whom it may concern,

I can sense war on the horizon now that Alistair has conceded the throne to the anarchy that should be and will now always be. Those that would repay me in kindness: I will repay that kindness tenfold. But those that would repay me... those that would hunt me down... I will repay that injustice a thousand times over.

If I should die in this war, I want all who would call me friend to know one thing. If I could live a million lives over again, I would always choose to be Alex the Blade. It's hard to write this, but I want to get my message across to enemies and allies alike:

Alex never dies."

Inside the bag was about a couple hundred doubloons: every hundred marking a time Aaron had helped Alex. He was repaying Aaron for his help. Words could not express how Aaron felt; even though he were a time lord, he knew what would happen and how it would affect the world.

But he couldn't do anything. The future was always uncertain, and things that could happen might become fixed points in history. If he did something, he might not be able to change it later on. He could ruin the course of history for everyone.

Aaron looked out the window. It was a great day, and the next election was coming up soon. Perhaps there was hope on the horizon yet. Perhaps... perhaps there was peace and mercy left in the world. Perhaps this time... he could win the election. But he'd need some help from an old friend. A psychic sleuth by the name of Andrew Dahlke. He was about to make history.