The Citadel of Stone

James Bronzeheart and Targot pushed aside a dislodged section of the wall, and found the bunker doors to the Citadel of Stone. As they entered, they remembered why this place was built during the Lesser Wars, and could only feel the anguish and hear the crying that must have echoed through the halls. And then they entered the great dais, the five seats in which Genrikh Gorbachev would call the council to, so that they could convene without the people seeing them.

"This place is much larger than the current Conclave of Collective Kingsmen," James stated. "If I showed this to Aaron, he would be surprised and see that I am not the useless akki everyone sees me to be! That I am..."

"...Stupid!" Aaron shouted at him. "In the midst of out political campaign, you dare to desecrate a holy land? A national park? What were you thinking!?"

"We had received a message that an akki investigative flare had gone off, and that we needed to report immediately. So I thought-"

"So you though you shouldn't enter the holy grounds... tell me, if you please, that you thought you shouldn't enter the holy grounds." Aaron said, glaring at the akki. Once again, James was dumbfounded.

"I though that I should check to see if the people who sent the flares was still there."

"And we're they?" Aaron asked.

"No, sir, not to my findings." James hung his head, but then he shook his head. "No, but that doesn't give you the right to yell at me. Why is that place a holy ground, anyways? No one's keeping care of it."

"Because it shows that adversity can be overcame if we sink to our lowest. That place was never meant to be broken into. If the Guru himself was here, I wouldn't want to see what he'd do to you."