Revolution Gegen den Papst König

Aaron opened the book, and cast an enchantment on the sewer so that anyone who wasn't a loyal member of the Conclave of Christian Kings, could not view the top most brick. He said it was so that if the guards couldn't find them if they came looking for them down there. Simon said it would never happen.

On the sixth day, it happened. They didn't have to worry about being quiet (there was a stone wall in between them), but they still tried hard not to move or make a sound. After about 15 minutes, they heard the guard's voices dissipate down the tunnels.

That night, everyone was invited to the meeting, including James' friend Targot and Aaron's cousin Arón. Parcival couldn't make the meeting, as he had snuck out during the night.

"We need to start the revolution," Simon stated. "I'm sick and tired of staying down here, I need to go and do something. I need to go and solve something."

"The revolution has already started," Aaron replied. "The Heart of the Cards, my church, has began to push the guards back. Apparently, everything from a radius from the Defeated Sword to Castle Aminour is Aminourian ground. The citizens in that radius are trying to escape into safer territory at any chance possible. Anything else belongs to the citizens."

"Then why aren't we helping them? Running weapons or smuggling the citizens out of the radius." Simon asked. "We could be doing something while we sit here."

"James, Targot, and I have been. During the day, the akki are distracting guards while I open holes in buildings. Mostly no one knows my powers, so no one suspects, but I like to know that my cousin is protected." He ruffles his cousin's curly hair.

"But when will the time come when we join the revolution?" Simon asked, pounding his fist on the table.

"The time will come when the city is ready, and Castle Aminour is at its weakest."